car fun

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Apr 24, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

shesaidwow: do any of you guys wack it in your car while driving?
    and have you ever got busted by someone else in lets say an SUV -I am a little under 10in and sitting at a light spanking in when i jeep with two chick pull up next to me I had my eyes closed (just about to cum) and they just started yelling and gave me the thumbs up-it was pretty cool :eek:

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I used to do it when I was younger and had less self-control.

BTW, shesaidwow, fictional stories belong in another thread.

:D :D :D :D

Pecker

3. Imported

Gold Member

AnonyMs: [quote author=shesaidwow link=board=meetgreet;num=1051120422;start=0#10 date=04/24/03 at 09:22:46]duh!
    -man-are you this bored? ? ? ? ? ? ?[/quote]

4. jonb

Gold Member

Well, I've never jacked off in the car itself, no, but sometimes, when I'm out in the middle of nowhere, I'll pull over to the side of the road and jack off.

5. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Thankfully I last longer than the amount of time it takes for a traffic light to turn green! :D

6. Imported

Gold Member

jackinman: Lesson number 1: do not jerk off in your car while driving on a road that has traffic lights. Get on the interstate where you might have more privacy.

That was funny doublemeatwhopper :D

Hey, I'm just wondering...if you get pulled over by a cop for jerking off....is that a DWJO on your license, how would you fight that in court?

7. Imported

Gold Member

hungcuriousNC: OH car fun... the memories are many! LOL I've been watched getting road head. I've given a show to a trucker. I've given a show to some guy who I didn't even realize was watching at first.. I had just passed by him and then all of the sudden he came up beside me and kept up with me. I then realized that he was enjoying the show. That was hot. He just watched though.

I've jacked my dick inside of my pants and shot a load all down my leg while traveling on an interstate one time. There was a long wet line down my leg and obviously coming from my crotch area. SO I did not pull over to go to the rest stop to clean up b/c it looked like I had pissed on myself. By the time I got home, my cum had dried in my leg hair and it was pulling. LOL But I liked it. :D It was thrilling to know that I had just gotten off on the roadway with all of those people around.

I wonder what a cop WOULD say if he pulled someone over and they had their cock out? LOL That's a whole other fantasy within itself!

8. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: I just can't! I dunno what to say if I had an accident...
    "Uh... uh... there was a cat... in the road... and I swirved to... uh... avoid hitting it... and... I swear, I didn't see those 5 cars, that squad car, or the old lady walking her dog!"

9. Imported

Gold Member

blo-gasm: Can't say I've ever rubbed one out while driving...

As for a blowjob though, my girlfriend started going at it really slow while I was driving... quite a while later (I was surprised she wasn't getting tired of it), i finally blew and she spit it outside of the car.

Much to my surprise, when we got to my uncle's place (the destination), he was washing his car... he says "you might want to wash the side of the jeep..."

the cum flew out the passenger window and stuck to the back behind the passenger door! Dunno if my uncle knew what it was, but he had a grin that horrified the both of us!

We're hoping he thought it was some kind of bird shit... never brought it up again...

10. Imported

Gold Member

socal4big: When you guys drive and jack, do you dream about someone seeing you and then pulling you over and finishing the job? I do!

11. Imported

Gold Member

jmm: One of my most memorable experiences started out in a car. Me, and a young widow woman that I would later date for about six months, had just left a movie theater to go get some coffee at Starbucks. We had kissed just a couple of times but nothing very passionate and I was really beginning to think that I would probably not get any from her. This feeling was reinforced during the earlier dinner in which she professed to be very religious and said that she did not believe in sex outside of marraige

In any event, we got on the interstate about 10:00 this night and after driving for about three miles, traffic comes to a standstill, ostensibly because of an accident ahead. My date then reaches over and starts massaging my neck and about five minutes later she very deftly unzips my pants and takes my 9X5.25 out and starts giving me the best blow job that I had ever had (to date, anyway). All this in the middle of a traffic jam. I stopped her just before I was about ready to cum and suggested that we get off the interstate and take a surface street that I knew to her house. She was really astonished by "Sweetpeter" 's size and decides that she wants to "hold" or blow it all the way to her house. I am pretty sure that a number of truckers got a good show as I was driving a convertible at the time and the top was down. We finally arrived at her house where we went at it "hammer and tong" all night and until about the noon the next day. Needless to say, she missed church. Just about everytime we went somewhere together in the car she would take Sweetpeter out and hold him for until we arrived at our destination.

I still have the car and I think about about the young widow woman everytime I get in the car and let the top down. Which is often....

12. Imported

Gold Member

Longhornjok: [quote author=jmm link=board=meetgreet;num=1051198630;start=0#10 date=06/27/03 at 21:27:56]I still have the car and I think about about the young widow woman everytime I get in the car and let the top down. Which is often....[/quote]

Widow woman? What is this, Little House on the Prairie? hehe

Actually, there is a rumor that a very famous film director of the silent film era was killed in a car accident as a result of "car fun." Don't say you weren't warned!
    :)

13. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: I got some car head once. It was an old 1985 Plymouth Reliant K with a front seat that connected. It looked like a big couch...especially easy for giving a BJ. ;) Never reached a climax though, kinda hard to get turned on to the point of orgasm AND watch the road. If i had, i prolly would have gone the way of that silent film director. :)

14. Imported

Gold Member

TragicWhiteKnight: My God, haven't you people seen David Cronenberg's 'Crash'? It should serve as a warning to us all. Makes me glad I've failed my driving test so many times...

15. Imported

Gold Member

FieldRatt9: One time while driving back from a nude beach I was giving a ride to another beach bum like me. A van full of young girls drove up along side us and the driver was honking and they were waving. So my buddy says to me "watch this" and pulls off his shorts and starts waving his pole around. What a shocked looked we got from most of the girls. I pulled down my shorts and we both started waving our hardening cocks at them. We we're in a shitty little colt so their veiw was a good one. By now 3 of the girls were pressing their tits against the windows. This turned me on so bad I got real hard. After a few miles of this crazy shit my buddy said "Sorry bro but I'm about to blow my load on your dashboard" I said "I'm not too far behind you". I pointed to the girls and to his cock as he exploded on my dash. I started jacking faster as within 2 minutes I was shooting my load all over my steering wheel and chest. The van sped off. We laughed all the way back to the city.

16. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: lol, sounds like you had quite a good time. Those are the kind of stories that never seem to happen in real life to me, but it's always neat reading about them. Road Rage-ing Hormones. lol :D

Draft saved Draft deleted