Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I freeze my cum, too. Nothing like a Cumsicle on a hot day! Also great bate lube and in the Fleshlight.

Freezing cum and saving it for when I was real horny was how I got over the reluctance.
And I agree semen is a great lube.

Reactions: cockydude2018

davis004you

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lot of very interesting ways an similar experiences to mine,. I guess the old rip it off like a bandaide would be the best way. Just do it fast. it was kind of fun being tied and blindfolded though, then getting the spoonful of cum surprise after getting a little hard again. Sense my last post tied and blindfolded again I put on a unlubed rubber and the wife jerked it and I came into it, then wife put the rubber on a realistic dildo poked a hole in the end and pushed the cum out in my mouth after getting me a little hard again. That worked. She said if I wanted to eat cum I may as get a somewhat real experience. A bit surprising, but fun. Whats next?

Phil Meup

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The dis-interest doesnt last long. It's fleeting. Youe best approach is to cum over a thin slice of cake/sticky toffee pudding/chocolate pudding etc. Leave it for half an hour and a) your cum will have mixed into the pudding a little and b) your attitude to eating it will have improved slightly. Then mix it in and make salted caramel if you know what I mean. ;-)

YANI-1960

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've always wanted to try my own cum. Whenever I'm really horny, I always imagine that eating my cum would be a huge turn on. However when ever I actually ejaculate, I lose interest very fast. I've tried the method of just doing it in my hand and then eating it but I always get grossed out last minute. Also I've tried shooting into my own mouth but I can't reach my legs far over my head. I'm not homosexual, so it's not like I'll come across this situation often, but I'm sure most straight guys have thought about what their cum tastes like.

So basically, how can I manage to bring myself to eating my own cum? Also, I've heard it tastes different compared to your diet, but what's the texture like? I tried my own precum, but it was a little....stringy? I don't know if that's the right word, but it was definitely odd and kinda gross.

I often eat my own cum, I love cum so much that if I can't have someone elses I have my own. Pre cum is much tastier & I'm a really heavy pre cummer, almost within seconds of being hard my cock starts dribbling away, mmm...

Just go for it, lick a bit off your hand first, right after you cum, you don't want it getting too cold. Then if you like the taste try aiming it in your mouth, straight from the cock is best :biggrin

dissonance06

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I often eat my own cum, I love cum so much that if I can't have someone elses I have my own. Pre cum is much tastier & I'm a really heavy pre cummer, almost within seconds of being hard my cock starts dribbling away, mmm...

Just go for it, lick a bit off your hand first, right after you cum, you don't want it getting too cold. Then if you like the taste try aiming it in your mouth, straight from the cock is best :biggrin[/QUOTE

This is good advice! Just take the dive and give it a lick. I think that you and I love eating cum a lot Mohamed!

gentle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
CUM is awesome, i have gay friends, we have jack sessions, the guy who pulls the designated card or what ever gets to swallow all the loads. Sometimes we manage to cum twice then that lucky man, gets to swallow 20 loads. Secretly, I hope it is me overtime. My biggest turn on, is when the head is in my mouth, his dick and balls is jumping as his body is expelling the hot tasty nectar of life.

IF not for health reasons and nutritional requirements, I would love to have a all cum diet for all eternity. PS!!!!! Asian and Hispanic cum taste better to me.

TN_Guy29

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
CUM is awesome, i have gay friends, we have jack sessions, the guy who pulls the designated card or what ever gets to swallow all the loads. Sometimes we manage to cum twice then that lucky man, gets to swallow 20 loads. Secretly, I hope it is me overtime. My biggest turn on, is when the head is in my mouth, his dick and balls is jumping as his body is expelling the hot tasty nectar of life.

IF not for health reasons and nutritional requirements, I would love to have a all cum diet for all eternity. PS!!!!! Asian and Hispanic cum taste better to me.
So fucking hot!

cockydude2018

Superior Member
Media
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It has been many years that i have been interested in tasting/eating my own cum,
Surprisingly, eating my own cum was much more complex than I though it would be.
During this time, I read many posts/recommendation/suggestion/tips and finally i came up with a way that work great for me.
In this short post, i wanted to share with you what work and not less important - what did not work for me, hopefully - this information would help you as much as it help me.

Lets start with what did NOT work for me:
Cumming directly in your mouth:
While this might seem as the most obvious choice, that the worst option i ever tried. When i did it, I immediately regret and got strong feeling of disgust.
Cum after orgasm into a some container and drink immediately after:
I cannot even count how many times I masturbate to an orgasm , keep the cum in some kind of container (glass/cup/container, etc..) with the hope that afte it the passion to drink cum will remain and drink it.
Unfortunately, each and every time the urge to drink cum gone after getting to an orgasm.

