Captured British Sailors Bulge

ariesboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Your prayers were answered the British soldiers were all released. I'm ashamed to say that I too noticed the soldier handling his package when it was first broadcast.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love it...."LPSG News"....

take a serious story and put the LPSG spin on it..

I have always wondered if the "world leaders" are overcompensating for something...

(tho I have always wondered if Cheney is the 'cranky old guy with a huge dick'...oh wait, he IS a big dick...never mind)

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Actually, no, I didn't notice the bulge, but I did notice how giddy they seemed in so many of the shots. Do you suppose the Iranians were feeding them Afghani opium or something?

Caliman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
That shot is hot. I was also thinking that those guys seemed really punchy on something. I think I would be mad as hell but these guys can't stop smiling.
I want to see the clip that shot came from.

JMMuscle

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The clips of the captured British Sailors have been all over the news.

Has anybody noticed the almost obscene bulge on the sailor on the right.
And I thought I was the only one that noticed. Acutally did a double-take when I first saw the vid. :eek: I saw some new footage while at the gym this evening; there was a guy in a suit that looked like he was going to break his zipper.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hard to tell if it's dick and balls or just the camouflage uniform! If it's dick and balls I think there's no underwear there to hinder a vpl from being evident! Interesting!

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I'm glad they're all back home safe and sound, 'cause I was perving on a few of them, too, and feeling a tad guilty about it while they were still being held.:redface::biggrin:

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I understand, btrelll, but it's now Kiss Their Ass when it used to be Kiss My Ass.

I agree with you pecker... it's a whole different story with an an allies millitary right at your border. Sort of makes you stop and say...hmmmm. Although, I'm glad they got out when they did preventing the idiot bush from using this as a reason to invade Iran.

Christiaan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was kind of curious whether the Iranians threatened that they would be circumcised? At the press conference the comment was made that they were forced to take their kit off straight away. Males in Islamic society seem to be fascinated to see other guys bits when they might be uncut. Maybe its fascination with what they don't have.

The lone girl taken was forced to wear an Isdlamic head scarf to "conform" to Muslim beliefs and they were quite vague about what happened to her during the captivity.

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
For one who has showered with a British Army unit, I viewed that bulge as normal when I saw the news video.