Captain America's Vision, Part Six

Beauxbatons

Experimental Member
Media
Just to the left of nowhere (aka West Texas)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The man known to most only as Captain America reluctantly got up off of his bed, sighing and shaking his head—his new favorite gesture. Why do I care so much about Vision all of a sudden? he wondered. Before yesterday, I hardly knew he even existed. As soon as he thought this, though, Steve Rogers knew it for a lie. Somewhere, buried deep within his psyche, was a long-standing fascination with the synthetic Avenger. Unwilling or unable to examine the issue further, Steve pushed it away.
Stumbling into the bathroom, Steve turned the shower on and peeled off the now semen-encrusted clothing he had “borrowed” from Dr. Henry Pym. Tossing the too-small garments aside, Steve climbed into the shower, basking under the near-scalding jets mindlessly—that is, until memories of another shower, and all that had accompanied it, intruded upon his momentary bliss.
Succumbing to the odd mix of emotions welling up within him, Steve relived the events of the previous day, when nothing had mattered and no one had existed except for he and Vision, a vision indeed—a latter-day Adonis cast in pale cream. Lathering his rock-hard physique, Steve’s questing hands found his rigid sex, which he began to stroke absently, subconsciously perhaps, as he stood under the steaming torrent of the shower.
As his fist, moving faster and faster of its own accord, continued to pump up and down the length of his throbbing organ, images swam before Steve’s eyes, of Vision—his sculpted physique, his smooth, rounded buttocks, his magnificent cock, even the oddly kind twinkle of his synthetic eyes. When the climax came, it tore through him savagely, tsunami-like, bringing Steve to his knees and ripping a desperate cry from his lips: “Vision!”
He collapsed to the floor of the shower, panting, water still pounding down upon his prone form. What did he do to me? Steve wondered frantically. Am I losing my mind?
Climbing to his feet, Steve cut off the shower’s flow and grabbed a towel, wondering what this meant. I certainly can’t be in love or anything ridiculous like that, Steve thought savagely, especially not with him—no, with that—I mean, he’s just a machine, for fuck’s sake!
Toweling himself distractedly, Steve noticed a small bundle at the foot of his bed when he walked out of the bathroom. Upon closer inspection, he realized that it was the costume he had left behind in Vision’s laboratory, neatly folded. Pinned to the garment was a note, written on heavy cotton paper of a pale cream color in an impossibly elegant and precise hand:
O CAPTAIN! my Captain! our fearful trip is done;
The ship has weather’d every rack, the prize we sought is won;
The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,
While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring:
But O heart! heart! heart!
O the bleeding drops of red,
Where on the deck my Captain lies,
Fallen cold and dead.

Numbed, Steve let the note slide from his fingertips. Tears rolling unnoticed down his cheeks, Steve pulled on the armor of Captain America slowly, purposefully, as a plan coalesced in his head.

