Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, sorry. Enough with the B.S. It will go on no problem. Stop the "my cock is just too big for condoms" false sympathy mongering.
I didn't say it's too big for condoms, but it's often hard to put it. And it is for some of us, and has nothing to do with false sympathy, but has with fat cock. Well, I am sorry if you can't understand it.

Craven Moorehead

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
His cock is indeed admirable, but the manner in which he's chosen to promote it is, uh...... well, I wouldn't have done it that way.

As an experiment, I just put a NORMAL size condom on my foot. It went on quite easily, all the way past the ankles.

I don't think I'll be posting any videos of THAT, however.

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well I've had the same problem as the guy in the first vid, THEN I realized
there were bigger condoms out there, it was just a matter of learning to find the right size, some of them are pretty ambiguous.
I also tore through some of them as well, or they would just come off.
So I was really happy when I finally learned about Magnums.:smile:
I'd have to say the info in the second vid is useful, however just because a condom fits does not mean it is a comfortable fit.
Comfort is important to a man, not to a coke bottle! LOL

Craven Moorehead

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't WAIT to hear a story about a guy who blew such a big load the condom burst. Never mind the fact that such a feat would take several gallons. I haven't run into such a claim yet on any message board or anywhere else on the Internet. Funny- considering everything else on the Internet, I'm surprised I haven't run into this.

Suddenly, my imagination runs away with me. I'm seeing myself standing on my bathroom scale, weighing in at 160 pounds. I then go to the bedroom, masturbate, and completely soak all four walls, floor, and ceiling- during the climax, I visibly shrivel up (kind of like the people who get all the water sucked out of them in the movie "Tank Girl").

After having finished unloading, I return to the bathroom scale. Now I weigh 135 pounds.

"Damn, that was a big load," I say to myself.

Ok, enouh for now. Don't want to go off on too much of a tangent.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
give me a break. roll the damn thing down! looks like he is "trying" to roll it down with a lobster claw hand.

What? Does this guy not know how to put a condom on?
First he rolls it out a bit and the tries to put it on like a sock, thus there being air trapped at the top. lmfao foo'
I think he had loose skin, his foreskin, so it was hard to roll over that.

And if the size of a condom didn't matter, then they could make them even smaller than they are now since they will stretch, right??? If a regular condom fits on a 2-liter coke bottle, then they should make condoms like 4 times smaller.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I can't WAIT to hear a story about a guy who blew such a big load the condom burst. Never mind the fact that such a feat would take several gallons. I haven't run into such a claim yet on any message board or anywhere else on the Internet. Funny- considering everything else on the Internet, I'm surprised I haven't run into this.

Suddenly, my imagination runs away with me. I'm seeing myself standing on my bathroom scale, weighing in at 160 pounds. I then go to the bedroom, masturbate, and completely soak all four walls, floor, and ceiling- during the climax, I visibly shrivel up (kind of like the people who get all the water sucked out of them in the movie "Tank Girl").

After having finished unloading, I return to the bathroom scale. Now I weigh 135 pounds.

:rofl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIdHeArX0vI

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think he was trying to make it looks like it was super difficult.
i still put condoms on backwards sometimes.:redface:
i am naturally a blonde though.

Alex Chambers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Dude, that was some seriously hilarious shit. I laughed out loud.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think he was trying to make it looks like it was super difficult.
i still put condoms on backwards sometimes.:redface:
i am naturally a blonde though.

Yeah.. you can DEFINITELY tell it's a bit too loose... then he's just pulling it down... notice when he lets go, how saggy it gets. Dummass.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I've seen it claimed, and it's BS if someone does.... I mean you can blow those things up to unbelievable sizes. What I've run into... is filling it up too much, that is runs down the shift, and actually leaks out on the bottom. So it's a matter of pulling out soon thereafter.

Hung_irish_lad83

Just Browsing
Media
I searched myself and found this! To be honest, I had to be in a funny position when I did this video. The camera was right above my head and recorded in a cold room so wasn't my hard self:) I agree though it's my worst video. I didn't put on like I would be fucking an ass. But to be honest magums and magnum xl don't fit well although I can put them on. It cuts off blood to my cock and to put the condom on hurts when I first put it on because it's not wide enough for confort. Sometimes I streach them out with my fingers and place on so it doesn't hurt my cock as much. Anyway, I found Durex xxl which are better but could be thicker as well. Thanks for all your wounderful comments btw, LOL.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jeez this guy is a tool. his dick is pretty decent size, but not THAT big.. it looks to me he just doesnt know how to put one on, its not a problem of size, its a problem of him being a dumb ass.. his dick isnt even fully hard and hes trying to ram it on with one hand acting like the head is too big for it,,what a dumb ass

michael8

Experimental Member
Media
Face it. We are all now less intellegent for having wasted time on the vid... let alone a post. Looked like OJ "trying" to fit on that glove.