Captain is in the house

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey all,
Brand new here. Knew there had to be a place like this on the Internet.

The nickname was given to me when I was 12 growing up in the country. We'd go skinny dipping in the creek, so the guys tagged me for life.

I've been 8 inches soft since my early teens. A little over 10 erect now and quite thick.

Early experience with girls was a bust when it came time for show and tell. My first time was with an older cousin who almost took it as a dare to try me out for size.

Although I've never wished for a smaller package, I think I probably would have had a better sex life with something less intimidating.

I do seem to attract more guys than girls. Went to an all-male college so experienced shared pleasure with other guys, although I consider myself straight.

Looking to hear similar experiences from other like me.

The Captain

Capritom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Captain Elephant said:
Hey all,
Brand new here. Knew there had to be a place like this on the Internet.

The nickname was given to me when I was 12 growing up in the country. We'd go skinny dipping in the creek, so the guys tagged me for life.

I've been 8 inches soft since my early teens. A little over 10 erect now and quite thick.

Early experience with girls was a bust when it came time for show and tell. My first time was with an older cousin who almost took it as a dare to try me out for size.

Although I've never wished for a smaller package, I think I probably would have had a better sex life with something less intimidating.

I do seem to attract more guys than girls. Went to an all-male college so experienced shared pleasure with other guys, although I consider myself straight.

Looking to hear similar experiences from other like me.

The Captain
I'm primarily, I think, straight, but always fascinated about sexual switcheroos. Could you share a photo with us? You will find many admirers, hetero, homo, lesbo, male and female, of what's in your perhaps not entirely safe deposit box.