Can't believe she's real?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
What seems fake? It's the same woman in all shots, same setting, amateur quality pictures (I don't mean the subject, I mean the image quality).

You think she's fake because she's a lot of people's idea of attractive? Well, sure - someone else could have taken these am shots from somewhere else online where she has chosen to show herself but it is also completely possible the woman in those photos is a member of this site.

Talk about guilty til proven innocent. :rolleyes:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Well, shes been a member almost for a year or so, and no messages, no personal info... I dunno, could be a troll LOL

I dunno, upon image scrutiny her pictures all seem to be consistent and they're defo not altered. I was gonna say to the OP just write her already, and see how she responds. But then he went and got banned. Oopsies.

*wanders off to check doll's gallery again*

*wonders how she could get legs like that*

*goes back to craving some french fries*

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
she's a professional cam girl .. there are WAY better image search options than tineye.... big give away is the lil censor block over her hoohaa.... is a popular tag on a certain pic swapping site.

so.. the blonde lady really looks like the blonde lady.. cept the blonde lady is not a member of LPSG.

the game seems to be post a gallery and fish dudes from resulting PMs.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
MickeyLee, what's the point of that? Won't they be expecting a hot blonde with a tiny ass?