Captain America's Vision, Part Three

Beauxbatons

Experimental Member
Media
Just to the left of nowhere (aka West Texas)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
“That was amazing,” Steve panted, gingerly rubbing his jaw muscles. He sat slumped against the wall that he had been crushing his teammate Vision up against mere moments ago.
“Your skill is impressive, Steve Rogers.”
“Aw, shucks, Sarge, t’aint nothin’ to it.”
“Sarge?”
“I’ll I’m saying is that there’s more than one reason I was popular with the soldiers back during the war.”
“That is one piece of information your biographers neglected to mention.”
“Back then, the brass may have asked, but you certainly didn’t tell.”
“Indeed.”
“I’ll tell you what, though, those were the days.” Cap sighed wistfully, smile of contention spreading like sunshine across his features.
“I see that you are still in a heightened state of arousal, Steve Rogers.”
It was true; Steve’s proud American organ was still rigidly upcocked, twitching periodically.
“It’s a side effect of the Super Soldier Serum—kicked my hormones into overdrive. Now that I think about it, though, maybe it wasn’t a side effect—I spent many a night during testing under the tender ministrations of Dr. Emil Erskine.”
“But you were a mere adolescent, and it was unethical of Dr. Erskine to take advantage of the doctor-patient relationship in that manner.”
“Unethical, yes, but also wonderful. What the good doctor lacked in youthful vigor, he certainly made up for in experience.”
“Speaking of experience, Steve Rogers, I am eager to test out some of the techniques I recently learned from you. Shall I?”
“I have a better idea. Where’s that experimental super-lube?”
“Under that work-table. Why do you ask?”
Steve rose to his feet, slowly pulling his uniform shirt from his sculpted torso. “Use whatever passes for an imagination in that positronic brain of yours.” After letting his shirt slide through his fingers, Steve casually hooked this thumbs into the waistband of his partially-removed tights, coyly rolling his hips and turning his back on the mesmerized Vision.
“From the moment that you walked in the door, I could tell you were a man of distinction, a real big spender…”
“Are you singing, Steve Rogers?”
Steve dropped to his hands and knees, crossing the room in his best panther crawl, thrusting his ample buttocks into the air. “Good looking, so refined… don’t you want to know what’s goin’ on in my mind?” He continued crooning, writhing desperately. “So let me get right to the point—I don’t pop my cork for just any guy I see… hey big spender—spend a little time with me…”
“I believe I finally understand what ‘sultry’ means,” Vision mused.
Cap reached the vial of lubricant, gently pursing his full lips around the glass. Turning, he winked at the awestruck Vision, then proceeded to slink back toward the android, still on all fours.
Vision unconsciously grasped his throbbing sex in one hand, massaging the ample head with a thumb and trembling ever so slightly.
“Hey!” Steve cried in muffled protest. “Wait for me!”
“My apologies Steve Rogers. But you must hurry.”
Cap stopped at Vision’s feet, palming the vial and gently kissing the android’s feet. With excruciating slowness, his mouth worked its way up as he pulled himself, hand over hand, up Vision’s exquisitely muscled form, causing the synthetic man to moan subvocally.
Steve seemed to be working his way straight to Vision’s tortured sex, but diverted at the last possible second, lips and tongue traveling up the android’s abdomen, chest, neck.
“I want you to fuck me,” Steve whispered, gently nipping at Vision’s earlobe. “I want you to ride me hard and put me away wet,” he continued, pressing the vial of lubricant into Vision’s hand.
“I am afraid that I might damage you, Steve Rogers.”
“Are you kidding me with this? I can take it—I’m Captain fucking America, baby!”
“I am uncertain…”
“What’s wrong,” Cap demanded darkly, “still hung up on Iron Man?” A sudden vision sprang into Cap’s mind, of Vision burying his huge cock deep inside the billionaire technocrat-cum-dilettante superhero—a thought that, paradoxically, both enraged and excited him.
“I have never engaged in any sexual activities with Tony Stark.”
“Oh. When you said earlier that—well, I thought—“
“I am not interested in Tony Stark, Steve—I am interested in you.”
At these words, Captain America felt an unfamiliar sensation—as if a white-hot coal had been lowered into his belly and an iron band drawn across his chest. He lunged forward, seizing Vision’s head in both his hands and ravaging the android’s mouth with his. “I want you to want me,” Cap gasped between kisses. “I want you to fuck me,” he pleaded, “use me, own me, make me yours.”
“I did not expect you—us—to progress to this level of intimacy so quickly. Plus,” Vision added, the corners of his mouth twitching, “Tony assured me that you would be ‘an out-and-out top,’ as he put it.”
“I’d ‘top’ him all day long,” Steve muttered. “I’d fuck that smug bastard so hard that I’d knock his teeth out.”
“Shall I summon Tony Stark, Steve?”
Cap blushed furiously at this. “No, you’re all the man I can handle right now.”
“Technically, I am not a man at all—“
“Just shut up and fuck me, would you?”
