Can't fit a magnum...

D

deleted2028

He seems to be all thumbs.
I've seen people putting condoms over their heads and inflate them through their nose so what kind of stupid fuck is this?

Thicckie

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've seen people putting condoms over their heads and inflate them through their nose so what kind of stupid fuck is this?

haha, lol! yea ur right, perhaps I shoulda rethought what I titled the thread

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Looks like it was a bit tight. He should make another video, but use a Magnum XL for comparison.
I've seen Howie Mandel put a rubber glove over his head and blow it up with his nose (and boy, was it funny:rolleyes:), but I've never seen it with a condom. Do you have a video of it?

D_Mark_Kayshun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think he is trying to put it on inside out. a regular size condom will fit on anyone. It may not be comfortable but it will go on. Magnams and XLs have not been out but a few years. Everyone before then had no choice about comdom size.

arthurdent

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What? Does this guy not know how to put a condom on?
First he rolls it out a bit and the tries to put it on like a sock, thus there being air trapped at the top. lmfao foo'

I agree, the guy putting the condom on is an idiot. In my twenties, as an experiment to test the breaking strength of a condom, I managed to get my entire leg into one without it breaking! So anybody who claims that they can't get their cock into a condom, is obviously doing it wrong.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
lol thats a good one! Yeah dude doesn;t know wtf he's doing.....putting on a condom is not that freaking hard

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's a good video. I have understanding for that guy- he has a fat cock and it's not easy to put the condom. I have also simillar problems...

No, sorry. Enough with the B.S. It will go on no problem. Stop the "my cock is just too big for condoms" false sympathy mongering.