Can't manage to eat my own cum

intelligentechoes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've found that I'm not disgusted by the idea after I shoot, merely kinda indifferent, so for me, making a pledge to someone who can hold me to it is sufficiently motivating so I can eat the load afterwards. Simply making the pledge to myself never works.

I've done it in person, by IM or email (in decreasing order of motivating power). At the moment it feels a little bit "meh" but I'm always pleased with myself later.

yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do it every time I cum.

First few times it was disgusting but I was determined to do it because my girlfriend was disgusted by it too. She would run to the bathroom and spit which was a total turn off and made me feel rejected.

So, I figured if I was going to bug her about swallowing it I had better be able to myself. Like I said the first few times was disgusting but after that not anymore.

I believe I also read in the Tao of Sex by Jung one could retain some sort of "sexual energy" that is lost when after ejaculation. So, if you believe, this may be another reason to swallow and spit.

CODA: my girlfriend swallows now as well.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I gag when i smell it, totally ruins the whole idea of swallowing. It makes me gag and almost puke, which is not sexy to most men. I've done it a couple times to look cool in the bedroom, but once i figured out he didn't care either way and he always cums inside of me during sex anyway, there is no way im putting it in my mouth let alone swallowing it unless it's your birthday or something. Even then, you might not want partially digested dinner all over your balls.

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I shoot my load into my mouth last night. But got some in my eye which really hurt! It has been a long time since I had taken my cum. Might do it again soon.

I've always wanted to try my own cum. Whenever I'm really horny, I always imagine that eating my cum would be a huge turn on. However when ever I actually ejaculate, I lose interest very fast. I've tried the method of just doing it in my hand and then eating it but I always get grossed out last minute. Also I've tried shooting into my own mouth but I can't reach my legs far over my head. I'm not homosexual, so it's not like I'll come across this situation often, but I'm sure most straight guys have thought about what their cum tastes like.

So basically, how can I manage to bring myself to eating my own cum? Also, I've heard it tastes different compared to your diet, but what's the texture like? I tried my own precum, but it was a little....stringy? I don't know if that's the right word, but it was definitely odd and kinda gross.

I know your pain, same happens to me

angello

Just Browsing
Media
I've always wanted to try my own cum. Whenever I'm really horny, I always imagine that eating my cum would be a huge turn on. However when ever I actually ejaculate, I lose interest very fast. I've tried the method of just doing it in my hand and then eating it but I always get grossed out last minute. Also I've tried shooting into my own mouth but I can't reach my legs far over my head. I'm not homosexual, so it's not like I'll come across this situation often, but I'm sure most straight guys have thought about what their cum tastes like.

So basically, how can I manage to bring myself to eating my own cum? Also, I've heard it tastes different compared to your diet, but what's the texture like? I tried my own precum, but it was a little....stringy? I don't know if that's the right word, but it was definitely odd and kinda gross.
So am I!! It is disgusting for me!

Hey guys.. i always love to try tasting my own cum but when i do cum i feel turned off, but one night i had a few drink i was abit tipsy/ drunk i manage to cum in my mouth and swallowed my own load, it was amazing! should try it!

Cambs_guy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I could never eat it after cummin myself either. I spoke to someone that stored some in an ice cube tray then sucked on it whilst wanking. I tried this and it is so horny as it doesn't lose taste or texture. Just save as many loads as you want, then eat whilst wanking...ummm

pajoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My girlfriend started me on eating my own cum. She gave me a great handjob and caught all my cum in her hand and immediately put it all in my mouth. The next time we had sex she was on top and when I came she quickly straddled my face and let the cum run into my mouth. Then she gave me a blowjob followed by and open mouth cum kiss. Now I eat my cum no matter how or where I cum and I love it.

oacliffbuddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Me too! Me too! :biggrin1:

I've tasted my own precum before but have never quite been able to detect a taste aside from the saltiness of my fingers.

I've only ever had one load (not my own) in my mouth when I was about 24-ish. I was in Hawaii on vacation and connected up with a guy on the beach. We went back to my hotel room. He gave me the greatest BJ and swallowed my load. I figured I HAD to return the favor so I gave him a BJ and he came in my mouth. It was all I could do to swallow and it left me retching in to blanket. Not a pretty sight.:eek:

Fast forward some 20+ years and I finally decided I had to give it another try with my own cum but like most guys here would get hot at the thought of doing it but couldn't quite manage it after cumming. Still, I did finally give it the good old college try.

I managed to psych my self up to it, shot in my hand and before I could wimp out, smacked my palm to my mouth and ingested. it was both yucky and interesting at the same time. I've only managed to do it three times in my life, two by palm and one in a cup. I did the cup thing to be sure I wasn't tasting sweat from my hand.

My only comment: EH! I can live without it and don't feel a particular need or desire to take a load again, mine or anyone elses. But I'll be glad to give mine up to anyone that wants it bad enough.:tongue:

Last edited:

B_patrickmcc

Sexy Member
Media
Had the same ussie.
To solve it, I saved a load from the morning, and then later that day, halfway through, I gobbled it down. I had a great orgasm, but didnt particularly care for the taste.
Have repeated a couple of times, but not often.

Anick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Did this once some years ago. I enjoyed the feeling of ejaculating into my own mouth, but don't like the taste, and it made me a bit queasy when I swallowed.