can't cum while receiving head

B_black10inches

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Very kool topic. I like getting head very much. What my g/f does is to lick the head of my dick & look up at me with those cute eyes of hers. She looks so fucking sexy doing it, that I have to cum. Make sense? I think it's almost all psychological. She just teases me into cumming, little sex kitten that she is! lol

ItalianStallion: I am able to cum every time I recieve oral sex from my fiance`, I don't know if it is becuase she is very good at it or what. But just watching her give that to me is a turn on for me in a huge way. I guess it is sort of a power thing, your watching her do something that is mainly for you. I am totally into making everything just right for her, but when she just wants to give my some oral pleasure, it is very satisfying.

ringer: I would love to be able to cum while my wife is sucking me...in over 20 years of marriage, and getting sucked several times a month....I have been able to cum in her mouth maybe ten times.

buddy43610: [quote author=worp link=board=health;num=1037570629;start=0#0 date=11/17/02 at 14:03:48]everytime my girl goes down on me, its really good and i get really excited but i cant seem to cum, she can go for like 20 minutes and nothing. she says a little bit of cum comes out but nothing significant. then we have sex & i can last at least 10 mins and when i do cum its an extraordinary amount. anyone know how to make it so i can cum when she gives me head?[/quote]

i have only come from a woman sucking me twice and it was actually more like me jacking off in their mouths. BUT, i have been able to get off with a man sucking me many yimes, but that too is getting harder for me, BUT what really usually gets me over the edge is receiving head in public, mostly in a public restroom. something about the danger of getting caught i guess.

buddy

OreoLover: @benderton2001:
yes, we are afraid that it will break
yes, we are afraid that we will hurt you
yes, we may need your help...
some men like you to use hands
some don't
we are constantly being told that your jewels are very sensitive--don't hit them, don't grab them, don't brush against them in the wrong way......so what are we to do when we come at you with a mouth full of TEETH??? (unless you know of some toothless women)...LOL -- just kidding

i personally do not use hands and honestly don't usually care for doing it except with my last bf... My last bf said that he cound never cum when being "worshiped" but the very first time I went did (and each time after) --within a minute or two he was nearly passed out. (evil grin) I think the reason i really didn't mind with him was because he made me feel so good and comfortable. I never had to worry about him being disrespectful (by watching other women while we were together, etc.) so it made me want to please him. Sex with him was quite frequent, loud, sweaty, and down right exhausting. :$

arealdeepthroat4u

Just Browsing
Media
Then you hadn't had a knock your socks of kinda blowjob, man..
find a good cocksucker and you will shoot your load down their throats in a lot less then 20 minutes,
My guesstimate would be about 3 minutes.
Straight guys always shoot in less than 10 minutes without too many exceptions, And I know.

Fuckstick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I never had any of my Girlfriends get me off with head. When I got head from my first man, that all changed. I guess guys can just do it better since they have the same equipment. Don't get me wrong I love bangin pussy more than ever, but when I want good head I'll choose a guy everytime.

LouisVauban

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree with a lot of guys here.

Very hard to cum with head... I have to concentrate on it.

I like it! I enjoy it, but few have been able to bring me "over"

Ironically, I was married when I was a young buck, and I could tell my wife a lot about what I liked... and she could do it... even though I was REALLY CONCENTRATING, not relaxing.

As a gay man... 1 in 100 can do it.

(I'm not saying women are better at it... she just had a special touch... )

I actually like the fact that somethimes I dont cum, I just like to sit there and relax, enjoy it while I can. If you really and wanna cum, tell her to use alotta spit(I mean quite a bit of it too) around the tip of the dick, and every few seconds put the tip of her tongue in between the hole of your dick, its the best!!!

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I came once. I say think because it took so much effort that it did not even feel good. I have been very close on many occasions, but maybe the excitement of thinking I was about to killed it.
At first I thought I was not normal, but reading what I have read here, its more common than I thought.