Candle Wax

hazard0015

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’m pretty old fashioned guy, no real kinky stuff like whipping or torture... But last week my girlfriend gave me the best blow job ever! She started off stroking it and a little licking just to get me hard then she grabbed the candle off of the night stand and started to drip the hot wax on the head of my cock, It was a little uncomfortable at first but after about 10 seconds I really started to like it, then we started making out while the wax cooled and then she took the wax off and started blowing me...It was the best ever...Its like the hot wax made my dick 100 times more sensitive!!! It was awesome! Anyone else ever done anything like this?

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what kind of candle?

different waxes burn at different temperatures.
candles that are in containers usually burn cooler.

i use candles alot in my sexplay.:wink:

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I love having candle wax poured on my chest, nipples and cock shaft.

I also like pouring it on my wife's back and breasts as I give her one of the erotic massages we use as foreplay.

TooWet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
When using on a female, it doesn't necessarily hurt to follow up with ice. :biggrin1:

Suffice to say: yes, I have been on both the giving and receiving end of this. Do, I have this to say, be careful about exactly -where- you're dripping, if one of you is not clean-shaven. Otherwise someone is going to end up pulling pubic hairs out with their wax.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah I have used candle wax. It rides that fine line between pleasure and pain which gets a lot of people off. A lot of fun if your partner likes a little bit of a thrill!

Wax is great but do be sure to use cool burning candles on sensitive body parts to avoid first or even second degree burns.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Candle wax on a girls ass and tits is great domination fun. catholic mass candles burn at the lowest melting temperature.

I would never use it on cock-head, or inner vulva... too sensistive, I think, too painful.

Tristessa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Just a recommendation here for those that want the excitement without pain. Partylite candles are fantastic because they burn at bath-water temperature (and no, I don't sell them :tongue:). This also means if you get the wax in hair, it comes right out in a hot shower.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Im NOT a big fan of candle wax. It just deonst' do anything for me but, I've done it a few times so I can offer a couple of bits of information.

1) Keep it away from hair. It's a total bitch to clean up and will kill the moment.

2) Bee's wax candles are good becuse they don't have any plastics in them. Also, rather than worry about the type of candle and how hot it burns adjust the height from which you are dripping the wax. If you drip it a few inches above someone, it's going to hurt. A foot or so, it will hurt a lot less. Two feet, just a little pain (but a little more splattering.

dickthrobbing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I’m pretty old fashioned guy, no real kinky stuff like whipping or torture... But
What you experienced is the joy of mixing pain and pleasure one is the ying to to the others yang, try pushing your boundaries a little next time some nipple tweaking some gentle restraint ie tie n tease.

Wax is good to play with but as some others have mentioned be careful with the choice of candle as some the wax is a lot hotter and retains its heat longer oh and some ornamental ones have a plastic covering not nice when that melts and hits the knob

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive done it, not my cup of tea. And hell no on the genitals.
Not a big fan of the whip cream either. That stuff gets funky after a while.

I prefer the "chick fills the mouth with hot water, spits, then gives me a BJ." That feels really good.

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
yes, I have been on both the giving and receiving end of this. I can be great fun especially with a little bondage! Try alternating with ice or something very cold as well as a blindfold.