Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hey guys,

I thought I would ask this as it has been bothering me for a while now. It generally takes me a reasonable amount of time to cum during sex, I have no idea why but the shortest time I can seem to take is around 20 minutes unless I am really turned on, and then other times I can go for literally hours.

For some reason though I have never been able to cum from a blowjob, and I'm not sure why. Even if my girl stays down there for 20 minutes or more it just doesn't happen, it feels great but I never seem to get close to an orgasm.

Do you think it might be a lack of friction or something? The other thing I was thinking is that sometimes I feel anxious when all the attention is on me, I actually prefer going down on her to her going down on me.

Any advice would be great, thanks :smile:

Extremecummer

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Vincennes, Indiana, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Glad you brought that up. I went into puberty super-early; I was NINE, so I have had a lot of time to thing about this. I have NEVER been able to get off during oral sex. Never knew why. Maybe I'm too used to the feel of a hand or other things. I would welcome other thoughts on this. Dennis

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well Slamdunk dude
Have you tried 69 at the same time? I mean she's doing you while you are doing her. Try it if you haven't already.
Prehaps blowjobs are just not a turn-on for you...it ok!
She probably doesn't want you cumming in her mouth or throat anyway (smile)
Not a thing wrong how you get your groove on....different strokes for different folk..
'to each his/her own'
Just Be Safe, Be Careful, & Enjoy what you two do like!

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I get blowjobs it takes me a lot longer to cum than it does with sex. I have even not been able to cum a couple times during blowjobs. But when a girl switches off using her hand and mouth or both at the same time I am able to bust a little faster I dunno maybe you could try that if you haven't already.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For me it depends on my focus. I usually do not cum during a blow job which is fine for my spouse. However, I have also shot off a load when the activity was hot and fast. No time to go. It all is fun and appreciated. I must agree with another poster here. The 69 position can produce excellent results.

joe_smith

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a feeling my circumcision has something to do with me not being able to cum from a blowjob. It takes me a while to cum from sex too. I think too much of that sensitive skin was removed at birth. So I can only cum from the more violent thrusting for sex or masturbation.

RUDK

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Same for me... I rarely cum from a mouth only blowjob, but moreso if it combines jerking and sucking my cock. I've been able to cum the most when I have some anal stimulation (vibrator) while on the receiving end of a blowjob.

We are all wired differently - physically and mentally - so don't worry. Just enjoy!