Some approach that I tried but i would NOT recommend is to cum into container, freeze it and drink it later.
The reason i don't recommend this approach is that after you unfreeze it, the texture is lost and the taste is different.

So what did work for me? Below are good guideline which help me greatly, i define those as rules:
Rule #1: Cum without getting to orgasm
This is easier to say then done! Yet - I promise you this is doable and much simpler than you think.
The way i do that is by not cumming for at least three days. Then masturbate with a good movie that help you get into the mood, (my favorite are trans masturbating and tasting their own cum such as bailey jay JOI videos), when you start getting the feeling you are close to cum stop!, be patient, do that for several times, after couple of times, when you are getting close to an orgasm, then stop masturbating and very gently stroke your pin. if you don't get pre-cum at that time, , then stop , relax for few seconds, and repeat this process. - when you are start feeling orgasm is soon to cum - stroke your cock, finally - you start pre-cumming without real cum (see Rule#2 where to put the pre-cum on). then relax for a minutes, then repeat that, be patient! - that is the key to success!, repeat process, on second time you would ejaculate mix of cum and precum, the third time - it would be cum only.

Rule #2: Where to cum
Even after you get your cum in "Rule #1", even though you did not get into full orgasm - I would not recommend to eat the cum directly as taste might be to 'new' / strong for you.
Instead I prefer to cum on some sweet food, that can be slice of break with honey on it, or cupcake (that would turn into cumcake :) ) .

Usually - after i precum on my food, I take a bite of it while keep masturbating, then cum for second time (the mixed of pre-cum with cum), take more bites, usualy the thrid time is the reall thick cum.

This is it.
I hope that this post will help you and would work for you as much as it work for me.
Good luck and bonapetite ;-)
WOW! Helpful tips for anyone, but especially those who have a love/hate relationship with their cum. Love your description of edging. Also helpful info. For me, I just try to cum into my hand and lap it up before the desire is gone. Kinda like learning to like new food. And mine is quite tasty!

LDNdude

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This problem isn’t unique to straight men.
I’m gay and honestly eating/tasting my own cum seems like such a hot self-turn on until about half a second after I actually shoot, at which point I become anywhere from completely indifferent to mildly revolted by the thought.

Obviously, this is not a solution for the straight guys out there either - but it’s just way easier to swallow my boyfriend’s cum - not just physically easier because you don’t have to turn yourself upside down or aim at your own mouth - but because it still remains a highly erotic, hot turn on because I myself won’t have cum yet myself until after he does. So the passionate desire is still there.

But I do think there’s some reflex or innate biological reason for why most guys - gay/straight or bi, lose interest completely in their own cum after they’ve climaxed.

cockydude2018

Superior Member
Media
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This problem isn’t unique to straight men.
I’m gay and honestly eating/tasting my own cum seems like such a hot self-turn on until about half a second after I actually shoot, at which point I become anywhere from completely indifferent to mildly revolted by the thought.

Obviously, this is not a solution for the straight guys out there either - but it’s just way easier to swallow my boyfriend’s cum - not just physically easier because you don’t have to turn yourself upside down or aim at your own mouth - but because it still remains a highly erotic, hot turn on because I myself won’t have cum yet myself until after he does. So the passionate desire is still there.

But I do think there’s some reflex or innate biological reason for why most guys - gay/straight or bi, lose interest completely in their own cum after they’ve climaxed.
Probably the same reason why women complain that their men roll over and go to sleep after sex. Wham! Bam! Thank you ma'am!

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
It has been many years that i have been interested in tasting/eating my own cum,
Surprisingly, eating my own cum was much more complex than I though it would be.
During this time, I read many posts/recommendation/suggestion/tips and finally i came up with a way that work great for me.
In this short post, i wanted to share with you what work and not less important - what did not work for me, hopefully - this information would help you as much as it help me.

Lets start with what did NOT work for me:
Cumming directly in your mouth:
While this might seem as the most obvious choice, that the worst option i ever tried. When i did it, I immediately regret and got strong feeling of disgust.
Cum after orgasm into a some container and drink immediately after:
I cannot even count how many times I masturbate to an orgasm , keep the cum in some kind of container (glass/cup/container, etc..) with the hope that afte it the passion to drink cum will remain and drink it.
Unfortunately, each and every time the urge to drink cum gone after getting to an orgasm.

