can't cum from blow job.....problem

blkteg

Just Browsing
Media
so i'm 21... dated a girl for a few years in highschool... only came once from a blowjob.....and it took literally like 45 min... after like 30 min i was really just fucking her face....she said her mouth hurt so bad... but she was determined to make me cum.... but that was the only time she was able to.... since then ive had a few girls give me blowjobs... 2 in particular.... one could deep throat... and i;m 7.25 and that was insane... never had that done..... and she knew how to get it wet and use her hands.... but.....still couldn;t cum.... the other was awesome... she couldnt; deep throat but she could use her hands like a pro... and it felt so good! it all feels so good! but i just can;t cum.... don't know what the prob is... ive been dating a girl for almost a year now and its the same thing.... can;t cum from it.... i have no prob cumming when we have sex....although sometimes it does take me awhile... which is no problem... but i also can't cum when a girl is on top.... it feels good.... but i dunno... maybe its a control thing... i have to do it myself... anyone else have this prob? or have any advice?

Maxime_

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have you ever questioned whether you like getting blown or not???cuz some people don't like it that much. I have the same "problem",i don't cum for a simple blowjob. Truth is many people can't blow and a friend of mine says if they have too much salivation,you start losing sensitivity. But i think it is normal that you don't cum easily for a blowjob....well 45 minutes are maybe too much,the girl will have her mouth broken at the end but...sometimes it is just a question of letting yourself go. If i had sex with someone i didn't know,i would not be able to let myself go to a point of not having a full erection for a long while. Some people have feelings,so just respect and accept yourself and everything will work properly!;-)

blkteg

Just Browsing
Media
Have you ever questioned whether you like getting blown or not???cuz some people don't like it that much. I have the same "problem",i don't cum for a simple blowjob. Truth is many people can't blow and a friend of mine says if they have too much salivation,you start losing sensitivity. But i think it is normal that you don't cum easily for a blowjob....well 45 minutes are maybe too much,the girl will have her mouth broken at the end but...sometimes it is just a question of letting yourself go. If i had sex with someone i didn't know,i would not be able to let myself go to a point of not having a full erection for a long while. Some people have feelings,so just respect and accept yourself and everything will work properly!;-)

no i love getting a blowjob! it feels great! i dunno what the prob is... maybe i just get bored with it after a few minutes

Beep

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, dont give a shit about that...All guys are different...For example, I cannot cum without my hands on my cock, the girl tried for half hour but cant get me ejeculated...

cutmeat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hey bro ... as a fitness trainer i often have clients who ask advice/share personal details about their sex lives - pros, cons, difficulties, etc. ... u have 2 remember that the main sex organ is not ur dick but ur BRAIN - this is what causes the sexual excitement, blood flow & so on ... u probably have 2 discover WHAT is "holding u back" (u had mentioned that u can cum in intercourse but that also takes time 4 u - the female can get sore down there 2 man if u take 2 long!) ... u obviously enjoy sex - the feelings surrounding ur penis when it's being stimulated by the mouth, vagina, etc ... what goes thru ur mind during sex? does ur mind wander? r u inadvertently stressing over whether or not u'r gonna cum? ... take some time 2 review what turns u on, what u'r thinking during sex ... do u find it difficult 2 cum when u'r masturbating? ... if all else fails u might want 2 talk 2 a urologist just 2 make sure everything is physiologically fine ... u r 21 so should b in peak performance good buddy ... cheers mate! ur trainer bud, mike

The Great Gonzo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's been my experience that regardless of the activity, if you ramp up the intensity too fast then it's more difficult to cum.

As an uncircumcised male I used to find that most blowjobs were just too intense. I always figured that some circumcised men needed the extra stimulation, but that might just be in my head (pun intended:smile:).

Build slowly. The slower the start the quicker the finish.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this actually comes up a lot, so feel free to search around in here for some of the past discussions if they'll help. i've also had this difficulty pretty much all my life (chosen not to view it as a "problem"), never cum from a blowjob at all. the thing that pisses me off is when people say "oh, you've just never had a good one/don't enjoy them/etc." and that's not it at all, and that's something the girls going down on you need to understand. you can be thoroughly enjoying it but not orgasm from it. don't get frustrated with yourself, either. it just doesn't happen for some of us, so focus on what you DO enjoy about it and don't get hung up on that one element.

wildwestend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your not alone in this buddy. Ive never come from a blowjob, one time I was ABOUT to come, it was like 30 minutes into it and I began fucking her face hard but she just couldnt handle it, said her tounge was numb, so we just stopped.....