Verified
Gold
Media
Troutdale, Oregon, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I honestly don't know what's wrong, I don't like to goto bars, since I'm not that much into drinking nor have the money to blow on beer.. seems like a waste to me. so lets not go there. For the life of me.. I been trying for the past two months to fuck, mostly on CL since I don't want to pay for those sex dating sites full of fake girls. I would honestly like a Females prospective on this. ask me anything you want I don't care.. I want to get to the bottom of this, and try to up my game. As for when I do fuck.. I never had complaints.. I'v asked ex gf's and girls I been with that I know I'll never see since they got bf's now.. and they said I was great in bed.

My stats:
5'3 180ish lbs

6" uncut and thick as you can see.

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sometimes it just takes awhile. And these days, anyone worth having, isn't all about just jumping in the sack. And, if it's just a fuck you want, walk into that bar. Hey, your cute with a nice dick. You'll find someone. I'd fuck you, if I was a female.

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
Sometimes it just takes awhile. And these days, anyone worth having, isn't all about just jumping in the sack. And, if it's just a fuck you want, walk into that bar. Hey, your cute with a nice dick. You'll find someone. I'd fuck you, if I was a female.

I thought you started in an undeservedly encouraging way. Then it became apparent that actually some marbles may have gone astray...

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Is the fact you can't get laid really a mystery?

And I found your high school like comment to be somewhat cruel. My comments were undeservedly encouraging? OK, why don't you just tell acuradude what your problem is with him, instead of attacking me. Your such a nice positive kind of guy, I'm sure the women are just beating down your door.

D_Calvin_Clone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well buddie, first of all you need to change your attitude! Don't think to yourself "I can't get laid" tell yourself you can and will. If you think this, it will show when you go out!
Also, be nice to your body, eat healthy-ish food and get your body in tip top condition! You will then feel good inside and out boosting your chances of getting laid greatly!

Stay positive man!

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media

And I found your high school like comment to be somewhat cruel. My comments were undeservedly encouraging? OK, why don't you just tell acuradude what your problem is with him, instead of attacking me. Your such a nice positive kind of guy, I'm sure the women are just beating down your door.

I said you started being undeservedly encouraging.

As for acuradude, I have no problem with him whatsoever & I'm sure he's a jolly nice chap. The comment was rhetorical; acuradude already knows the answer - it's detailed quite clearly in his post.

Please engage the little grey cells in future.

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For the life of me.. I been trying for the past two months to fuck
It seems to me you are concentrating too much on getting a fuck instead of first generating a good social relationship, from which you can progress to a physically intimate relationship. Put the sexual demand aside for a bit and start promoting yourself as a thoughtful, kind, giving individual, and along the way subliminally give a woman the impression you are a great lover.

A couple of the things you said indicate you are a little stingy in the wallet...be willing to spend a few bucks to find the best person to share your pleasure.

Don't give much credence to comments from previous lovers about how good you were in bed...it's meaningless. They have moved on, want to break off amicably, and have nothing to gain by deprecating you.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So you just want to have sex, acuradude, or are you looking for a relationship, too?

I agree that Craigslist is the last place to look. Well, maybe not the very last, but close to it. I've found with online dating/hookups that you get out of it what you put into it. That may involve ponying up some dough for a proper personals site.

And yes, you may just be in a slump. These things happen; they sure as shit happened to me.

What you know is that what you're doing right now isn't working. That means it's time to change the plan. Diversify. Get out of Craigslist, onto other personals sites, take a course in something, join a club or two, play a sport. You'll increase your chances of finding someone, and you'll be having more fun in the interim.

Also, you say that you get no complaints about your performance in the sack; that's great, but it's in no way relevant to meeting a woman. Telling people that isn't really going to attract them - chances are, it'll make you sound obvious ("I wanna get laid!"), or possibly a bit creepy. If the topic comes up - if - saying something like "I get a lot of compliments," with a little smile, is fine. But your sexual prowess only starts being important once you get someone in bed (or on the kitchen floor, or bent over the stairs, or what have you). Up until then, it's about being the most fun, vibrant, charming you that you can be.

Good luck!

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It seems to me you are concentrating too much on getting a fuck instead of first generating a good social relationship, from which you can progress to a physically intimate relationship. Put the sexual demand aside for a bit and start promoting yourself as a thoughtful, kind, giving individual, and along the way subliminally give a woman the impression you are a great lover.

I concur. In addition, I find that if I can make a person laugh, intimacy follows. Not immediately, but eventually. Perhaps you might wish to use this a s a starting point if you have not tried this angle yet.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So you just want to have sex, acuradude, or are you looking for a relationship, too?

He needs to get off his lazy ass.. and get in better shape.
You have to work harder to find someone when your only 5'3.

My grandpa is only 5'3 and had a successful marriage.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

I found his comment to be right on.

This guy wants to get laid and that's all he wants. His Ex's have "boyfriends" now... clearly he wasn't interested in them for relationship, and they moved on to someone capable of relating.

And, frankly, the women only interested in sex for fun are gonna be going for the guys who, at least, turn them on visually... So at 5'3" and 180, you're overweight.

How many times does it have to be said? For every woman willing to bed a guy just for the fun, there are 35 women who would only bed a guy they connected with in some way intellectually or emotionally.

Figure the odds.

If all you want is to get laid, go pay for a pro and do something for the economy.