car jacking......

scorpiokc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Usually a spontaneous thing, so I haven't planned ahead with a towel or anything end up with cum stain on my shirt. Not ideal. I have never jerked off with a condom, doesn't work for me.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've never taken the time to unroll a condom before shooting while driving. Only once I reached that 'no stoppin' point and necessitated a cloth clean up. There's lots to be said for edging and controlling.

Laevirgo14

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
On the way to DC I took the scenic route thru 84 then 83 and while passing thru Harrisburg I was jerking off, luckily there were only cars in front of me, with no one behind me. As I'm about to shoot a big 18 wheeler pulls up alongside me on the left side to make it worse, and I got a bit freaked out and I ended up shooting all over my driver side window. I couldnt believe I shot that hard, well I hadn't jerked off all weekend so thats probably why. I had no towel or napking, nothing, so I just scraped it off the window with my index finger and just swallowed it lol. I like swallowing my own cum anyway sometimes. So that works too.

Reactions: Rlbell420

m169m

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I do it all the time when driving - whether it be short or long distances. I have never cum as I am in full control. I would not know what to do if I did as I never invisage cumming!

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never cum while driving. I'm too focused.

However, I did blow my load once while sitting a parking lot. It was early morning and I was waiting for the train and had been jerking on the way to the station that morning (I had been jerking for three days at that point). I pulled in and reclined my seat for another 15 minutes of stroking when I thought someone was coming by my window and I sat up. A lady walked by the front of my car and looked in my direction. As she turned her head I hit the point of no return and started shooting everywhere. A couple of shots hit the windshield, but mainly it hit the steering wheel. I had to hurry and clean up before I missed my train. I was drained by the time I got to work.

simba

gayboi1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If I do jerk off while driving I'll try to cum when I'm at a red light. Normally I keep napkins in the car for various reasons beside this.

blk_strokin

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Twice have i cum while jacking and driving.

The first time I was actually jacking on phone with a buddy and we unloaded at the same time while i was driving. Thank goodness for cruise control.

The second time, a friend and I were on a road trip one night. I'm driving. We ended up jacking each other while going down the highway and unloaded at the same time. Again, thankful for cruise control.

I keep napkins in the car.

Last edited:

bigstuf20

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I think I can remember twice I've done this, once on a long trip, once on a short one, and both times I just used tissues to clean up. Well, to be more specific, put the tissue over the head just before cumming so it didn't go everywhere. It was alright, but there are too many other things to do while driving-- like driving. Just a little too dangerous for me. Can you imagine if you wrecked? What would you tell the police officer? I'd love to hear that conversation. :-D

suineg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Since I never plan to j/o in the car, I use one of my socks when the mood strikes. No mess!!

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not saying I've never done it, but i have to say you all make me feel a lot less like a perv. :b

yarak

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
J/o while driving at least twice a week. Don't worry about where i shoot my cum. Splatters everywhere...mostly on the steering wheel & dashboard. Carwash people do the valeting once a fortnight...they have never complained about the stains..it's their job to clean...whatever!! Mostly j/o on the way back from the gym. Horny after a workout....!

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it's creepy.

i'll never forget the moment i looked over at that red light. :( my life changed.
traumatized by ugly men in glasses, bug eyes, a terrible overbite, who drive a blue minivan.

*shivers*

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
it's creepy.

i'll never forget the moment i looked over at that red light. :( my life changed.
traumatized by ugly men in glasses, bug eyes, a terrible overbite, who drive a blue minivan.

*shivers*

had the same shit happen to me and an old girlfriend at like 3 am.
he was pulled up at the light on her side of the car(driver's)i had the seat pulled back sleeping,so he didn't see me until my ex in shock screamed,
i sat up and he ran the red light...