Captain of the team!

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by Soccerplr, Jun 13, 2006.

1. Soccerplr

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well, with the world cup around, and me awaiting the brasil-match tonight, i'd thought i'd kill some time writing a story involving soccer and the main subject we talk about here on this site :)

And, please, english isn't my first language! :)
    ------------
    It was a warm day for a match. It showed on the face of everybody, both the players and the visitors. Jake looked to the side, where people were looking, cheering, shouting words of support to them. In a few minutes the second half would start, and the other team was leading with a 1-0. He looked to the other team, and he saw the confident smile on their faces. He had to admit, they played well.
    He looked to the side again, and saw, near their goal behind him, a girl standing there between the visitors, and she... she really looked beautiful!
    She wore a nice white shirt, which was quite tight around her breasts.
    Jake felt a sudden excited feeling build up inside his body.

The referee signalled that the match was gonna start. Almost being unable to focus on the match, Jake ran to his position, and being the centre forward, meant he lost sight of the girl for a few moments. When he got there, he looked back to the side, but he couldn't find her anymore, between the other visitors. The match begun, and the first 20 minutes things didn't went very well. The defenders managed to stop the ball from the other team, but it seemed a matter of time before one would go through, making it a 2-0. He, as an attacker, had to strike a goal.

Suddenly, he got the ball, at exactly the right moment - with almost no players of the other team nearby, just one defender separating him from the goal. He started running, tried to get past the defender of the other team, and almost succeeded, when he felt the defender pulling his shirt, and trying to tackle him in a very dangerous way, while yelling that he was a fucking asshole.
    The referee hadn't seen the obviously illegal and dangerous move of the defender, and angrily he yelled back to the defender. He managed to take the ball again... and started running... and goal!!! He had used his expert heading ability and accurate shot to make it a 1-1.
    The defender threw him an angry look, people cheering, and just when he wanted to run back, he saw her again... standing much closer to his centre-forward position then before! Had she been there all that time? She had a big smile on her face, gave a thumbs-up. Jake felt really good, she was still there, watching him! He suddenly became much more conscious about his posture. He re-arranged his shirt in his shorts, and suddenly noticed how the high temperature caused his bulge, usually already quite visible, being even more visible in his shorts. When he started running, he was suddenly very conscious that his movements made his bulge even more prominent.
    He really felt like the king of the game.

His other teammates smelled victory as well, everybody got much more motivated, and not soon after they scored their second goal. Shortly after, the referee signalled the end of the game.

They walked over to the side, people started congratulating him. Suddenly he noticed that he was actually standing very close to the girl, and he smiled at her. She smiled back, then walked away... but then he noticed the defender from the other team standing next to her, he'd obviously had been talking to her. He looked at Jake, angrily. Jake walked to him, asking what that was all about, with making that illegal and potentially dangerous move during the match. The defender gave him a push, saying that he had to shut the fuck up. Then the defender turned around and walked towards the changing rooms.

Jake and the rest of his team followed him with some distance, while singing and yelling about their victory. They all felt great.
    Near the changingrooms, they saw the other team standing outside. One of the people who organized the match, approached them, and told them that the showers of the lockerroom of the other team wasn't functioning. He said that both teams had to use the same lockerroom - one team could shower first, while the second team had to wait till they had left the showers, then they could take their shower. And if they please could refrain from any unsportive behaviour, both sides.

Jake entered his lockerroom, glad that they wouldn't have to wait. He and his team were really in a victory-rush, and they kept on singing and bragging.
    One by one his teammates entered the showers, and Jake remembered the feeling he had during the match. He still felt very warm, and his 'equipment' was hanging very low. He could feel it inside his shorts.
    Jake thought for a moment how he'd feel if the girl would secretly take a look how they'd be taking a shower. He knew for sure, that she'd be impressed. At his whole team - they were the winners. But also at him, for making a goal, and for his big equipment, the biggest of his whole team.

