Captain America's Vision, part Two

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by Beauxbatons, May 27, 2008.

1. Beauxbatons

Beauxbatons Member

Just to the left of nowhere (aka West Texas)
    “I did not anticipate the intensity of that experience. My circuitry was temporarily overwhelmed.” Cap didn’t remember ever hearing Vision sound shaky before.
    “Obviously, so was mine,” Cap retorted with a small chuckle.
    The two Avengers were still entangled in one another’s embrace, half-sitting, half-kneeling on the floor of Vision’s laboratory, Captain America panting and disheveled.
    “You seem to have produced an extraordinary quantity of ejaculate, Steve Rogers, exceeding the absorbency of your uniform.”
    “Yeah, I’ve made quite a mess. I should get this cleaned up,” Cap replied, hands moving to the buckle of his belt.
    “Please, allow me,” Vision responded, gently clutching Cap’s hands. “It is the least I can do.” Vision moved toward the belt buckle, then hesitated, instead tracing a feather-light path down Cap’s muscular thighs to the knee-length boots he wore. “I did not realize that it is possible for a male human to achieve climax without direct physical stimulation of the sex organ,” Vision continued, gingerly removing Cap’s boots.
    “Neither did I,” Steve admitted. His body thrilled to the ephemeral touch of the android; he could feel that electric current of excitement coursing through his body once more, and already his spent cock was stirring within his sodden pants. Ever the vigilant soldier, Steve mused, ready to stand at attention at a moment’s notice.
    Vision slowly peeled Captain America’s pants off, causing the latter’s thick sex, already granite-hard, to pop free. Rising proudly from a nest of thatch-colored hair, Cap’s cock, darkly purple and quivering, seemed to be straining toward Vision. It was as if the explosive orgasm of a moment ago had never happened.
    “I see that the carpet matches the drapes.”
    “What?” Steve asked, taken aback.
    “An expression I once heard Tony Stark use. I have been waiting for quite some time for the correct moment to apply it. Have I used it incorrectly, Steve Rogers?”
    “No,” Steve replied, laughing. “You just startled me, that’s all. I’ve never heard you say anything like that before.” Unconsciously, Steve’s hand drifted toward his engorged sex as he spoke, running a thumb across the broad head.
    “You require immediate attention, Steve Rogers. Allow me to service your need.”
    “Really, that’s not necessary…”
    “The exchange will be mutually beneficial. Lie down.”
    Captain America pressed his rippling back, still clad in the stars-and-stripes uniform, against the cold steel floor as Vision began his tender ministrations. First, he wrapped one curiously warm hand around the impossibly thick shaft of Steve’s sex, causing the former war hero to utter an involuntary groan, while the other hand reached onto the nearby table, bringing down a small vial of some clear, viscous substance.
    “What’s that?” Steve muttered thickly, not really caring.
    “An experimental lubricant. Dr. Pym and I developed it for use in Tony Stark’s Iron Man suits. Tony is the one who discovered that the compound has… other applications.”
    He would, Cap thought wryly. He knew Tony to be a billionaire playboy in every sense of the word, with an insatiable appetite that devoured both women and men indiscriminately. Thinking about the industrialist’s clichéd tall, dark, and handsome features caused Steve’s extremely rigid cock—I feel like it’s going to explode—to jump in Vision’s grip.
    “Well,” Steve demanded breathlessly, “what are you waiting for? I can’t stand much more anticipation.
    “My apologies, Steve. I am attempting to determine the optimum course of action.” With a small nod, Vision set the vial of lubricant aside. In a single, swift action, Vision then swallowed Captain America’s eagerly awaiting sex.
    The moment that the wet heat engulfed him, Steve moaned loudly, arching his back and resting on his elbows. “Oh, god, yes,” he cried, panting like a woman in labor, “suck it! Suck it dry!”
    Having no gag reflex, Vision easily accommodated Cap’s superthick nine inches, enveloping it in a velvet sheath of ecstasy. The android slid up and down Cap’s length with a precision and speed that no mere mortal could match, smooth-rough tongue seeming to be in five places at once, and within moments, Steve Rogers was bucking his hips wildly, vainly clutching at the smooth metal floor.
    “Oh god, oh god, oh god, ohh!” Cap’s body convulsed as Vision’s expert mouth carried him to the brink of oblivion. Cap rose off the floor spastically, then collapsed bonelessly, raggedly drawing in air.
    “You continue to surprise me, Steve Rogers. I did not expect you to be so responsive.”