Some approach that I tried but i would NOT recommend is to cum into container, freeze it and drink it later.
The reason i don't recommend this approach is that after you unfreeze it, the texture is lost and the taste is different.

So what did work for me? Below are good guideline which help me greatly, i define those as rules:
Rule #1: Cum without getting to orgasm
This is easier to say then done! Yet - I promise you this is doable and much simpler than you think.
The way i do that is by not cumming for at least three days. Then masturbate with a good movie that help you get into the mood, (my favorite are trans masturbating and tasting their own cum such as bailey jay JOI videos), when you start getting the feeling you are close to cum stop!, be patient, do that for several times, after couple of times, when you are getting close to an orgasm, then stop masturbating and very gently stroke your pin. if you don't get pre-cum at that time, , then stop , relax for few seconds, and repeat this process. - when you are start feeling orgasm is soon to cum - stroke your cock, finally - you start pre-cumming without real cum (see Rule#2 where to put the pre-cum on). then relax for a minutes, then repeat that, be patient! - that is the key to success!, repeat process, on second time you would ejaculate mix of cum and precum, the third time - it would be cum only.

Rule #2: Where to cum
Even after you get your cum in "Rule #1", even though you did not get into full orgasm - I would not recommend to eat the cum directly as taste might be to 'new' / strong for you.
Instead I prefer to cum on some sweet food, that can be slice of break with honey on it, or cupcake (that would turn into cumcake :) ) .

Usually - after i precum on my food, I take a bite of it while keep masturbating, then cum for second time (the mixed of pre-cum with cum), take more bites, usualy the thrid time is the reall thick cum.

This is it.
I hope that this post will help you and would work for you as much as it work for me.
Good luck and bonapetite ;-)
Is there any reason you decided to drag up EVERY thread on this topic in this and the Relationships forum to cross post this? WTF? Forum flooding is rude.

mich_funseeker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hello. It is interesting to see that others are in the same boat. I have such a fantasy to eat cum. My own or someone elses, but one I do I can never get myself too. I keep trying and trying. I am hoping to find maybe the right guy and try it for the first time taking someone else. But so many guys are not patient enough to do this and/or understand if I change my mind.

LT501

Experimental Member
Media
I’m a generally submissive guy and wanted to taste my own cum. But had the same problem as many of the people above. Once I cum, I went off the idea. Then I realised that it’s just that I needed to be “broken in”. I have watched a lot of videos by Raquel Devonshire where she gives abusive jerk of instructions that I found really hot. She has one where she tells you to eat your cum. It’s only a short video, but she has a look on her face that you feel she knows what she’s just done to you. Now that I have got over that initial hurdle, I obey any CEI video I watch. I’m now at the point where if a woman would tell me to eat a guy, I would do it without question.

Reactions: YANI-1960

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Happiness is when you guy who's got his cock down your throat shoots his hot load, you feel the reflexes of his cock on your lips and then the flood as you swallow, enjoy and savour the product of his loins. Happiness is when you know you can do it all again.

Reactions: deleted494578
D

deleted494578

When I was a young lad I had a problem swallowing my own too LOL, I always chickened out! I swallowed like 10 other men's cum before my own! The first time I ever swallowed my own was many years ago when a GF snowballed it back to me and I gulped it down like a good little boy (teenager) receiving the blood of christ at communion LOL! Over the years I've blown into all kinds of random shit like a shot glass, measuring spoon.. lots of stuff then guzzled it down LOL. I wish I was more flexible I'd suck my own pecker and guzzle down my tasty load. Although getting somebody else to swallow it is a LOT more fun! :joy::joy::joy:

SizeQueenLola

Loved Member
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've always wanted to try my own cum. Whenever I'm really horny, I always imagine that eating my cum would be a huge turn on. However when ever I actually ejaculate, I lose interest very fast. I've tried the method of just doing it in my hand and then eating it but I always get grossed out last minute. Also I've tried shooting into my own mouth but I can't reach my legs far over my head. I'm not homosexual, so it's not like I'll come across this situation often, but I'm sure most straight guys have thought about what their cum tastes like.

So basically, how can I manage to bring myself to eating my own cum? Also, I've heard it tastes different compared to your diet, but what's the texture like? I tried my own precum, but it was a little....stringy? I don't know if that's the right word, but it was definitely odd and kinda gross.

try doing it for someone else. I love making guys eat their own cum when they jerk off for me on cam