cant wear briefs anymore

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by superslam, Dec 9, 2007.

1. superslam

superslam New Member

good lord! i have a pair of green boxer briefs that i got just to see how the bulge looks in them (you can see on my xtube...name is clemson1232003). anyways after wearing them for a full night, my dick hurt so bad this morning when i woke up. i honestly thought it was silly to think that I was too big to fit comfortably in briefs anymore, but it was one of the more painful things ive ever put my cock through! so im not going to try that again, at least not normal sized underwear. the problem is that im quite slender, body wise, so i need small-medium underwear. i just dont fit in that tho!

2. nairb101

nairb101 New Member

holy fuck your cock is amazing

3. riaanw

riaanw New Member

You really have a nice cock, shit!

4. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Dude, stick with the boxers. Your monster needs room!

5. superslam

superslam New Member

hah i think ill get a pair of regular briefs just for shock value. i was out of clean boxers so I was forced to endure the boxer briefs again, so before i put them on i stretched out the pouch with my hands, much nicer..

6. john1006

john1006 New Member

omg. Your cock is awsome. ;)

7. midlifebear

Gold Member

Definitely stick with boxers and loose-fitting (in the crotch at least) jeans. Last time I was fitted for a suit the crotch was too high and after wearing it the first night it felt like I had a hernia the next day because I'd had to keep my member wrapped half-way around my waiste. Not to mention the chafing. So much for buying "off-the-rack." When you're older you'll appreciate developing a working relationship with a good tailor. Now that I'm "retired" I wear surfer-length shorts with the jockey-brief pockets cut out of them. Life's much better with my boys hanging loose and my unit free to swing.

Good luck with that.

8. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

Yes, your cock is fantastic and from what little I can see of your face (partially hidden behind that monster), you're not bad there either.

9. reallyhot

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well with a gorgeous tool like that, heck If it were up to me I'd have to keep you in the nude all the time! LOL:eek:

Draft saved Draft deleted