“As you wish. Now, get onto the examination bed.” Vision’s voice had somehow taken on an authoritative quality. “I must prepare you for my entry, lest I injure you.” The android turned to a nearby hospital-style bed, which lowered itself, seemingly at his silent command, until it was roughly at waist-level.
Steve obediently crawled onto the thin mattress, once again on his hands and knees, eagerly presenting his secret opening to Vision like a bitch in heat.
Vision roughly grabbed Cap’s painfully stiff sex from behind, collecting the precum that had been freely running. He inserted one finger into Steve’s quivering pucker, working the natural lubricant in gently. “It seems that your own secretions will be insufficient, Steve Rogers.”
“Um, sorry?”
“The situation is easily remedied.” Vision opened the vial of experimental lubricant, pouring the viscous substance into his hands. He returned to Steve’s hungry nether mouth, this time with two fingers, causing Cap to involuntarily gasp and clench down on the android’s digits.
“You must relax, Steve Rogers, if this is to be successful.”
With a deep sigh, Captain America surrendered to the unfamiliar sensation—in his prior encounters, Steve Rogers had indeed always been a ‘top’—and opened himself to Vision’s attentions.
The synthetic lubricant felt luxurious, like liquefied satin, and soon Steve was gyrating his hips, thrusting back into Vision’s probing fingers. Soon, Vision added a third finger, gently stretching the opening so that it could more easily accommodate his massive organ.
“Oh, god, fuck me now,” Cap moaned, his own organ bobbing wildly as he writhed on the examination table.
Vision gently pulled his hands free and prepared to enter Steve Rogers. He slid his length up and down Steve’s cleft, infuriating the former soldier, then gently nudged at Steve’s opening with the broad tip of his sex. Steve tried to back into him, so Vision placed one hand on Steve’s hip to steady him, wrapping the other around Cap’s tortured organ, and slipped his entire length into the waiting superhero.
The instant that Vision entered that tight heat, Steve felt as though a spear of pure light had impaled him. He moaned uncontrollably, fingers digging into the mattress beneath him as he tossed his head from side to side. My god, Steve thought, he fills me completely! I’m going to pay for this in the morning…
Vision went slowly at first, stroking Steve’s cock in time with his own thrusts. Gradually, he picked up speed, moving further in with each fierce lunge forward, until Steve screamed breathlessly, which caused him to stop.
“Have I injured you, Steve Rogers?”
“Hell, no! You hit my prostate. For the love of god, don’t stop now; keep doing what you were doing, only harder, faster. I promise, you can’t hurt me, not now.” In point of fact, the android could hurt him, but he wasn’t about to let Vision know that. He trusted Vision, in a way that he had never trusted anyone before. For once, instead of being the protector, Steve himself felt protected, safe, even as his insides were being brutally punished by this synthetic man.
“Very well, Steve.” Vision increased his tempo, and, like a guided missile, his cock struck Steve’s joy buzzer with every thrust now, sending jolt after jolt of pure ecstasy coursing through his nervous system. At the same time, Vision’s pistoned Steve’s sex furiously, relentlessly.
“Oh, fuck, I’m gonna co—oh!” Steve’s words were cut off by the bone-crushing orgasm, wave after wave of mind-numbing pleasure rolling through him, a seeming eternity. His cock, in defiance of the earlier releases achieved, jumped in Vision’s vise-like grip, spurting forth several thick, sticky ropes of semen.
Vision withdrew his prodigious organ, spraying Steve, the table, and the floor with a huge load of the synthetic goo with a metallic cry of inhuman pleasure.
“Wow,” Cap said, collapsing on the ejaculate-drenched bed, face split in two by an enormous, child-like grin. “You even shot into my hair. Way to go, man!”
“Was that experience satisfactory, Steve Rogers?”
“Satisfactory? Man, that was fucking sublime. I could die right now and be perfectly content.” I really could, Steve added to himself. Vision was so deep inside me, I think he pierced my soul. Wait, did I really just think that? I did. Sappy, but true nonetheless. The question now is, where do we go from here?

To be continued…

Beauxbatons

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, the Scarlet Witch is gonna be pissed @ both of them................:rolleyes:

It's funny because it's true...

Anyway, my stories don't seem to be getting a lot of feedback. I don't want to keep wasting space and scrolling the forum if nobody wants to read these... I suppose I could try my hand at something more 'realistic' instead...

B_AZBiGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
FUCKING BRILLIANT story...

Please dear god let someone get fucked by Thor next... :) that burly viking could rip me open anyday.

Beauxbatons

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do like these stories. And I too have trouble getting feedback from these people but you are a very talented writer so i look forward to your next story

Thank you so much!

AZBiguy said:
FUCKING BRILLIANT story...

Please dear god let someone get fucked by Thor next... :) that burly viking could rip me open anyday.

Thank you too! I could definitely do a little Thor action soon... but I'm kind of hung up on the current pair at the moment...