Can't Cum

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by j1mbo, Jan 31, 2008.

1. j1mbo

j1mbo New Member

Hey this is my first post. Umm I recently became sexually active again after about 3 months of pretty much nothing and I don't seem to be able to cum from vaginal sex. I think everything seems alright until I put a condom on the I pretty much lose most of the sensitivity in my cock. Also I think the condoms are not allowing proper blood flow as sometimes I erection. Keep in mind that this is during several hours of sex. Maybe I'm just nervous or something. The girl I am with is very sexy. I'm about 9 inches long and 6 around but large condoms still seem very tight but they are probably meant to be.
    Does anyone have any suggestions that will make sex satisfying for me?

2. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

maybe your cum is going in to the bladder?

3. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Might seem strange but try masturbating with a condom on to get your cock used to that kind of sensation again. Also keep looking for larger condoms, they should be fitted but not so tight that they restrict blood flow and hinder performance

4. seahorses

seahorses Member

I'm inclined to think it's a mind set issue rather than a physical one and therefor masturbating wearing a condom is a good Idea. At least you won't have the distraction of a third party, so you'll be more relaxed and that's half the battle. We hear all the time of guys suffering from so called PE, but it’s not uncommon for guys not to come at all during intercourse, even though their partner can bring them off by other means? Anyhow, it’s worth a try.

5. Iluvmywife333

Iluvmywife333 New Member

Hey j1mbo, looks like you are in the same boat i was in when i first got married. In fact, you're even the same size as me. hehe. Anyways, don't fret. You will learn to manage over time and frankly you will may also learn an angle or way that you can cum. For me, my wife HAS to be on top and as long as she arches very far forward she can take the full length and I can cum when Long after she has; several times ;). Dont worry. As far as the condom, keep an eye out for magnums and vibrating cock rings are really helpful for me to keep the erection as hard as possible for the long period of sex. Seahorses might be right too about psychological. Sometimes aroma therapy really can get you tantric. Ne ways, hope this helps.

Draft saved Draft deleted