Can't hit McFly

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_starinvestor, Apr 17, 2009.

1. B_starinvestor

B_starinvestor New Member

So, since the market took a shit, I've been taking Friday's off for mental health reasons. So, I like to hit happy hour on Thursdays. Well, last night was a doosie.

Hit happy hour around 6. Invited a girl that's off on Fridays, she brings 2 chicks with her - one was very attractive. So I'm all fired up, having a good time, maybe 1 or 2 too many shots.

Anyway, I'm coming out of the bathroom walking down the perimeter of the bar, and a guy stick his leg out to trip me. I take a couple stumbles and catch myself, and I'm ready to come up swinging.

I turn around, and its this little tiny, teensie weensy nerd with a 1960's haircut that looks like McFly from Back to the Future. I was really thrown off. I came up, and said, 'get up, we're going outside. I'm going to hit you once, not in front of your girlfriend, and then we can come back inside and get on with our night.'

He says, 'fuck you, I'll beat your ass right here in front of your girlfriends you pussy.'

At this point, I am in utter disbelief. I mean, this scrawny fucker has some gigantic balls. I can't pick on this little nerd, everyone will think I'm a bully. So I start looking around, trying to figure out what to do, and he says, "you fucking pussy, I will destroy you. Get away now or you're dead."

I'm like, "dude, I'll tie you in a knot. I can't believe you are talking to me like this. You'll be a pretzel in about 15 seconds." He says, "do it. Try it.'

Anyway, amidst my shock, I just ordered the guy a shot of Jag and we hugged it out. I couldn't believe the balls in this guy. I mean, just a little geek, and he didn't back down at all. I was impressed.

He never did reciprocate and get me a drink. But oh well.

I just couldn't hit McFly.

2. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    Never underestimate the determination of someone with a 28" inseam: we play rough.

3. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Where were you in Staten Island? I've never heard of something like this happening in a "NICE" place.

4. D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Why are you attracting so many aggressive bar patrons and surly beat-up hookers?

I think all that Obama bad karma you're dishing out is finally catching up with you. You get what you give. As John Lennon sings at the end of Abbey Road, "And in the end, the Love you take, is equal to the Love you make."

Your life seems to have become one huge merry-go-round of mentally unbalanced hookers, smart-alecky LPSG political postings and violence-fraught happy hours.

5. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

pssst... That was the other guy singing.

6. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I think that's just called a typical day for most republicans!

7. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, you got sonned. But he could have been someone who trains in jiu jitsu or some other form of martial arts and maybe he actually could have kicked your ass.

8. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

How do you know he was not an MMA Fighter (mixed martial arts)? Those 155 pounders cant kick ass. Some even have knock out power.
    Either way, you did the right thing. Believe it or not, you are the better man. When ever you could win a fight without ever resorting to violence, you win in more ways than one. And judging from his reaction, it sounded like the whole thing was an accident and not intentional.

Draft saved Draft deleted