Captain America's Vision, part One

Beauxbatons

Experimental Member
Media
Just to the left of nowhere (aka West Texas)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Disclaimer: This is a slash fanfic of several comic book characters from the Marvel Comics title The Avengers. This story is purely fictitious and is purely for entertainment purposes. Feedback and constructive criticism are always welcome and appreciated.

“Hey, Vision, do you think you could take a look at—“ Steve Rogers, better known as Captain America, strode into the laboratory and stopped cold, nearly dropping the laptop clutched in his red-gauntleted hands.
“Yes, Steve?” rang out the faintly metallic, oddly inflectionless voice of the android Vision.
Well, that certainly gives new meaning to the term ‘Vision’, Cap thought wryly.
“I am sorry, Steve, but I am not sure I understand your meaning.”
Instantly, Captain America felt his cheeks ignite, surely glowing brightly enough to light the room. He certainly hadn’t intended to make that last comment out loud! “Umm, it’s just an expression…” he trailed off lamely.
“Oh, I see. You were creating a pun, playing off my name—Vision—and the idiomatic ‘vision,’ as in ‘a vision of loveliness.’ While I am by no means an expert on the subject, Steve, I believe your wordplay was rather clever.”
“Yes, well,” Steve began, face glowing as fiercely as ever, “I was just wondering if… you see, Hank Pym is on vacation, and…” he stalled, nervously hefting the laptop from hand to hand, “My computer’s on the fritz, and—why are you naked, by the way?”
“My suit was damaged during our recent encounter with Mephisto, and I am attempting to repair it. I fear, however, that it will require Dr. Pym’s attentions.”
“Really,” Cap replied, clearing his throat twice, “what happened?” He wasn’t sure he cared at all; in fact, Steve was profoundly uncomfortable and wished to beat a hasty retreat, but at the same time he was oddly transfixed by the not-quite-human at whose side he had fought many a battle.
“As you know, my body suit is rather remarkable in terms of molecular structure. It repels stains, matches the phase shifts in my body, and is even capable of making minor repairs on itself. However, the prolonged exposure to the intense heat and magical energies of Mephisto’s realm, coupled with the direct blows I sustained, have destabilized the fragile chemical bonds of the fabric, causing it to lose cohesion.”
“Actually,” Steve said, laptop now completely forgotten, “I didn’t realize that you wore clothing at all. I thought the costume was simply part of your body.”
“A logical assumption, as the suit clings to me like a second skin… although that may be a misnomer, as, technically speaking, I don’t have a first skin.” Vision made several short, hollow sounds at this—what Steve presumed was the android’s version of laughter. Come to think of it, every word that Vision spoke sounded like it was coming out of a tin can.
“I also didn’t realize,” Cap added bashfully, allowing his eyes to quickly dart over Vision’s solid chest, the musculature of his abdomen, and especially the slight curve of his thick, long sex, the same pale cream color as the rest of his body, “that you were so, ah, anatomically correct.”
“I have often wondered why Ultron took such pains in crafting me, to make me so human-like—physiologically, my body is nearly identical to that of any human being, save only that I have no hair and my digestive system does not function.”
“Yeah, I mean, the human features certainly weren’t necessary for the purpose he created you for.”
“After reading numerous psychological treatises, I have determined that the most likely motivation for Ultron to construct me as he did was a desire for me to share in the angst he felt at being sentient, but not truly human. For however much Ultron may deride and scorn the human race that created him, I know that, in the deepest core of his being, he wishes to be human.”
“Well, Ultron may be a misanthrope and a murdering psychopath, but I certainly can’t fault his craftsmanship,” Cap rejoined, stealing another glance at the android’s nude physique.
“Does my form arouse you, Steve Rogers?” Like everything Vision said, the question was neutral, without the slightest hint of value judgment, yet still it alarmed the erstwhile Captain.
“No! Of course not!”
“Your rapid pulse, dilated pupils, and elevated levels of adrenaline and endorphins would suggest otherwise, Steve. Also,” Vision added with something approaching a grin, “the form-fitting nature of your Captain America costume belies your words.”
