Cant feel it?

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am sure we have all seen posts in various places where women have said "he was so small, I couldn't feel it."

I was wondering if the ladies here could confirm from their own experience whether that it is really possible.

Thanks.

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Lordpendragon@May 23 2005, 12:51 AM
I am sure we have all seen posts in various places where women have said "he was so small, I couldn't feel it."

I was wondering if the ladies here could confirm from their own experience whether that it is really possible.

Thanks.
[post=313815]Quoted post[/post]​

Prior to my husband, I had sex with a few men all of whom were average in size. In every case I didn't have an issue with "feeling" their penis in me. At this point in my life things may be a little different. I have gotten so used to being extremely full that I'm not sure I could say the same thing. For example, when I masturbate now, I really only start to "feel" it inside when I use 3-4 fingers. Way back when, it was with one finger.

kat

Goon: After my last girlfriend and I broke up, we got together for a visit and she started telling me about the guy she'd been seeing. She said he was great except that she absolutely couldn't feel a thing when he stuck it in her. She said he had average length but slim. She said that my (8x6.5) made her loose. I told her to fuck him a few more times and see if she got used to it. She did and told me it didn't work. She got a hung guy after that and was much happier.

I've always been curious for a larger population sample: can you go back to average after hung?

robyn: I was with a guy once (just once) who was very small. He was about 4 inches long, and so thin that the condom fell off (not kidding) I could kinda feel it when it was in, but not very well. Not only was he small, he wasn't very good at all. It was awful. To make matters worse, he and I were good friends who had just been hanging out that night and the mood had struck us. If I had had a clue, I don't think that a mood of that sort would have struck me :)

Can we go back to normal after hung? Sure. I have always been into exercising those muscles, so, "normal" is pretty easy to deal with for me. Plus, most guys are in the, "average" range. Not like I can ask them to whip it out for me to approve on the first date ;) I have had a couple bf's who were significantly above average, and I never got loose from them. Of course, every time we had sex (esp. with one guy who was HUGE) it took time for it to get it. That part was not so great about extra large - I would REALLY have to be in the mood.

Sometimes, though, I do crave extra large ;) I have a handy toy for those moments...

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My latest girlfriend told me of a previous guy who had a cock "the size of a cocktail sausage." He warned her in advance and made sure he gave her a lot of oral pleasure first. She did admit to me that she really couldn't feel much of anything when he "penetrated" her. When I pointed out that I had gotten her off with the tip of my pinky in the past, she responded that you have a lot more control of a finger. A tiny cock really isn't comparable.

I will also tell you that she is a bit of an evil, manipulating bitch and loves to play head games with guys. Apparently, she has used the "is it in yet" line a few times just to screw with a guy's ego. I don't take this kind of mindfuck crap from her, but she has apparently really hurt a few guys in the past. From what she says, one guy even welled up in tears. Luckily, she has some other redeeming qualities.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Wow that's harsh.

My ex (the ex that won't quit :p) said her previous bf was small, and when they broke up he was calling her names, and she said dont forget I know you've got a small cock...that shut him up anyway.

So anyway she was initially wary of my cock, limited what we did etc and I really think that one of the reasons she keeps calling me and stuff is because she wants my cock. I asked her could she feel it with her last bf she said yeah it wasn't THAT bad. Then I fucked her with my little (pinky) for a laugh :D She always reminds me how she likes it deep and stuff...

I don't know if she could go back to a normal sized cock, I'll ask her later.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, this is only a place to get a very tiny and far less than random sample of women's opinions, because obviously the few of us who are here are interested in larger guys, but yes- it is possible to be too small to feel, just like it's possible to be too big to enter. It's extremely rare, but as one member said, if the condom slips off, it's generally not going to cause much (if any) surface friction. Now, average size is a very different story, most women will adapt rather easily to average after a larger guy, but too much below average will probably be a difficult adjustment.

autumnbreeze4321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've mentioned this is other threads, and agree with the beautiful Zora.

