Can't we have some post guidelines

sinbad1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Why is it that so many people feel obliged to post questions at LPSG that could very easily be answered by doing the most basic of internet searches with google, yahoo ...or whatever. Is it that these people have genuine questions and don't know how and where to find the answers, can they all be truly naive considering they are a voluntary member of Large Penis Support Group or are they merely bored and wanting some attention.

Sure free speech is fine but don't we have some guidelines for members to follow.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This part of the forum is open to whatever. It is another aspect of the community. Looking something up is not near as fun as sharing, brain storming, getting advice, joking around.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This part of the forum is open to whatever. It is another aspect of the community. Looking something up is not near as fun as sharing, brain storming, getting advice, joking around.
Agreed.

It never ceases to surprise me that people care what other people wish to discuss on an open forum. Probably 1 in 10 threads are of interest to me and the rest I just don't open.

Lighten up.

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
2- If there're to be sticky, perhaps we can lengthen the size of the categories so more threads can be viewed in one page? I don't know if I have said it correctly though...

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why is it that so many people feel obliged to post questions at LPSG that could very easily be answered by doing the most basic of internet searches with google, yahoo ...or whatever. Is it that these people have genuine questions and don't know how and where to find the answers, can they all be truly naive considering they are a voluntary member of Large Penis Support Group or are they merely bored and wanting some attention.

Sure free speech is fine but don't we have some guidelines for members to follow.

They are in the 'sticky' posts already! After that we are free to be human.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Good idea. I'll start:

1. Members who have been around less than a year and accumulated fewer than 20 posts, shall refrain from telling everyone else how they'd like the forum to be run.

^^ PMSL but true.

Because you get to interact with people.

Spot on, its called engaging with other people, discussions, seeking opinions and advice.