While they were all taking a shower, the other team entered. They sat down, on the other side of the showers, waiting for their turn.
    Jake noticed from the corner of his eye the defender entering as well. He still looked very irritated, and he sat down. Right at that moment he glanced towards the place where he was taking his shower - and Jake could swear that for half a second, the eyes of the defender lingered halfway Jake's body, while he looked even more irritated then before. He surely didn't like what he had seen, and Jake couldn't help but smile. He suddenly felt even more powerful than before!

After they were ready, the other team took their showers. While Jake left the changing room, his eyes saw the defender standing under the showers - and although he only looked for a fraction of a second, he knew enough. Jake had definitely, very obviously, beaten that guy, and not only with the soccermatch... with another huge grin he left the changing rooms.

He and his team all went for a drink in one of the most popular bars around. Soon, everybody, Jake included, all felt the effects of the alcohol. There were nice people in the bar, and Jake looked at a few girls... but they weren't as nice as the girl he'd seen that afternoon. He hoped that she'd be there as well that evening.

After some time he saw her! She was standing at the bar... the alcohol had removed most of his inhibitions, so he immediately walked towards her.
    She immediately recognised him, she said hi - and soon they were talking, that her name was Julia, that his name was Jake, then about the match, then about her studies. It seemed that they were both students at the same university, but they hadn't seen each other before!
    Then the defender walked in. Julia waved at him, and said to Jake that she wanted to introduce him to Dave, and Jake told her that it might not be such a good idea, but by that time Dave was already standing next to them. His bad mood hadn't subsided, by the look on his face. Julia introduced them, and Dave almost ignored him. Apparently they had just met that afternoon, right before the match started. Dave started talking to Julia, with both of them not paying too much attention to Jake. So he decided to walk back to his teammates.

A bit later in the evening, everybody was on the dancefloor. Guys, and also quite some nice girls. Somehow the dj felt like playing some 80's songs; Jake seriously doubted his taste, because to his rather big surprise Whitney Houston with 'Love will save the day' suddenly sounded through the bar. Jake wanted to walk to the bar, but a few of his teammates, being rather drunk, kept on dancing, and almost dragged him back. One of them pointed with his finger towards the other side of the dancefloor, and he saw Julia dancing. He wlaked over to her, and started dancing. She was really having a good time, apparently she was the one who asked the dj to play this song. Didn't he like it? - Hm, yeah. So they were both dancing, but then Dave suddenly appeared, with two drinks in his hands. Jake again went to one of his teammates, who had seen it, and told him about the situation. His teammate smiled, made some meant-as-funny-joke that he would save the day, and that he just had to wait.
    Ah well.
    After some time Jake suddenly noticed Julia talking with... his teammate?
    What the fuck? They were both looking in his direction... and laughing... what was this all about?
    Right when he wanted to walk to them, his teammate walked towards him, while Julia smiled at him. His teammate told him that Julia said that Dave was just a bit weird grumpy guy. That they didn't have any kind of relationship, although that Dave thought otherwise. And that his teammate had told her about his reputation, that he was the leader of the pack, in several aspects. Including under the showers, size-wise.

Jake couldn't believe what he was hearing. He had told her WHAT??

--------
    Sorry people, Brasil has started playing, gotta go.
    Maybe i'll post a part II! :)

2. gadget

gadget New Member

defiently finish. great work so far!

3. Soccerplr

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Okay, part II

This is a fantasy story -
    although, some elements might not ;-)
    -------------

Jake was completely surprised by the fact that his teammate had mentioned that he was the 'captain of the team', by which he meant his having the biggest size, to Julia. He felt a bit embarrassed, but since she didn't seem to mind that much - he felt kind of excited as well. His teammate said that he should go talk to her... that she'd already noticed his bulge, and that she'd probably dig sizes!