My high school bfs were 4 " and 5", and hooked up with a huge guy when I first got to college, and have been a size queen since

i have hooked up with my hs bfs from time to time, because they are really nice guys, but its just not the same. I can feel them, but it's just not nearly enough

nineinaday: I am anywhere from 6" long to 6.8" long and usually have 5.8" girth. I have been with lots of ladies and 99.9% of them I could please extremely well. I do agree that you do need a penis at least 6" long to please a woman, but besides that, it's mroe about the "technique". If there's no "motion in the ocean" there's no orgasm, simple as that.

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
From the POV of a guy, I can contribute that it's very speculative to say that the eventual fuck with a long (AND/OR thick) guy doesn't have that much effect on a pussy. I have been constantly dating a married woman for over a year (not my actual l/f, this was before her time), and she always said my dick stretched her out unlike her husband's (who's average, I think, but she made him seem pretty small). Though, it didn't seem that he has noticed anything, since she kept on having sex with him during the time we met, and never told me any suspicious reaction from him. So either he doesn't want to spoil her fun, or her pussy is really strong enough to re-gain it's tightness after my pretty wide tool. Latter option is reinforced by my impression that at the beginning of every date we had, it was of the same tightness and never "loose".

Bruce

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by rope9839@May 24 2005, 01:49 PM
My latest girlfriend told me of a previous guy who had a cock "the size of a cocktail sausage."  He warned her in advance and made sure he gave her a lot of oral pleasure first.  She did admit to me that she really couldn't feel much of anything when he "penetrated" her.  When I pointed out that I had gotten her off with the tip of my pinky in the past, she responded that you have a lot more control of a finger.  A tiny cock really isn't comparable.

I will also tell you that she is a bit of an evil, manipulating bitch and loves to play head games with guys.  Apparently, she has used the "is it in yet" line a few times just to screw with a guy's ego.  I don't take this kind of mindfuck crap from her, but she has apparently really hurt a few guys in the past.  From what she says, one guy even welled up in tears.  Luckily, she has some other redeeming qualities.
[post=314164]Quoted post[/post]​

Rope,

That really knocked me out of the chair! What on earth were her redeeming qualities, may I ask? If she was into playing those types of games in the bedroom where most pople are at their most vulnerable, what does she do in her every day lfe?

Naughty

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by naughty+May 25 2005, 06:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(naughty &#064; May 25 2005, 06:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-rope9839@May 24 2005, 01:49 PM
My latest girlfriend told me of a previous guy who had a cock "the size of a cocktail sausage." He warned her in advance and made sure he gave her a lot of oral pleasure first. She did admit to me that she really couldn&#39;t feel much of anything when he "penetrated" her. When I pointed out that I had gotten her off with the tip of my pinky in the past, she responded that you have a lot more control of a finger. A tiny cock really isn&#39;t comparable.

I will also tell you that she is a bit of an evil, manipulating bitch and loves to play head games with guys. Apparently, she has used the "is it in yet" line a few times just to screw with a guy&#39;s ego. I don&#39;t take this kind of mindfuck crap from her, but she has apparently really hurt a few guys in the past. From what she says, one guy even welled up in tears. Luckily, she has some other redeeming qualities.

Rope,

That really knocked me out of the chair&#33; What on earth were her redeeming qualities, may I ask? If she was into playing those types of games in the bedroom where most pople are at their post vulnerable what does she do in her every day lfe?

Naughty
[post=314580]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

She must have sucked a really good dick.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by GottaBigOne+May 25 2005, 09:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GottaBigOne &#064; May 25 2005, 09:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by naughty@May 25 2005, 06:22 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-rope9839
@May 24 2005, 01:49 PM
My latest girlfriend told me of a previous guy who had a cock "the size of a cocktail sausage." He warned her in advance and made sure he gave her a lot of oral pleasure first. She did admit to me that she really couldn&#39;t feel much of anything when he "penetrated" her. When I pointed out that I had gotten her off with the tip of my pinky in the past, she responded that you have a lot more control of a finger. A tiny cock really isn&#39;t comparable.

I will also tell you that she is a bit of an evil, manipulating bitch and loves to play head games with guys. Apparently, she has used the "is it in yet" line a few times just to screw with a guy&#39;s ego. I don&#39;t take this kind of mindfuck crap from her, but she has apparently really hurt a few guys in the past. From what she says, one guy even welled up in tears. Luckily, she has some other redeeming qualities.

