Can't "100% str8" guys be just a little gay?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am 100% gay. As for the discrimination thing, Funk and BigPoppa should be a lesson to us all: ya gets as ya gives. Funkalicious comes across in his posts as very defensive, right off the bat (not saying you are, Funky sweetie, that's just how you come across.) BigPoppa, on the other hand, comes across as "nothing wrong with it, I'm just not interested." Huge difference. And I would wager that BigPoppa has not once felt "discriminated against," or that anyone was trying to turn him to the dark side. You haven't, have you, BPF?

Admiring, or seeing beauty in, a person or thing does not necessarily equate to sexual attraction. Because I acknowledge that a woman is beautiful, that does not mean I want to have sex with her. I think the Chrysler building in NYC is beautiful, too. Because I don't want to have sex with a woman, that does not mean I hate women. In my mind, I imagine that 100% straight simply means the person has no desire at all to have sex with a same-gender person, just as 100% gay means that there is no desire at all to have sex with a person of the other gender. How someone can stretch "sexual attractions" to also mean "aesthetic appreciation" seems a bit odd to me, and is probably... well, no, I won't even put that in here.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
I have talked to lots of guys who were listed as 100% str8 who wondered the same thing you have. We would talk about dicks so freely that we might both wonder as our friendship progressed if we were taking a sexual interest in each other. It always seemed to boil down to fact that guys, and especially well hung guys, are very fascinated with a large dick, much more so than a female sex partner ever could be. From earliest history man has always been interested in the symbols of sex and sexual organs and by examing art work throughout history, exaggerated dicks and tits prevail when censors allowed it. Larger is always more interesting than smaller and connotes sexual power and sexual fert ility and sexual attractiveness in our minds. Being gay I think is more an indication of a strong desire to have sex with a man and not just fascination with male body parts. I must admit though, several of these guys that claimed not to ever have had gay feelings before, expressed a fleeting interest in having sex with me, but just in a "let's just let it happen if it does" sort of thing.

Quite possibly having a really big dick does cause a sexual overload in the brain when these guys (like me) think obsessively about sex almost all the time so that even in innocent chats with another guy in non threatening venues like this site chat room, all sorts of interesting little sexual sidelines could become more than just a titillating topic of conversation. I personally think that all of us tend to be frightened by the homophobic mania that is running rampant in the U.S. and fear unnecessarily what dreadful punishment might happen to us if we were to have a little fun sex with a male friend once in a while. It won't be pregnancy, and probably will not suddenly turn you into a 100% gay person, but could invoke some of that manic hatred that is in plentiful supply today.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I consider a person's sexuality part of who they are but not even a big part of them. I try to see past all the exterior into the interior. I have met some beautiful people along the way and have made some good friends. It has brought a love into my life. I sure needed it too because I grewup in a house where I was abused every day of my life. My take on it is I love ya because I love ya. Straight, bi, gay don't tell me about your love life and creep me out. I don't want to hear about it.

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
hootie said:
I consider a person's sexuality part of who they are but not even a big part of them. I try to see past all the exterior into the interior. I have met some beautiful people along the way and have made some good friends. It has brought a love into my life. I sure needed it too because I grewup in a house where I was abused every day of my life. My take on it is I love ya because I love ya. Straight, bi, gay don't tell me about your love life and creep me out. I don't want to hear about it.
Forgive me, hootie, but I suspect there's more you want to tell us. Please feel free to talk about it--it will make you feel better. Either here in the forum or via PM to a trusted LPSG friend. It sounds like it's important to you.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
A lot of people have been abused. I was neglected more than abused. My parents didn't pay much attention to me. I parented myself mostly. My dad says he never should have had kids. Thanks dad.

Some things better kept to oneself.

thedude111

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Of course it is all complex. Do you guys really believe that ALL men in prison having sex with one another are GAY? What did you think a "cabin boy" was for on old english sailing vessels? To learn the ropes? In prison it is the need to be touched and to touch. Humans are very physical creatures. But it is also, out of anger and power. Many animals...(I am from the country and can verify this) will have same sex partners...due to no opposite sex around. Animals will even have sex with different species due to sexual need. Men too have done so now and in the past. Ask some of the sheep up in Montana...LOL! Anyway... sexual acts are in our dicks. Sexual need and want are in our brains. We all have labels whether we want them or not. Big, small, fat, skinny...gay, str8, normal, abnormal etc etc. When talking about people....we generalize. Advertisers Generalize all the time. We all do. The government takes polls and generalizes. Generaly these people or that type does this or that. Generaly speaking this type of dog or cat prefers this or that. We are animals and have phobias and fetishes and tramas and stress and perversions. To me....it is all about respect. Don't stand on a street corner and masturbate in front of my kids. Don't peek thru' my windows or stare at me at the public urinal. Respect my privacy. Lump me into a catagory but allow me to express myself in my own way.