Can't Pull Foreskin Over Head - Looking for Advice

calderone.rico

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's a good chance that, if you have ever been able to retract before, and now can't, that it is caused by a simple yeast infection. Yeast causes tiny cuts. When they heal, they heal as scar tissue, which is less elastic.
You don't need a circumcision, period. This is easily fixed by a number of more gentle methods, leaving you with everything you were born with.
Here are some helpful instructions.

Stretching To Fix Tight Foreskin (Phimosis) - HealthBoards Message Boards

Here are some more, from a doctor.

Conservative Treatment of Primary Phimosis in Adolescents

Thank you for the links :smile:.

S

SirConcis

retracting a tight foreskin prior to erection resulting in foreskin being tight during erection is actually dangerous, it can cause paraphomisis where the tight right strangulates blood flow which causes the glans to inflate more and make matters worse.

Obviously, your condition doesn't appear to require emergency surgery. But you really need to get this problem fixed so that when hard, your foreksin isn't tight against the shaft or glans.

Whether creams, stretcghing exercises or surgery are the answers depend on your age and the degree of tightness.

I take it that if you do not retract your foreksin prior to erection, the foreksin remains over the galns during erection and that you have always masturbated in a way where you didn't fully retract the skin on every downstroke ?

calderone.rico

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
retracting a tight foreskin prior to erection resulting in foreskin being tight during erection is actually dangerous, it can cause paraphomisis where the tight right strangulates blood flow which causes the glans to inflate more and make matters worse.

It's not tight or uncomfortable unless you try to force it over the head, otherwise no pain whatsoever.

I take it that if you do not retract your foreksin prior to erection, the foreksin remains over the galns during erection and that you have always masturbated in a way where you didn't fully retract the skin on every downstroke ?

I have never been able to fully retract the skin on every downstroke.

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm in the same situation as you. I must say though that the first post was right on the money. I have however tried both stretching and steroid cream but the phimosis hasn't relieved so I went to see a urologist hoping to get a 'preputioplasty' (wiki it) done but when I was there they said that since the phimosis was barely noticeable when I'm flaccid they couldn't perform that incision.

So now I'm scheduled for a partial circumcision. I'm a bit nervous but it doesn't matter that much to me having a bit of my foreskin cut off. I have a quite long foreskin so hopefully the outcome will be that I just have a shorter foreskin. I don't want to look like I'm completely circumcised though, the foreskin covering half the glans when I'm flaccid and nothing of it when I'm erect would be pretty perfect I guess.

Anyway, good luck to you and don't be afraid to consult a urologist (or several).

wallaboi

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As you have mentioned that you have no particular desire to be circumscised and that you can retract your foreskin when flacid, I think that you will find some home streching will probably alleviate the problems that you are experiencing. From personal experience, I can tell you that the preputal ring can be streched like many other body tissues. Take it slowly and be patient!

Save your money on doctors and creams by retracting your foreskin when flacid and leaving it back. If you find yourself in a situation where you are becoming sexually aroused, discretely slip your foreskin forward to avoid discomfort. When you are home alone retract your foreskin and stimulate yourself to stretch the preputal ring. Get hard and bit by bit pull your skin back until you are comfortable with it fully retracted behind your knob.

san22

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i used to have same issue as you did. my foreskin did not want to go down even when i was flaccid. what i did was that one day i decided that there was no way i was getting my penis cut so i started stretching it downwards every day, and i mean every day. at first it hurt like a mo'fo because the foreskin was well attached to the head of the penis, but i kept at. the only thing is that you may rip the skin a little but take it slowly and it will work. i remember it took me like 2 weeks to finally get it to retract after i got tired of not being able to do it. so i wish the best of lucks and DON'T get it cut, you'll regret it.