Rope,

That really knocked me out of the chair&#33; What on earth were her redeeming qualities, may I ask? If she was into playing those types of games in the bedroom where most pople are at their post vulnerable what does she do in her every day lfe?

Naughty
[post=314580]Quoted post[/post]​

She must have sucked a really good dick.
[post=314648]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

You nailed it. :eek:

Really, I always took it as a control thing with her. She had always been pursued by guys. I was one of the first ones she chased, so, from what I could tell, our relationship was a lot different that her old ones - more equitable. She did tons of sweet things for me. She was a good cook. She was really loyal to her friends. She was a great "Tonto" on road trips. I could go on. Sure, she was a manipulating bitch, but it&#39;s not like that is a rare trait.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rope,

Thanks for the explanation. Unfortunately, I can not disagree with you about many women having the manipulative B persona. But I think that is also a result of the unspoken rule that often women have had to make things happen behind the scenes or through the good graces of others. So, manipulation became a quality that guaranteed survival. Manipulation is by no means a gender specific quality. However, I still find it galls me to my very soul.

Naughty

bigtwin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I&#39;d like to turn this around and ask the question from the opposite perspective. My wife sometimes looses the feel of me after a prolonged period of intercourse. She describes it as a numbness really, not that she doesn&#39;t feel that I&#39;m there. This happened more frequently in the past and nowadays only occasionally. It is remedied by withdrawing from her, waiting a bit and then starting again. Have others experienced this or anything similar?

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by bigtwin@May 26 2005, 12:41 PM
I&#39;d like to turn this around and ask the question from the opposite perspective. My wife sometimes looses the feel of me after a prolonged period of intercourse. She describes it as a numbness really, not that she doesn&#39;t feel that I&#39;m there. This happened more frequently in the past and nowadays only occasionally. It is remedied by withdrawing from her, waiting a bit and then starting again. Have others experienced this or anything similar?
[post=314819]Quoted post[/post]​

Sure and it goes both ways. If I fuck long enough, there is a good chance that either I or my partner will lose some sensitivity. In fact, I have found I have to be careful with this. I feel blessed to generally have as much stamina as I need. But there can be a point of diminishing reutrns, where either I or my partner try to delay orgasm to the point that it really isn&#39;t possible anymore. Sometimes we are better off to end the first round a bit early, enjoy each other&#39;s company in different ways and come back for another round later. Your little nerve endings can only take so much of a good thing.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, well, we already knew women could be bitches. Men, it takes a lot to break up a male friendship. I&#39;m talking one guy has to irreparably harm the other in some manner. Female friendships can break up over just about anything.

Women also have more power in relationships than they like to let on.

Oh, and it&#39;s Darth Sidious, so you were both wrong. I don&#39;t know why they thought of that name; Palpatine was obviously a reference to Palatine, though.

smallguy

Just Browsing
Media
i&#39;ve read i few posts here before and decided and thought i&#39;d add my 2 cents. I&#39;m one of the extremely rare cases, i was born with a condition called micropenis so i know what its like to be the size of a cocktail sausage when hard,like one guys girlfriend mentioned in a previous post and no women can&#39;t feel it, at least the couple times i had sex they didn&#39;t. Don&#39;t worry i&#39;m not a bitter angry small guy about it like some would be, i know why your all here and i respect that women like big ones, or at least bigger then me, both the women i was with told me they couldn&#39;t feel it and one was a virgin, one kept askin are you sure your in&#33; i&#39;ve been intimate with alot more women but do to the size they lost interest when the pants came off, i&#39;ve had alot of bad reactions you can imagine, they all laughed,a few laughed hysterically, two were mad about it, but i&#39;m used to it now so it doesn&#39;t bother me anymore, i guess it would look funny to most females especially if they&#39;ve had an average one or bigger, anyways its definitely possible to be to small to feel&#33; i&#39;m sure there are a few more like me out there to, hopefully you ladies can avoid them in sexual situations that is, lol