can't cum... advice plz...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_johntt14, Oct 17, 2007.

1. B_johntt14

B_johntt14 New Member

okay... so i've been with the same girl for a year and a half, and i'm completely in love with her... honestly, i know that i'm done and i'm going to marry this girl...
    so i don't really care much about the sex (not that i don't LOVE having sex with her)... because our relationship is much more than that...
    but i feel bad because she feels like she isn't pleasuring me enough because i never ever cum... though she always orgasms, i never cum with sex or oral or handjobs...
    when i masturbate, i can sometime get myself to cum... but it's always lot of work...

this has been a problem since i was old enough to really take notice... but i've never felt motivated to do anything about it until now... i want to cum for her more than me... and i'm also looking down the line: what about when we want to have kids? i know that there are lots of options... but the best would be if i could just cum inside of her...

i kind of feel like my penis may not be as physically sensitive as it should be???

i've made an appointment to see a urologist, but i'm a bit nervous... is this the kind of thing i should see a urologist about??? is there anything that can be done with this problem?

i know that the most obvious answer is to point to a psychological issue, but i don't believe that's it...

anyone ever heard of this / experienced it? i've heard of it in women, but not men...

any thoughts will be greatly appreciated.

thanks.

2. hedonic

hedonic New Member

Albums:
    Hello Johntt,
    As I think most of could agree that its the journey not the destination that is important in sex, life etc. You may want to try having your prostate stimulated while making love to your lady. Please get the 'gay thing' out of your head if its there. Its not a gay thing, its a male thing and MOST men love having their prostate stimulated. Im talking about a finger or something small that is merely inserted about 2 to 4 inches into your anus. That may help you ejaculate. Matie, RELAXING and BREATHING is the key. nothing like a prostate stimulating orgasm. Good Luck...

3. Captain Elephant

Captain Elephant Active Member

Albums:
    I think seeing the urologist is probably your best course of action. You need to rule out the physiological before the psychological.

I, too, have had difficulty reaching orgasm by oral and straight intercourse. I have pretty good stamina, but some times that's not a good thing especially when you're large and she's finished. Not good to beat up on the goodies if you expect to get more later.

Try a different time of day. I find my fuse is much shorter in the morning.

What about your mate? Is she comfortable with you? Too comfortable? My wife has had a child so she's not as snug in the missionary position. So we are creative with positions and techniques.

I know what you mean about your lover wanting to please you. My wife is almost driven to make me cum, and every once in a while it doesn't happen.

Get out of bed and out of the back seat. Try the floor, shower, picnic table outside, anything to make it fresh.

Hope the doc gives you good news.

4. Freddie53

Gold Member

The answer to your question, yes, the urologist is where you begin to determine why you are having problems.

Medicine including recreational drugs can have a major impact on your ability to cum.

Hormone levels also have a major impact.

You don't give your age. Sometimes men get so used to masturbation that they can only cum if they have complete control.

My uneducated guess is you have a low male hormone levels in your blood. I know of many guys who had a dramatic change for he better when male harmone replacement therapy was instituted.

Keep a record of sexual actiivty. Don't be shy about it and be detailed. Give this history to your urologists.

Best of luck to you.

Draft saved Draft deleted