cant cum

kilore: hi all, long time lurker first time poster here.
ok i have a serious problem with being unable to orgasm (im male). oral manual and vaginal intercorse usually fail to get me there and it really bothers my girlfriend. it feels really good and i feel like im about to go and then suddenly the feeling passes. i stay hard but just wont orgasm...anyone else feel soemthing similar? any advice? thanks.
sam

Dinky: Sam;

I'm not a doctor, but I have experienced the same thing. I was on some medications that interfeared with getting it off. I was fucked, I fucked, was sucked off and nothing. I stopped that specific blood pressure med and "BANG" it goes off now without too much effort.

Also as we get older it sometime needs additional stimulation to climax. I understand the problem, if you can't get this resolved see a good urologyst.

jerkin4-10: right...blood pressure meds...and depression meds...i had a spell of depression a while back....and took some meds...didnt effect my erection...but i could screw all nite and not cum...one time i just was determined to cum...and sweated my ass off...and almost had a heart attack doing it...good luck

thik8: I think it has to do with being de-sensitized by one of many things ie. Free-balling, jacking off, alot of sex, and if you are circumsized. This is beginning to happen to me also and I'm thinking changing some of my habbits.

kilore: thanks for the advice guys, my girlfriend and i are working on it ;D but she gets really upset when she fails to get me off, ladies (or guys) have any advice on how i can let her know its not her fault?

asouthernboy: I sometimes have the same problem. She never understands and hates it, but cannot take it anymore. I tried reminding her that sometimes I cum before she does so it evens out.