    “I surprise you? No, no, you—you are amazing. How did you bring me off so quickly? I barely had time to register what was happening before it was all over.”
    “I merely followed the advice that Tony Stark gave me—“ Vision began innocently.
    “Okay, don’t finish that sentence. Just come a little closer so I can repay the favor. You appear to be in need of a little service yourself.”
    Cap sprang to his feet, pulling Vision up with him.
    “Are you—“ Cap kissed Vision greedily, cutting him off mid-sentence. Steve leaned in, forcing Vision to backpedal until he slammed against the wall. With excruciating slowness, Cap worked his way down from Vision’s hungry mouth, his lips and tongue exploring the android’s neck, shoulders, chest (paying special attention to each hard nipple), and solar plexus. Wherever Steve lighted next, Vision trembled slightly, synthetic skin even pebbling into gooseflesh despite his lack of body hair.
    “Please, Steve,” Vision said, toneless voice somehow conveying a pleading quality. “My tolerance is nearing its outer limit.”
    This elicited a small chuckle from Captain America. “Is that,” he said between kisses, “your way,” licks, “of saying,” nips, “that you can’t stand it? That I’m driving you crazy?”
    “Yes, yes.”
    “Good.” Suddenly, Steve dropped to his knees. “Now, I don’t know if I can swallow you whole the way you did me. After all, you’re considerably larger than I am—“
    “Only one point five inches in length and point seven five in—“
    “And, after all, I’m only human.”
    “I suspect, Steve Rogers, that you will find some way to compensate for your human shortcomings. You always do.”
    “Was that a joke, Humor-Bot?”
    “I do not—“
    “Never mind.” With that, Steve grabbed the thick shaft of Vision’s sex with both hands, putting his mouth to work on the broad mushroom-like head. He started by running the rough surface of his tongue up and down Vision’s frenulum, then delicately probed the tiny urethral opening with the tip of his tongue. Next, he swirled his tongue about, paying special attention to the underside of the ridge between the glans and the top of the shaft.
    “Oh, Captain, my Captain,” Vision cried, burying his hands in Steve’s honey-wheat hair, pulling with just enough force, and squirming against the cold metal wall.
    Captain America thrilled to the feel of Vision’s hard cock in his mouth, the huge size of it, the silky feel of the eerily realistic skin against his tongue, the way the organ filled his mouth to bursting. He attacked Vision’s sex with renewed vigor, simultaneously worshipping and consuming it. He relaxed his throat muscles, trying to get as much of the slick length as he could down his esophagus.
    “You truly enjoy this, Steve Rogers…” Vision mused, somehow conveying incredulity, which elicited a muffled sound of assent and a slight nod from the kneeling Avenger.
    “Now Steve,” Vision chided, “surely your mother taught you that it is impolite to speak with your mouth full.”
    Since when does Mr. Frosty-Box have a sense of humor? Steve wondered. Anyway, he’ll pay for that one. Steve employed his teeth, grazing the head of Vision’s organ ever so slightly, drawing a sharp intake of breath from the android.
    “I did not know such sensations existed,” Vision said, actually sounding breathy.
    Captain America finally came up for air. “Aw, shucks, I bet you say that to all the cute boys.”
    “Actually, you are the—oh!” Steve redoubled his efforts, going after Vision’s cock as though he had been poisoned and it contained the antidote. Vision began thrusting his hips forward, savagely fucking his fellow Avenger’s mouth, maintaining his rough grip on Cap’s hair.
    “Ohh!” Vision cried, an oddly metallic shriek, as he erupted into Steve’s mouth, wave after wave of hot juices spurting forth until it dribbled down Cap’s chin.
    Steve swallowed frantically. “My god,” he gasped, “that’s… delicious! Vanilla?”
    “Yes, with a hint of cinnamon and orange zest. The compound also contains the vitamins, minerals, proteins, and amino acids of a complete meal.”
    “You’ve thought of everything, haven’t you?” Cap queried, grinning.
    “I do try to be accommodating, Steve Rogers.”
    ‘Accommodating’ doesn’t even begin to catch it, Steve thought. I think this is the beginning of a friendship that is not only beautiful, but delicious and nutritious too...

To be continued

2. ConnerM360

ConnerM360 Active Member

Albums:
    Very nice. Good use of characters AND very descriptive.

3. D_Portelay Porquesword

Work it out Captain!

4. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Forgive me for pointing out the obvious, but he just sucked off a robot!:rolleyes:

5. Beauxbatons

Beauxbatons Member

Just to the left of nowhere (aka West Texas)
    And? :tongue:

Thanks for the feedback, guys... I'll post the next installment soon...

Draft saved Draft deleted