Cant play with his dick

jerryhall

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My boyfriend is great in the sack, a true top man who love to give it to me. Once we going at it, the sex is great!

The problem is, he won't let me play with his dick or balls (too ticklish), and says he's too sensitive for BJ.

I probably shouldn't complain, but he's got a hot dick that I wanna be able to feel up, jack off, etc.

Any suggestions?

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Too sensitive for a blowjob but he can plow away on you? Maybe it's a control issue. If he's controlling his body, he can handle the contact more. Maybe letting himself go in that fashion to you is too much for him to handle. Is his just ticklish on his dick and balls or is it his whole body?

It's a dilemma and I'm at a loss, but I will keep thinking.

theallstar

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
uncircumcised and ticklish here, and, i relate to him. how i got over the blowjob thing is brutally fucking the faces of my bottoms. if i'm in control then it doesn't seem to bother me as much. sometimes the blower is just too gentle. as far as balls go, can't help you bro still ticklish.

jerryhall

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Too sensitive for a blowjob but he can plow away on you? Maybe it's a control issue. If he's controlling his body, he can handle the contact more. Maybe letting himself go in that fashion to you is too much for him to handle. Is his just ticklish on his dick and balls or is it his whole body?

It's a dilemma and I'm at a loss, but I will keep thinking.

YES, I keep wondering if it isn't a control thing, too. I think he got tickled a lot as a child but maybe he's just super protective of his dick. He readily plays with mine whenever...

DiabloBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'd suggest compromise, so he should be willing to let you have your way with him to some degree, or every now and then, or he should be willing to work with you practically to fix the problem. If it all has to be his way, then your boyfriend is a douche who is scared of cumming like a rockstar.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If it was me I'd say enjoy it, lol. You get to have hot wild sex and don't have to do any work!!

In all seriousness, I'd say just keep working on it slowly, I know with me it takes my body a while to get use to a guy and get comfortable enough with them touching me for it to actually be totally pleasurable, as there has to be the mental connection.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My BF is exactly the same. He's ticklish everywhere. It's really upsetting when I can't touch him. He's 100% top and, same as you, once we are at it, things are great but I can't go down on him without him squirming and giggling. Annoying to say the least...

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
100% bottoms I guess would love this type of guy, but even 100% bottoms love to suck, use their hands, etc. I'm wondering if there is more to him than meets the eye kind of thing. For some reason he has this mental block that if he only fucks he somehow isn't as gay or something. Some guys are like that too. He would drive me crazy. Nonreciprocal sex gets boring fast and I know there are guys out there and here for all that matter that enjoy just that and that's cool I guess (tho I don't understand it) but if I had a guy like this I'd move on.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think he is really missing out on a great aspect of sex.
Try to get him to allow you to do so.
Does he jack off by himself? If he does, which he probably does, just tell him the next time he gets that urge that you want to stand behind him and reach around and jack him off. Indicate that this would give you pleasure and him at the same time. Maybe starting there might lead into oral sex, which I think is great for the male and female. I know my wife enjoys oral sex, whether me to her or she to me. It is just one more aspect of our sex lives.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i think u should just respect what he says...

some parts of my body are very ticklish OR sensitive and if I let someone who supposedly cares for me know what's uncomfortable or painful and they insisted on trying to have their own way, that would tell me that they didn't respect me or care enough about me...

and it has nothing to do with control issues or anything...it's simply a physical thing...

StrictlyAvg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think u should just respect what he says...

some parts of my body are very ticklish OR sensitive and if I let someone who supposedly cares for me know what's uncomfortable or painful and they insisted on trying to have their own way, that would tell me that they didn't respect me or care enough about me...

and it has nothing to do with control issues or anything...it's simply a physical thing...

Respect yeah, but being restrictive and providing few options for new and interesting ways to make out won't make for a happy relationship longer term :no:.
I hope they have the imagination to get over it - after all a turn on is mostly in the head - but there's a lot of love for the physical side of things too and if one partner feels like they're missing out it won't be at all easy

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My boyfriend is great in the sack, a true top man who love to give it to me. Once we going at it, the sex is great!

The problem is, he won't let me play with his dick or balls (too ticklish), and says he's too sensitive for BJ.

I probably shouldn't complain, but he's got a hot dick that I wanna be able to feel up, jack off, etc. Any suggestions?
No suggestions, but I feel your pain. Was with a guy once that couldn't stand to have his balls touched. The lightest caress during a bj would cause him to jump off the bed about a foot. Sorta like in a cartoon. :tongue:

If Tex didn't let me suck or play with him, I'd go crazy! I mean there's just so much to play with, I couldn't possibly ignore it. :confused: :wink:

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've only had one boyfriend and we dated for nearly a year and it was 6 months before I slept with him. I took that time so I could get to know him and get USED to him. When someone is in your intimate space and you know them and how they move they eventually get used to your touch & crave it. It can become comforting after a while. Perhaps the sex that's in his mind is more physical than mental. For me, when my brain is attacted to the sex that I'm having I'm far more uninhibited when my partner is touching me.

Massaging your partner's body can really help them to relax more and get used to your touch. Touching someone and fucking them are completely different. Try to train his body with your hands. You should try to touch him more outside of the sex that you have and maybe he'll gradually let you touch him more on his dick when your touch (sexual or not) becomes more common to him. I've been thinking about it and that's what I came up with:smile: