Captured!!

Inwood: Well it will be interesting when he does go to trial.

While we on this board think of it in terms of him being on trial for murdering his own people, a threat to the USA (the ones from the USA that is), etc. Saddam may be thinking of it in terms of which leaders he can implicate in France, Russia, England, the USA, among others who supplied him all those wonderful things he used to kill his and other peoples.

tracksuitboy: [quote author=Pecker link=board=99;num=1071413553;start=0#12 date=12/15/03 at 05:14:20]As I put on my new glasses (the ones designed and guaranteed by the Nostradamus Seeing-eye Lens Co., Ltd., of Italy) I look deep into the year 2025 and see the last of the world's terror cells captured and brought to justice.[/quote]

Nice ideal Pecker, but it won't happen. Terrorists have been around for 1000 years and will be around the next 1000 and beyond. England suffered at the hands of the IRA for over 200 years, ETA have been active in Spain for over 80. Some come and go, like the Bader Meinhoff group in Germany. Unfortunately the 21st Century is likely to see more terrorism than any other and, by definition, it is very hard to catch the bastards; an enemy is easy to see when he wears a uniform but is harder to spot when he doesn't. Sadly the numskulls who plot to kill innocent people also indoctrinate others into their skew-eyed view of the world and so their cells grow (they can't change the subject and won't change their minds). It would be nice to think they will be put out of business but it just isn't going to happen.

PS. Nostradamus Seeing-eye Lens Co., Ltd., of Italy do very snazzy frames!

tracksuitboy: [quote author=Tender link=board=99;num=1071413553;start=0#19 date=12/15/03 at 17:46:07]he still has plenty of loyal followers that will make plans to 'free' their leader, and other outbreaks, moreso than if he were dead. no one can bring him back to life[/quote]
You are absolutely right.

tracksuitboy: Tender, Pecker and WV, I think I owe a little bit of an apology to you. I was in a very bad mood on Monday morning and I think my posts were too aggressive. For reasons which are too long to go into here, the capture of Saddam cost me in the region of $700, so TSB was not a happy bunny! If I offended anybody, then I apologise.

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
[quote author=str8_nnj link=board=99;num=1071413553;start=0#17 date=12/15/03 at 13:56:18]....lets have a beer,and blame the french. [/quote]

Well, mon cher, :D - (misfortunately to the displeasure of some members of the board) - as long as I'm here, there will be someone speaking for the French... and sometimes for some other Euro-confrères ;) Call this a euro-duty :-*

tracksuitboy:
SaddamInfoMinisitersmall.jpg

If the image isn't here, the bandwidth must have been used up! Sorry!

tracksuitboy: Frères et Soeurs,    

Est-ce que vous aimeriez quelque soupe de l'oignon française, pain français et frites français? ;)

Tender: TSB,
all is cool.
i dont take offense easily. you didnt say anything out of line that i seen. :-*

as far as the blame the French party,
well i served my darling princess "American toast" for breakfast this morning!
Of coarse it tastes better than French toast.

oh, mind to explain why you lost the $? ???
:D
Tender

i also quit serving SweetBoy French kisses.
now he gets Passion kisses ;)

tracksuitboy: [quote author=Tender link=board=99;num=1071413553;start=20#27 date=12/17/03 at 08:33:20]oh, mind to explain why you lost the $?   ???
:D[/quote]Nope, but it was in connection with my work. It was not anything as daft as placing a bet as to whether they would find him or not (it was always a matter of 'when' and not 'if'!). The bitch of it all, is that if he'd been captured the week before I would have made about $700. Damn it! Lousy timing!!
:)

str8_nnj: ....it is best that hussein is tried by the same people who elected him back in 2002. Surely you can recall the 100% backing he got..there was no question his popularity soared after that election.

:eek:

..the story continues

str8_nnj: ..no he didn't count them. But you can rest assure the people who did count them would not have come up with any other result....

Lets see Akbar thats 12,203,147 for Saddie...
Oh, look at this for his Bitar.... 0 for his rivals how fortunate, he will be pleased