“Vision? Are you in there?” As his gauntleted fist pounded on the gleaming door of Vision’s laboratory, his stomach began doing backflips. What if he’s not here? Then, a worse thought: What if he is?
With a small pneumatic hiss, the door slid open. “Steve Rogers. I… did not expect to see you so soon.”
Cap’s heart leapt into his mouth. Swallowing convulsively, he stammered “I—we need to talk. I—oh, I didn’t realize you had company. I should go.” Spotting the lank form of Tony Stark through the doorway, Steve awkwardly turned to leave.
“Actually,” came Tony’s unctuous voice, “I was just leaving. Places to see, things to go, people to do—you understand.” Brushing past Steve, Tony leaned in close and added in a bare whisper, “Don’t cock this up,” causing Steve to shake his head in bewilderment.
“Please, Steve Rogers, come in.”
“I love you,” Steve blurted, instantly mortified and blushing furiously at the words that had jumped out of his mouth.
“Steve?”
“I can’t stop thinking about you. I don’t care that I was just some experiment, or whatever—I think—no, I know—I’m falling in love with you.” His voice had become strident, high-pitched. Vision remained impassive. “Well, I didn’t really expect you to return the feeling—I don’t even know if you can—but I had to say it anyway. I guess I’ll go now,” he concluded in a small voice.
Just as Steve turned, preparing to slink away, Vision grabbed him, roughly pulled him in, kissed him deeply, savagely.
“Wha?” Steve gasped, breaking away after long moments.
Shoving Cap into the lab and closing the door, Vision replied “Enough talk, Steve Rogers. Remove your clothing.”
“Wait! I really think we need to discuss this!”
“Very well—I will remove it for you.” Faster than thought, Vision crossed the intervening space and hooked into Cap’s outfit, shredding the reinforced fabric as though it were rice paper.
“Are you fucking crazy? What the hell are you doing?”
“I know that you wish to be dominated, Steve Rogers, and I wish to dominate you.”
“You’ve lost your goddamned mind,” Steve said, choking on a mix of anger, confusion, and sorrow. He gathered up the tattered remnants of his suit. “I’m leaving.”
Before Steve had taken two steps, Vision seized him, spun him around, and viciously slammed him against the wall, pinning his arms at the small of his back.
“Okay, this isn’t funny anymore,” Steve said, struggling to break Vision’s vise grip. Strain as he would, however, Captain America’s enhanced strength was nothing to the synthetic Avenger, who controlled Steve easily with one hand.
Crushed against the wall, chill metal burning his chest, Steve, suddenly detached, wondered what would happen next. Maintaining his grasp on Steve’s wrists, Vision roughly kicked Cap’s feet apart, spreading his legs so wide that he would have surely fallen were Vision not still holding his arms in place.
Suddenly, Vision knelt, and the android’s strangely hot tongue was inside him, questing, probing his nether opening like a thing possessed. Before he could bite it back, a low moan escaped his lips; involuntarily, Steve arched his back and thrust his hips as best he could toward his violator. How quickly my body betrays me, Steve mused, noting with chagrin that his cock was already adamantium-hard and freely leaking pre-come.
Vision’s anal explorations seemed to last for hours. Soon, Steve was writing uncontrollably, and he gave a constant stream of sighs and moans, which seemed only to goad the android. “Please,” Steve whimpered. “Please, I can’t take any more.”
Vision rose. “Very well. You are my possession, Steve Rogers,” he whispered in Cap’s ear. “I will take you now.”
Without further warning, Vision thrust his massive organ deep into Steve, filling him to bursting. The synthetic humanoid galloped Captain America beneath him relentlessly, striking the tightly coiled nerves of his prostate repeatedly. Within moments, Steve’s sex exploded in agonized ecstasy, spraying the floor with several thick ropes of semen.
As Vision continued to tear into him with those merciless thrusts, Steve began to feel as though his insides were filled with liquid fire. Soon, his spent cock returned to life, and Vision immediately wrapped his free hand around it, pumping at the same rapid pace that he was riding the pinioned Captain.
Vision began voicing a series of short, guttural grunts; Steve knew this meant that the android was close to climaxing, which immediately caused him to spill his own seed into Vision’s skilled hand. A mere moment later, Vision gave one final grunt, then filled Steve’s anus with spurt after spurt of hot juices.
In a near delirious state, Steve stood trembling, crying bitter tears while his nether opening wept a combination of synthetic ejaculate and very real blood.

To be continued…

dc9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OMG, That was so hot.
and I used to love the Captain as a kid, I had a crush on that superhero.
Now, I kinda wish I was the one Vison was rimming.
That really got, um my attention.
Great imagination there Beaux. or is it?

Cant wait for chapter 2
DC

Reactions: blkbwoi

largeprick1029

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This series of stories is the best i've ever read! Please write more!!! I'd like some X-Men stuff going on though. Like cyclops and wolverine or angel or something. Anyway it's great! You have an awesome style of writing! keep it up!

Beauxbatons

Experimental Member
Media
Just to the left of nowhere (aka West Texas)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This series of stories is the best i've ever read! Please write more!!! I'd like some X-Men stuff going on though. Like cyclops and wolverine or angel or something. Anyway it's great! You have an awesome style of writing! keep it up!

Thanks!