Cap’s face flared crimson anew as he realized that the outline of his rapidly hardening cock was clearly visible against the leg of his star-spangled spandex. “I-it’s not like that at all,” Cap muttered thickly, “I just… that is, artistically speaking…”
“I may only be a synthezoid, Steve Rogers, but I am programmed to experience the full gamut of human sensation and emotion. I can certainly tell the difference between aesthetic appreciation and carnal desire.”
“Listen, I just came to get my computer fixed! Can you help me or not?”
“As you wish, Captain America. I am always at your service.” While there was no perceptible change in the pitch or tone of Vision’s faintly mechanical voice, still Cap sensed a note of disapproval—perhaps even sorrow or disappointment—in his teammate’s words.
Vision deftly took the laptop from Steve’s quivering hands and powered it on. After a moment, a thin beam of blue light sprang from the gem in the android’s forehead and connected to the device. “You seem to have contracted a computer virus. I should have your system restored and at peak operating efficiency within the next two to three minutes.”
“Thanks. Listen, do you really have to be naked?”
“I have already explained why I am not clothed. Shame is an emotion that I find to be both highly illogical and extremely unproductive, so I have eschewed it from my programming.”
“If only it were that easy for the rest of us,” Cap muttered darkly.
“Perhaps you would feel more at ease if you were to remove your clothing as well, Steve Rogers.” It could very well be only his imagination, but Cap could swear that Vision’s tone was somehow colder than usual.
“I don’t think so, friend. You see—“ faster than thought, Vision crossed the short space intervening between them and clamped his mouth down upon Captain America’s, cutting off the hollow words of protest. Cap struggled for only a fraction of a second before yielding to the surprisingly warm, soft lips. The kiss lasted for a lifetime, each one seemingly trying to drain the very essence of the other as their tongues struggled for dominance, and a conduit of raw energy seemed to ebb and flow between them.
Finally, Cap broke the circuit, gasping for air.
“I do forget from time to time about you humans’ need to breathe—“ this time it was Steve’s turn to take charge, and he did so with gusto, lunging in for another ferocious kiss. At the same time, his leather-gloved hands groped Vision’s synthetic body frantically, trying to find some purchase, until one settled upon the android’s prodigious cock, which was already adamantium-hard and quivering, and the other cupped his buttocks.
While maintaining the liplock, Steve began to expertly stroke Vision’s organ with a twisting motion, first applying light pressure, then harder. He paused only long enough to remove his gauntlets, then redoubled his efforts, his right hand pumping Vision’s cock with renewed fury, his left delicately tracing the eerily realistic opening of the android’s nether orifice.
Maddened by his comrade’s attention, Vision ripped Cap’s mask off and grabbed a double handful of the honey-straw hair beneath, at the same time nipping at his earlobe and the junction of neck and shoulder, causing Steve to utter a series of low moans.
Soon, Vision was thrusting and grinding into Steve’s hand with wild abandon, and Steve thrilled to the sensation of Vision’s huge organ in his fist, thrilled at knowing that he was causing the android to feel this intense pleasure. He could feel his own painfully rigid sex straining against the material of his costume, and knew he would have to deal with it soon, but at this moment, only the Vision, his ecstasy, his magnificently constructed cock, existed.
“Oh!” Vision gasped out, the first truly human sound that Steve had ever heard him utter, and suddenly Steve’s fist was gloved in a hot sheath of synthetic seed. At that moment, Captain America, defender of freedom and avatar of justice, was swept away by the torrent of Vision’s pleasure and lost control of his body. The orgasm (the first hands-free one he had ever had) tore through him like shrapnel, causing every nerve ending to cry out at once. His limbs shook, his sight darkened, and a piercing scream escaped his plump red lips.
The two heavily-muscled Avengers collapsed on one another, Cap’s cock continuing to spasm, firing jet after jet of magma into the growing wet spot in his pants. He felt as though he were reliving every orgasm he’d ever experienced, with a commensurate payload. It almost looks like I’ve pissed myself, he thought wryly. And, it looks like I can add another definition to ‘Vision’—revelation, prophecy. I can’t wait to see what the future has in store…

To be continued