Cant cum? :/

Stamos

Just Browsing
Media
ok im new here...
Im straight 25 male white man
i dont have many expiriences with sex since this year and i have a prob now
i can cum when im with her and alone but after i cum
i cant cum again :/ i mean once i came at least in th10 first minutes and then we had sex about 2 hours nonstp and i couldnt finish ...

Any suggestions? ty

Stamos

Just Browsing
Media
Yes i cum once and then takes ages to cum again :x i mean wheni cum fist time after 5 minutes roiund 2 is up and i can go many hours after...well i dont really care about it,cause i prefer watching my girl squirting, just asked about it cause i thought i had a problem or something...do i have a problem?....
i think im gonna post some pics of my penis too but mob camera sucks>.< :x

Stamos

Just Browsing
Media
first thanks for replying,
second when my first time is there...my penis is up again within seconds lol :s
thats what my girl loves tho :x
the only thing that scares me is....i hope thins thing wont make me infertile..
cause my *load* is not that much :S

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have the exact same problem

Know how I beat it?

Pound the shit out of her. Rapid fire machine gun style. 10 mins bust a nut guaranteed or your money back.

bigdik09

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I agree with SpeedoMike becoming infertile doesn't have anything to do with how much you cum. some times I cum everyday even two or three or more times in a day I never run out of cum.
Stamos maybe it just takes you a very long time to cum again after doing it. some people blow a big load & it takes them a week to blow a big load like that again & until then only a few small drops come out .
Others like me can cum a big load even if they came a big load the day before. Some times it takes me a few hours to cum again after cumming already & other times it doesn't
I wouldn't worry too much about it. Every on is different. I'm 33 now & it seems like I cum more now then when I was 25.
Something that will really help is making sure you get lots of vitamin C at least 2,000mg a day some people experience a 1,300% increase in semen volume when taking that much Vitamin C.
Try taking the Vitamin C everyday & see if that helps with your problem. Plus Vitamin C is so important for your overall body function.
Good luck buddy! Let me know how the vitamin C works out for you

Stamos

Just Browsing
Media
ty both for your help :) ok im gonna try out Vitamin C...tho the only way about it is with orange juice? :S well i was afraid i would get infertile cause maybe i wouldnt cum later on :x

bigdik09

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Buy just vitamin C capsules Ester C is a good kind to get, all vitimin stores & pharmacies will have them they usually come in 500mg capsules. I take four a day. Multivitamins don't have the recommended amount of vitamin C.

dandelion

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
getting a hard on and ejaculating and orgasming are three separte things. depending on the circumstances you might manage any without the others. Just after ive come my dick gets too sensitive to keep working it and I have to stop. This may continue for a while even though its hard, so I couldnt keep using it. It always takes longer to come second time around, and takes a while to get back to how you were before you started. People differ. Many guys ive known didnt even try to come again after doing it the first time. Had to coax them into another round and then they were all surprised they managed it. I guess that means they didnt normally. One boyfriend I has was great in that respect because he loved to make me come as many times as he could before he did himself, then lost interest.

Coming releases chemicals in your body which put it into a waiting state, but also I think there is wear and tear on your penis. Keep rubbing any part of your body for a couple of hours and it wont feel as good as when you started. Sensitivity gets less if you keep at it. It might be that if you waited just half an hour or something before going again you would come again more easily.