Jake walked towards her, she smiled... god, she looked gorgeous! Deep blue eyes... great body... he started dancing with her, and after the song ended, they walked to a quiet place, in the back of the bar. Jake didn't really know what to say, but she started, with a smile: "so, mr. captain of the team... you seem to be the leader of the pack, i just heard? Well, it didn't came as a surprise... I was a bit fed up with Dave, he had been bragging before the game, and right after the first half of the game, how good they were, and how much of a piece of shit your team was. And I had already seen you walking on the field... your face, your muscular body, the way you looked out of your eyes, with a determination to fight for your victory... I really thought you looked great! And some time later, I suddnely noticed something else, I couldn't help noticing something flopping around in your shorts...". She had to laugh, probably she was a bit tipsy.
    Jake blushed... but she asked: "how did Dave react when he saw you in the changingroom?". Jake replied that he didn't know, that he hadn't really payed attention, and that Dave probably didn't care at all.
    Julia smiled, and said: "Dave acted like an asshole towards you... I guess he saw you as competition, in the match, and with me... you should have seen his face when he came out of the changingrooms!". She looked at me with her blue eyes... suddenly Lenny Kravitz with 'Believe in me' came through the speakers. Jake and Julia put their arms around each other, they both felt the warmth of their bodies... they started moving slowly, their bodies pressed together, then their lips found each other... and they kissed passionately.
    Her hands slowly carressed his back, his hands did the same on her back, and went a bit lower. He felt the soft flesh of her butt...
    Jake felt an enormous erection coming up. He couldn't help it... it felt like the biggest erection he had ever had before... for a second he thought about putting a bit more distance between the two of them, but she pressed her arms around him. She whispered in his ear.. "I feel it... it feels incredibly massive... but it feels so very good, so very strong, so very powerfull... you don't have to feel embarrassed in any way".
    Jake pressed himself against her, totally confident now... and they kissed again...

Suddenly he felt somebody pushing him away. It was Dave. He was totally fed up with Jake, and told him to get the fuck out of there.
    Julia turned Jake around, so he was facing Dave. She said: "Well Dave, I don't think so, it's very, very obvious that Jake is enjoying himself - ", and she pointed to the enormous bulge in Jake's pants, " - something I haven't noticed with you!", and she looked at Dave's pants, which didn't show any bulge. Dave started yelling, that she was a stupid bitch, that he was an asshole... Jake clenched his fists, but saw from the corner of his eye two security-guys approaching fast.
    Before he knew it, the two guys grabbed Dave, and dragged him in a matter of seconds out of the bar. A few of his teammates, who suddenly had noticed what was happening when the security guys appeared, started yelling to Dave that he was a big loser.
    Jake turned to Julia... he felt his erection pushing against the inside of his pants, and he felt so incredibly strong, so incredibly a winner, nothing could stop him... he was so powerful....
    Julia smiled... and they embraced each other again... and kept on kissing...

Later in the evening they both left the bar. Jake took Julia to his place, entered his bedroom. It was still a warm night, the night smelled like a typical summernight... they kissed, then they undressed. He took off her clothes first, and saw her beautiful body, her beautiful breasts... then she took off his clothes, and when only his underwear was left, her eyes went to the massive shape in his boxerbriefs. Her eyes were big of suprise, her mouth opened... Jake saw her looking at his tool, and smiled... he was big, he knew it. And he was an expert in using it. He knew that he would be able to let her experience feelings she'd never experienced before. He would reach very deep inside, and with his huge girth, he'd be able to let her enjoy it with an intensity she'd surely never felt before. He'd totally give it to her, and nobody was going to stop him. He would let her experience a whole new world of sensations. He smiled again, letting her carress the outline of his massive tool. She looked up, her eyes meeting his eyes. She whispered "I love you, Jake...". He whispered back: "I love you too, Julia....", and he felt her removing his underwear.
    ------------

:)

4. smally

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You apologize.. English isn't your first language?? You're kidding, right?

This story is great and you write extremely well! I hope to read more

5. Soccerplr

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    thanks !
    It was my first story :cool:

6. D_wv6ryhsdtr

D_wv6ryhsdtr New Member

Heey, geil verhaal man, moet je vaker doen!!

7. kaientai

kaientai Member

niet alleen vaker maar volgens mij is het ook nog niet afgelopen trouwens niet het beste wat brasilie liet zien he

8. rabudo

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Keep it cumming!

Draft saved Draft deleted