Can't Nut

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
Recently I've been having problems with bustin one with any girl I'm with. Not so much if I do it myself after I pull out, but I tend to hold it in and then the nut never seems to come back. So, it's like edging during sex. Good stuff when I finally do, but girls just havent been able to get me to bust.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol.

I have the same 'problem'.

Last I checked its called Retarded Ejaculation. Apparently it is mostly psychological. Either you feel embarrassed by cumming to soon so you don't (and consequently find it hard to cum at all) or you may not be attracted/fully comfortable with the girl you are with.

For me personally, the first few times with a girl it takes over an hour for me to cum (and about 90% of the time I do that with my hand). But after getting used to her and becoming comfortable with her then I can cum in any amount of time. For example, sometimes I used to go home for quickies with my girlfriend. Depending on how late I was I could cum in either one minute, two minutes, or ten minutes.

The trick was that I was seriously horny. The other thing is, if you masturbate frequently it takes longer to orgasm between nuts.

Not that I'm advocating monogamy but if you have the same regular partner to practice on/with then the nut shortage will improve.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
whatever it is, don't 'dwell' on it....the more you worrry about it the more you 'feed' it...

relax, make sure you are eating right, enough sleep, etc

Trouty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Too much foreplay can make it difficult to cum. My general rule is 30 mins foreplay followed by 30 mins intercourse.

Chocolatestix

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My best friend is the same way. Girls have actually been disappointed that they don't make him cum, they feel like they aren't doing their jobs as women, or he finds them unattractive. But after discussing it we have come to the conclusion that it could be psychological, that if he doesn't really care that much for the girl than he can't cum. So maybe it's the same with you.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's pretty common. I personally know at least 3 guys that have told me they have this problem. One of them has actually faked an orgasm by spitting.

Like mentioned above, it has a lot to do with not being comfortable with someone. One of the guys I know, its only a problem the first time he is with a girl.

seeafox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
We can anme if we want and make it a bigger problem than it is or learn to live with it. IF it is affecting yourself (esteem or enjoyment) or partner then yes go and seek some cousnelling.

I can cum easy by my hand but not often when fuckoing with aprtners. Strangers yes sometimes. I have only cum from some one wanking me about 4 times in my life and never from a BJ - well when I was a teenager yes.

Partner doesnt have a problem with it. I do sometimes cum when fucking him and did cum once with my ex wife - well must have - I have a son....LOL or did i shoot on her vag and rub it in LOL

I know my son also has issues with cumming when fuxking his girlfriend- he ahs spoken to me about it; But then both were happy.