Car Accident 27 illegals in SUV, 10 Dead.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can we fault another for desiring a better way of life?

If they commit a crime in order to achieve it, yes.

Do you fault people that rob or carjack because they are desiring a better way of life?

Their circumstances, many times, are unfortunate. However, they have no right to infringe upon others - and to put others in harm's way.

I'm often surprised that those who continually champion for the rights of illegals don't simply offer their own homes up for shelter to these people.

Many folks unselfishly provided shelter to the victims of Katrina for long periods of time. Of course, those were legal citizens.

Why don't the liberals get together and facilitate a modern-day underground railroad for illegal immigrants?

All of the talk is remarkable....but much like the Commander-in-Chief, it always ends there.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
If they commit a crime in order to achieve it, yes.

Do you fault people that rob or carjack because they are desiring a better way of life?

Their circumstances, many times, are unfortunate. However, they have no right to infringe upon others - and to put others in harm's way.

I'm often surprised that those who continually champion for the rights of illegals don't simply offer their own homes up for shelter to these people.

Many folks unselfishly provided shelter to the victims of Katrina for long periods of time. Of course, those were legal citizens.

Why don't the liberals get together and facilitate a modern-day underground railroad for illegal immigrants?

All of the talk is remarkable....but much like the Commander-in-Chief, it always ends there.

Ever hear the George Lopez joke about New Orleans and the meaning of FEMA after the storm. The joke goes FEMA meant "find every Mexican available". And for a good while seemed it was the absolute truth of it.

We found some. And I wasn't asking any of them for any fuckin "green cards". I was asking shit like do you know how to hang drywall, or put on a fucking roof. Seems they did.

I'm no advocate of illegal immigration. But the point of the poster I commended was that the problems, issues, and causes related to illegal immigration goes way beyond merely calling men women and children skipping across the border "criminals".

Regardless, some of the original responses made light of the deaths of people who died in the attempt. The others here who rebuked them for their callousness were right on.