can't seem to get off with new gf

Singleman8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
any ladies ever had a problem with their guy not being able to get off with them...Its starting to bother me.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had some trouble with my GF when we first started dating. Our problem was that she was feeling too pressured to give me pleasure, and I wasn't giving the vocal feedback she was used to. She started thinking I didn't like it, and that she wasn't a proper woman, and that killed her confidence. Lack of sexual energy from her made the whole thing seem routine, and I would often be unable to come. So I switched things up and made sure she could see how much I was enjoying myself - added some light moaning, looked her in the eyes more, every once in a while would say something that conveyed how much I appreciated what she was doing.

Last edited:

slyman6

1st Like
Media
mmmm......mind wondering/poor concentration, some medications (anything new?), having sex too frequently?......takes guys a while to re-load.

Singleman8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
can;t figure it out. maybe im somewhat uneasy with her for what ever reason. she seems to be happy as she gets off more than once. who knows. I was taking lexapro antidepressant, maybe thats it.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
can;t figure it out. maybe im somewhat uneasy with her for what ever reason. she seems to be happy as she gets off more than once. who knows. I was taking lexapro antidepressant, maybe thats it.

I'm not a guy so maybe they can help better! But lexapro has effects on anyone's libido. If your issue started around the same time that could be it. Talk to your doctor.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
He was wondering if any of us women have had a guy have this problem. So i'd say the question was fit for this forum.

Yes, i have had 2 guys have this problem. One was on antidepressants, the other i have no idea if he was or was not.

This is a common problem on antidepressants. Might need to change the medication to a different one.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One of my exs rarely came with me. He could get hard and go for hours, but rarely came. He said it had also been a problem with other women but he was fine when he was on his own. I think he just wasn't able to let go of control in front of another person. There might also have been some Catholic guilt in there too. Massive confidence killer though. At the time I felt like it was all my fault and that I wasn't trying hard enough to find what worked for him.

D_Dahruma

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I have had this problem as well - sometimes its the chemistry not been there I think. Not in negative way though, it just might take some time. It's probably related to not been "in the moment" as much as he should be.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Always work with your doctor and also sit down with your girl friend and TALK. How can a problem be solved without talking to people? Doctor first; gf second.