Can't believe she's real?

she's a professional cam girl .. there are WAY better image search options than tineye.... big give away is the lil censor block over her hoohaa.... is a popular tag on a certain pic swapping site.

Could you possibly elaborate on this? I am sure more popular image search engines do a better job of finding images but I have been unable to track this one down.

Also I'm not familiar with any pic swapping site that uses a little purple monster?

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
how come it seems like so many people I see that posted within the day are always banned? What are they doing wrong?

And that girl is smoking hot, wish she was a real member:frown1:

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LOL!

Hey all,

not sure if this should be posted here.

But I stumbled across a profile Doll20: http://www.lpsg.org/members/doll20.html

Surely the pictures have been grabbed from somewhere else? If any one has any idea where they are located please let me know

"FunandHung - using stolen pics, temp ban, one month"

Pot? Kettle?

But if they came back as Notsure it's a perm ban now!

Edit: Yep, "notsure, FunandHung - multiple accounts"

Last edited:

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
My personal fave is;

whydidshegetbanned - disruption, deception
nudeyorkerismean - previously banned as whydidshegetbanned
iHATEnudeyorker - previously banned as whywasshebanned et al.
nudeyorkerisabitch - previously banned as whywasshebanned et al.
imnotleavinglpsg - previously banned as whywasshebanned et al.
younghungstud007 - previously banned as whywasshebanned et al.

Took that many times to get the idea of a non-hating username! LOL

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A couple of years ago there was a poster using the name Stephie who had about 7 photos in "her" gallery. There were the many, many, many typical messages from guys stating how hot and sexy she was. It was completely crazy to me because it was obvious that "Stephie" was one of those synthetic Realdolls. When it was actually pointed out that the figure in the photos was just a dressed up, posed doll, there followed a bit of protest and denial, especially from a guy named Hugo who publicly berated me for having the nerve for pointing out the fact that the photos were of a...rubber doll...and causing mental and emotional anguish to Stephie and driving her away from the site. The only difference this time is that there is no face in the photos...the face being the biggest give away and the covering mark over the pussy...also the most obvious synthetic part of the Doll. I guess there's no need to even comment on the irony of the name Doll...

I have no proof either way about this Doll, nor do I really care. This was just my observation on the situation.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
A couple of years ago there was a poster using the name Stephie who had about 7 photos in "her" gallery. There were the many, many, many typical messages from guys stating how hot and sexy she was. It was completely crazy to me because it was obvious that "Stephie" was one of those synthetic Realdolls. When it was actually pointed out that the figure in the photos was just a dressed up, posed doll, there followed a bit of protest and denial, especially from a guy named Hugo who publicly berated me for having the nerve for pointing out the fact that the photos were of a...rubber doll...and causing mental and emotional anguish to Stephie and driving her away from the site. The only difference this time is that there is no face in the photos...the face being the biggest give away and the covering mark over the pussy...also the most obvious synthetic part of the Doll. I guess there's no need to even comment on the irony of the name Doll...

I have no proof either way about this Doll, nor do I really care. This was just my observation on the situation.

I remember Stephie trying to convince me that "she" was real. And I do remember the adamant defenders after a number of us made it blatantly obvious that it was just a "real doll".

Anyone else remember "Ms. Teacher"? I have some great PMs from him.