Captain From Hot8pack01

melisma8

Superior Member
Media
they're buysexual. They'll tell you what you want to hear for money. They'll tell you they're into men to feed into the fantasy that you might have a chance with them.

They don't have to have sex with each other, but Ed could have easily brought any other guy on the channel to fuck in all of his years of being a cam star. He would have zero trouble finding someone to do that with him. Instead we've only ever seen actual sex with women

Dokteki

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Woah, have the captain and eddie ever fucked?
I don’t think Eddie or captain has ever fucked anybody on camera. Certainly never a male Eddie might’ve wants to show the female partner but that’s really it

darkrougeone

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don’t think Eddie or captain has ever fucked anybody on camera. Certainly never a male Eddie might’ve wants to show the female partner but that’s really it
Eddie has fucked female cam partners multiple times on camera. There are still some videos on the internet of this. As for guys; no. He has never been fucked or fucked a guy on camera. Yet, has admitted some of the guys he's brought on cam he's fucked/been fucked by off cam.

Mahi Bansi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Eddie has fucked female cam partners multiple times on camera. There are still some videos on the internet of this. As for guys; no. He has never been fucked or fucked a guy on camera. Yet, has admitted some of the guys he's brought on cam he's fucked/been fucked by off cam.
I wish we can get any if their being fucked or fucking a guy videos. And that captain guy is so beautiful.

Reactions: Flo45

bethsams1

Sexy Member
Media
Makes you wonder if he's lying about it tbh. Obviously everyone's entitled to their own private matters but I don't buy it.

Eddie just j/o in shower and fed himself the nectar.

omg we need that footage! Was it thick and viewable cum? Sometimes It’s hard to see when they’re in the shower. So much moisture everywhere.

He kinda dampened the moment by moving the cum around with his fingers before putting the diluted leftovers in his mouth. Plus his face isn’t fully in frame. Eddie is beautiful but his cam shows will always deliver kibbles and bits :sleeping:

Thanks for uploading @dnt88 :heart:

Taking_loads

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: Pecapiba