Can't believe I'm doing this....BUT

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I need some GOOOOOOOOD sex. I would like to meet a nicely hung man, age doesn't matter, only that he is fairly large, and knows how to fuck me good. Real good. I am seeing someone, the sex is great, but he is young, and I have to teach him. So that brings me to my current dilema....finding someone to take me fuck me sensless and hit the road :wink:.

I would want to get to know this person via IM, or phone. Verification photo's or cam session a MUST. No fakes. Have to live in or be willing to meet somewhere in VA. *sigh*, this needs to happen SOON too.

Okay, anyone??

Vein Man

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wish you every success CG - if I were not half a world away I would be beating a path to your bedroom door.

What an opportunity for thsoe close to you - the hottest hottie on LPSG and she is asking you for it.

Carpe diem!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I need some GOOOOOOOOD sex. I would like to meet a nicely hung man, age doesn't matter, only that he is fairly large, and knows how to fuck me good. Real good. I am seeing someone, the sex is great, but he is young, and I have to teach him. So that brings me to my current dilema....finding someone to take me fuck me sensless and hit the road :wink:.

I would want to get to know this person via IM, or phone. Verification photo's or cam session a MUST. No fakes. Have to live in or be willing to meet somewhere in VA. *sigh*, this needs to happen SOON too.

Okay, anyone??

:05: What she said only I am in New Jersey.
njqt466

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thank you VM. Carpe diem, yes, thank you...I like that :wink:.

You should take a trip to the states....worth your while?? :biggrin1:

I wish you every success CG - if I were not half a world away I would be beating a path to your bedroom door.

What an opportunity for thsoe close to you - the hottest hottie on LPSG and she is asking you for it.

Carpe diem!

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As soon as I can get my car back on its feet (or unless you're near enough to DC)...

What sucks for me is that I don't have a lot of free time, especially on the weekends.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nah, not bad form...best way to find out is to ask, and it's a valid question. No, he doesn't know. We aren't serious, we both are young and don't want to settle down anytime soon. I suppose I should tell him, it's only fair, I would absolutely want to know if he was doing the same thing. Here's the problem though....it will crush him, and make him feel inadequate. And he's not, he's perfectly capable of satisfiying me. I'm just at a point in my life that I want to be fucked really hard, by someone who is experienced. I don't want to have to teach or be patient, or make suggestions...I just want to be fucked. So what should I do? Have a quick (safe) one time thing, not say anything and spare his feelings. Or tell him and risk hurting him when it's not anything he is/isn't doing....it's a fantasy and need that I have?

Is it bad form to ask if your "someone" who you are "seeing" is aware that you're seeking other partners?

D_Sir Dancealot

1st Like
Media
What I want to know is........ is your job boring? How much time in the day do you have to sit down and ponder over your sex life, your friends etc etc etc. Get on and do some bloody work Girl! For fuck sake, if you worked for me I would bend you over your desk and fuck you hard then send you packing! Do some WORK!!!! xx

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What I want to know is........ is your job boring? How much time in the day do you have to sit down and ponder over your sex life, your friends etc etc etc. Get on and do some bloody work Girl! For fuck sake, if you worked for me I would bend you over your desk and fuck you hard then send you packing! Do some WORK!!!! xx

Who said I was at work, hmmmm? Never assume anything Mister, you know what happens when you do, right??

INfact you should rename this thread to - I CANT BELIEVE I'M DOING THIS COZ I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO!!! Hehe Get a life sexy.

Anyway I would never work for you. Professionally that is :wink: You pompusstudfuck.:biggrin1:

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Two lovely women who will get tons of offers. :smile: :wink: They are the real thing!:cool:

True words. Lots of luck ladies - I'm sure you'll find one of the gentlemen on the site to be to your liking.

Who knows - when the Valkyrie is back in action after her self-imposed celibacy she might just do the same thing... (Yes, I'd lie if I'd say there weren't a few guys on the site that I wouldn't mind sharing one night with - brains, body and equipment to boot - what girl can resist that?)

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
baby what kind of penis are u talking about, including girth also... :) even though i am in miami.

rdcsa1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd be happy to help. I will be in Tennessee in a few weeks. It would be a good opportunity for us to meet. I'm 28 and 8".

Ron