Can't fit penis in gf!

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
i had a chinese lady that was very petite and tight beyond belief but...i made it work with much tongue action....she was like fucking a party balloon she was sooo tight but it still worked.WHERE THERES A WILL THERES A WAY!

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Hey guys
I have a problem I can't seem to fit my dick in her at all. My dick size is unbeilevably huge 11.4 inches and I don't know war to do or to tell her. Like I don't wanna just stick with her givin head it gets boring and I don't wanna hurt her feelings
Anyone have any suggestions
Looks like farm animals for you from now on, mate.

perfectone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hey guys
I have a problem I can't seem to fit my dick in her at all. My dick size is unbeilevably huge 11.4 inches and I don't know war to do or to tell her. Like I don't wanna just stick with her givin head it gets boring and I don't wanna hurt her feelings

Comon man what is the problem, the length or the tickness,,You dont say how thick it is,
If it is because is 11.4" long dont pussed all the way,you dont have to get you cock all the way to give pleasure,
If the problem is that you are to thick? just make sure she is very wet before penetrate and go slowlly in bet by bet very gentle untill she tells you it is enough,,donr just pussed in hard be gentle and talk to her while you go in and in and in,,
I am 6.6" thick and I do have a problem getting my dick in at first, but I know how to prepared,her by touching kisssen and a good 69,helps to get that pussy wet and relax,,and I allways managed to go in deep enough to satisfy her and me,,and abentually she will taked all but please tallk to her, tell her it will not hurt and to nlet you know if it dose,make her fill safe and good with love everything is possible,,do what I have say and you will be ok and so she,,
By the way,, How thick is you cock?

lesmeljos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think that "Igottahugepenis" is miscalculating the size of his dick. It is much larger with the shaft starting in his shoes - and then goes straight up at least 5 feet. What a dick.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure

:mad: I am so sick of men saying that like it's true. :rolleyes:
1) The OP is a liar he does not have 11.4" if he did he would have photos
2) He probably has no clue what foreplay is.
3) A womans body has 9 months to prepare for childbirth and a great many changes occur during that time. Most notable, near the time of delivery is that the opening of the vagina dilates to 9 centimeters!
4) No amount of foreplay will dilate a woman to 9 cm.
5) I think the OP is probably underage and lying about his penis size.

Thanks for the much needed dose of reality, NewJerseyCutie.

I have to agree with one of the previous posters, the responses are far more interesting (and fun) than the original subject. Just goes to show that there's a silver lining to every fictitious cloud.

rofl_mao

Just Browsing
Media
Hey guys
I have a problem I can't seem to fit myself in her at all. My size is unbeilevably huge 5.9 feet and I don't know war to do or to tell her. Like I don't wanna just stick with her givin head it gets boring and I don't wanna hurt her feelings

meh it was a good attempt.

D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

Experimental Member
Media
I have a similar problem, only I'm 16.37" so its difficult to even hug or kiss because I am so far away as we are separated by my penis length.

What we do is this:
I thrust my penis into a pail of warm water and at the same time I penetrate her with a popsicle stick, and so far that is working for us.

Good luck with your predicament, I hope this may work for you.

I got you beat im 16.3703"

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The solution is to find a married woman who has a husband with a tiny penis that allows his wife to get satisfied by a stud like you. Most men wish they had your problem.

Coco

Yeah, you'd want a penis so large you couldn't have sex with a good portion of the population... If you're retarded.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Do what I do. Kick her out and get another woman. With this economic crisis, they're a dime a dozen.

D_Brecock Evileye

Sexy Member
Media
Lube up your car jack and insert it into her then crank it up as far as it will go. Do this every day for six months and then you should fit. Oh, and try not to sufficate under all of your own bullshit. Thanks for the laugh.