Can't orgasm

joshworley

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So I can masturbate and cum everytime no problem. I just had sex a little while ago with the tightest girl I've ever had, yes I used a condom and I still didn't cum. We did it for an hour before we had to stop because she had to go home. Now I have hadi sex before with a condom and didn't cum but took it off and cummed in like 20 seconds. I am 7x6 and use a regular condom and its kinda tight, could the condom being tight on me be causing me not to cum ?

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I have the same problem. I've no difficulty lasting without one, so when I don a condom it leaves me with barely enough sensation to keep an erection. I've tried the polypropylene condoms, too, and found them no better.

Your girl has to like it at least a little bit.

joshworley

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have the same problem. I've no difficulty lasting without one, so when I don a condom it leaves me with barely enough sensation to keep an erection. I've tried the polypropylene condoms, too, and found them no better.

Your girl has to like it at least a little bit.
Yea she loves it..lol but she feels bad because she cant make me orgasm even though I make her. I don't know what the problem is lol

katana1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had a similar issue with regular sized condoms. My base is much thicker than my mishaft and when I wore regular condoms, it was very uncomfortable and very tight, and it actually started to cut off the blood flow to my penis causing me to loose erections during sex, even though I was horny and enjoying the sex. I switched to trojan magnums and that solved the problem for a long time, the extra room was much more comfortable and it allowed me greater pleasure than I got with a regular condom. I would say try using the magnums and see if they feel looser on you/give you more pleasure during sex. Hopefully it'll allow to feel more and enjoy sex (with a condom) more as well.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
One thing I thought of: Try putting a drop of water - based lube inside the condom. Be careful no to use petroleum jelly or any petroleum - based products. I think Eros Platinum would be OK, too. Check first, though. Breaking one kind of defeats the purpose of wearing it.