cant recieve head?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by TheOverlord, Nov 25, 2004.

1. TheOverlord

TheOverlord New Member

Has anyone been in a situation with someone who was about to give them head, but their penis was too big to fit inside said person's mouth?

This just happened to me a few days ago. The girl had a relativly small mouth...but she still gasped at the size of my member. She couldn't even get her mouth around my the head.

So she ended up having to give me a hand job...with both hands. So a hands job. Her arms were tired afterward, lol.

2. darronsummit

darronsummit New Member

the first time my ex wrapped her lips around me, she pulled away and said that it stretched out her mouth too much, but she never couldn't get it in...

that's got to be an astoundingly wide cock.

3. Imported

Gold Member

cegro27: Trust me, no problem is too "big" to overcum... :lol: There are ways to get around not being able to give a blowjob in the usual manner.

4. jonb

Gold Member

I say go at it from the side, like a flute. I've decided, though, that deep-throating is impossible.

5. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Yeah, like a flute or, I like to think of it as like eating a corn-on-the-cob. Hell, nibble along the shaft and alternate sucking along with that. Most heads can be at least partually taken in, licked, nibbled, and sucked on. If the big instrument is at your disposal, doing all that with the head as your fist (s) stroke the lower part of the shaft should get a discharge from the cannon. This seems like a memorable occasion to me.

6. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

I've only had a select few women who were actually capable of engulfing me. The others like others have said on here just do the flute routine. Tho, some of the women who weren't capable made it like it was a recorder(A wind instrument)

7. over13inches

over13inches Member

Arrr

Tis possible - only just mind you - and there's the odd grating of the teeth as well, but you get used to it when u have no choice.

Even I can manage it as well so...

O13

8. eyemready

eyemready Member

Combination of ice cream cone and trombone - works every time.

9. TheOverlord

TheOverlord New Member

I just need to find a girl with a really big mouth.

This girl just has a relativly small mouth, and i have an extremely large penis.

10. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Be on the lookout for mouths like Julia Roberts', TheOverlord. Do you think she could take you? Its hard for me to imagine the size dick that wouldn't fit in her mouth. What do you think?

11. TheOverlord

TheOverlord New Member

i wouldn't be surprised if julia roberts could take me. (while eating an apple....2 apples....at the same time).

It just made me laugh about how she couldn't even get her lips around my head, and thought it would be a good story for you guys to hear.

12. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I found it an excellent story, TheOverlord. In fact, I hope you don't hesitate to filll us in on other experiences you've had with your big schlong. It must have been terribly frustrating for the small mouth one, i.e., having all that cock at her disposal and not being able to service it satisfactory.

13. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:
    A friend from college claimed to have hurt her jaw (semi-seriously... just very very sore for a few days) by sucking a very large dick (no idea on size) when it was limp, and it getting hard and stuck in her mouth. I guess it was lockjaw???

She wound up not fucking him, and grabbed an ice pack...

It's funnier when she tells it....

14. Imported

Gold Member

cegro27: Keep this going guys, all this talk about small mouths and big heads has got me excited! :D

15. madame_zora

Gold Member

All that talk about Julia Roberts has me in stitches! Carly Simon was another one, you could have landed an airplane in there. I like the mouth, tongue and hands combination when giving head whenever I'm so blessed as to need all three!

16. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

It's possible to stretch your jaw out enough to strain a muscle, kind of like after blowing up a bunch of balloons.

Lockjaw is another word for tetanus, which is a serious infectious disease, not an injury. If she had already shown real symptoms of lockjaw, she would now either be 1) hospitalized in intensive care, or 2) dead.

17. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Let's not forget Angelina Jolie and Pat Benatar! But few women can match the mouth of Steven Tyler of Aerosmith. One of my favourite quotes about Julia Roberts' mouth, particularly her lips: "She looks like she's giving birth to her own head!"

18. B_HungSpermBoy

B_HungSpermBoy New Member

My girlfriend can't get more than the head of my dick in her mouth but it makes me horny to watch her trying so hard! It's so cute. Sometimes it makes me cum fast too. :p

19. ashlar

Gold Member

Albums:
    *falls out of his chair, laughing so hard he snorts ... repeatedly*

I need to step away from this thred before I injure myself.

20. soccerfanatic

soccerfanatic New Member

Wow lol, my dream woman :eek: :wub: :wub:

My ex couldn't even get the head inside when she first tried, it really hurt cos her teeth were pushing into the head of my cock when she tried to get her mouth round it, but we gave up in the end. And then we broke up lol :(

I don't think I've got a particularly wide cock tbh, so maybe this won't be a problem with other women?

Draft saved Draft deleted