Can't touch this

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Tell me, with whom can you said, I just cannot have sex with this person, it would be immoral? (obviously, I'm not talking under 18)

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
OK, I tell you why I ask that question...

There is this man, I know for a long time, he is older then me, and I always thought he was sexy (and he's got a big one, OK that help). Anyway, he caught me kissing my ex... So he knows. But since, I dont no, maybe I'm just imaginating, but he ask me some question about my sexuality, and I dont give him much answer, but I kinda cruise him and tease him (I'm very good at that game lol). Anyway, he just laugh and play with my hair... But I feel like going more bold, and telling him, I'll suck your dick, or just grab his dick, or jump on him and kiss him... Oh boy can I fantasize sometimes.

But yes he is older then me, and he's someone wich if I do a move, and it's the wrong move... I'm scared to be in trouble... so I dont know, now I just flirt with him, and I think he enjoy seing me and been flirt. What do you think about that? Should I go a step further, and what should be that step?

P.S. he's hairy too WOWWWWW delicious

Last edited:

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Anyone already in a commited relationship.

Someone who you knew was in love with you and whose heart you knew you'd break.

These are excellent answers. So is this:
Making a move on someone who's older, whom you're not sure is gay, and when that move might get you in trouble. Especially if you're talking about who I think you are.

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Making a move on someone who's older, whom you're not sure is gay, and when that move might get you in trouble. Especially if you're talking about who I think you are.

You know, as I'm getting more experimented, I think there is no such thing as 100% straight lol I mean many men that are straight, dont mind having pleasure...

Therefore, I dont think I have spoken about him :confused: I dont remember, cause I write many thinks... So how should I know? He calls me Lolito lol so sweet. And I want him, so if I dont try, it will drive me nuts, I even dreamed about him, so that a sign :)

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I saw him tonight :) I'm so happy when I see him, I dont know, it's different then Louis or Gabriel, he's more then them, he is mature and secure, I think I can fall in love with him.

Anyway, these nothing going on... for the moment lol But we were having dinner at my house, and he sat next to me. So we were both waring shorts, and from under the table I touch his legs with my legs. I dont know if he realised ut, I mean I didn't exagerate I just frole him, and he didn't move. And I could feel his hair. Do you think he knew?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tell me, with whom can you said, I just cannot have sex with this person, it would be immoral? (obviously, I'm not talking under 18)
Anyone to whom you are related by blood or marriage.
The ex-bf, brother, father, uncle, or 1st cousin of your best friend . . .unless you have his permission. And even then it depends how he gives permission.
Anybody with whom you work. Not immoral just a bad idea.

Someone who you knew was in love with you and whose heart you knew you'd break.
Agreed. :yup:

Anyone already in a commited relationship.
Absofuckinglutely! I thought only straight guys went after girls that were in committed relationships. I can't believe gay men do this too. :cry:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes Njgt466, it's all perfect in perspective, both sometimes love is blind...
Lets not confuse love with lust.

Lust is immedialte. What feels good now.

Love is being there when it doesnt feel good at the moment, but you are there because there is something more important and it is worth it to you. You ride the ups and downs.

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I thought only straight guys went after girls that were in committed relationships. I can't believe gay men do this too. :cry:

Yep... And, I'm sorry to tell you this too, but Santa Clauss doesn't exist neither. He's a fake, and he cheats on his wife... Sorry :tongue: