Car Accident 27 illegals in SUV, 10 Dead.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
10 people killed in SUV rollover near Tucson
SONOITA, Ariz. — Ten illegal immigrants “stacked like wood” in the back of a sports utility vehicle crammed with at least 27 people were killed when the driver lost control and rolled over on a remote southern Arizona highway, authorities said Sunday.

The Ford Excursion had no rear seat and most of the men and women were ejected when the SUV crashed just before midnight Saturday near Sonoita, about 40 miles southeast of Tucson. Authorities said all the victims are believed to be illegal immigrants from El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Equador and perhaps Mexico.

10 people killed, dozen injured when SUV crammed with 22 people crashes near Tucson, Ariz.

NOINRI

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You would think the loads and loads of toilet paper that they stock up on would have cushioned their fall.

I'm sorry. That was mean. With the economy being the way that it is, they probably weren't able to purchase as many packs of toilet paper as they usually do. I'm sorry. I'm still doing it. Toilet paper isn't all that expensive. Push comes to shove I'm sure they had enough money to stock up efficiently enough on the dirt cheap toilet paper. But those things are paper thin. Wipe yourself with those and you end up fisting yourself. I'm sure they flew all kinds of ways through that paper in the crash. I'm on a ROLL. Unfortunately when they ROLLED, their toilet paper ROLLS didn't do them any good. I'm sorry. I'm really going to stop now. Like they should have stopped before they crossed our border. Seriously, I'm embarrassed by my disp------- *Hits the Post Button*

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You would think the loads and loads of toilet paper that they stock up on would have cushioned their fall.

I'm sorry. That was mean. With the economy being the way that it is, they probably weren't able to purchase as many packs of toilet paper as they usually do. I'm sorry. I'm still doing it. Toilet paper isn't all that expensive. Push comes to shove I'm sure they had enough money to stock up efficiently enough on the dirt cheap toilet paper. But those things are paper thin. Wipe yourself with those and you end up fisting yourself. I'm sure they flew all kinds of ways through that paper in the crash. I'm on a ROLL. Unfortunately when they ROLLED, their toilet paper ROLLS didn't do them any good. I'm sorry. I'm really going to stop now. Like they should have stopped before they crossed our border. Seriously, I'm embarrassed by my disp------- *Hits the Post Button*

I don't get your monologue. Who said anything about toilet paper? :confused:

NOINRI

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe you need the toilet paper because your monolouge is full of shit.

All seriousness, thats is sad.

Contractions require an apostrophe, but are unnecessary when you include both words that the contraction represents. ;)

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Contractions require an apostrophe, but are unnecessary when you include both words that the contraction represents. ;)
Thanks. That was a mistake.
What about "it is"? That turns into "its" and from what I understand, you do not need an apostrophe. Oh grammar-god, why is that? :wink:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What the hell do they want to come to the US for anyway, it can't be must worse getting work in Mexico.

NOINRI

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks. That was a mistake.
What about "it is"? That turns into "its" and from what I understand, you do not need an apostrophe. Oh grammar-god, why is that? :wink:

:paranoid: You understand wrong.

You see, "It is" contracts into "it's", not "its", with an apostrophe and you do need it, because it's a contraction and that's how contractions work.

"Its" without an apostrophe isn't a contraction of "it is" at all thus it doesn't require an apostrophe. It represents possession. Simple enough, yes?

Anything else disciple? :wiggle:

Last edited:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:paranoid: You understand wrong.

You see, "It is" contracts into "it's", not "its", with an apostrophe and you do need it, because it's a contraction and that's how contractions work.

"Its" without an apostrophe isn't a contraction of "it is" at all thus it doesn't require an apostrophe. It represents possession. Simple enough, yes?

Anything else disciple? :wiggle:

I am impressed. I think I will go out and buy toilet paper just to have more.:biggrin1:

No more grammar questions for now oh great one, but I know who to ask. :biggthumpup2:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good grief, I didn't know they could fit that many people in an SUV.

Well, that sucks. I feel very sorry for them and their families. The people who promise "the world" to those immigrants are the real criminals here.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Being desperate to escape horrible conditions, no economic security, drug warfare, and increases in border violence. Sounds sensible enough. Who could survive that? I couldn't. I am all for taking the appropriate legal channels to become a citizen of this country, but I'm also going to tell you that my stepfather has been struggling with the system for going on two years now, and that citizenship is sheer hell. I am very thankful that my great uncle footed my mom the money to, even after busting her hump to scrounge the paperwork, pay some gatekeeper immigration lawyer to represent the family.

A system poorly managed, incredibly slow, painfully unreliable. "This form has been updated." Which form, report? You don't say! Immigration lawyers that make a bundle off of the public collective ignorance. And the coyotes who get paid the big bucks to drive the cars and the trucks and the SUVs across the border. It's all a racket to me!

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
Getting lost in the desert with 4 children and no food or water no longer in vogue? I guess it is more 21st century to play how many people can we fit in an expedition with a drunk driver.

But seriously, it is sad, we push our way of life on the rest of the world with our dollars and our media and they all want part of it. So this is what we have to put up with. Just like the country boy in America eager to come to the city who becomes an addict or gets AIDS, we have a third world eager to come to this country that often runs into incredible obstacles.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So,

We have a group of immigrants that illegally entered the country, and who were driving illegally and putting other vehicles at risk?

It is obviously sad that ten were killed, but it is a microcosm of a much larger problem.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Being desperate to escape horrible conditions, no economic security, drug warfare, and increases in border violence. Sounds sensible enough. Who could survive that? I couldn't. I am all for taking the appropriate legal channels to become a citizen of this country, but I'm also going to tell you that my stepfather has been struggling with the system for going on two years now, and that citizenship is sheer hell. I am very thankful that my great uncle footed my mom the money to, even after busting her hump to scrounge the paperwork, pay some gatekeeper immigration lawyer to represent the family.

A system poorly managed, incredibly slow, painfully unreliable. "This form has been updated." Which form, report? You don't say! Immigration lawyers that make a bundle off of the public collective ignorance. And the coyotes who get paid the big bucks to drive the cars and the trucks and the SUVs across the border. It's all a racket to me!

Thanks for the thought provoking and insightful response to what at first consisted mainly of insensitive "sick-mofo" kinds of responses.

Some forget that at one time or another almost all of our ancestors came to this country from somewhere else, sometimes welcomed with open arms, sometimes dragged over in chains, sometimes not so welcome.

Can we fault another for desiring a better way of life?