car jacking......

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Haven't JO while driving in awhile. I used to regularly driving back to school in college after a visit home. I usually have a towel in the car for convertible top water leaks in the car wash. I have a four hour drive to the city tomorrow so maybe then. Speaking of the car wash, I have JO in my car going through the wash. If I don't have a towel available, I just shoot on my shirt, chest or pants, especially if I'm headed home.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So you guys actually unzip and take it out while driving? I have only done it a few times and it was usually on long, boring 4 hour road trips back to college. If I am so horny I need to bust one while I am driving I usually just rub my cock through my pants and shoot the jiz in my underwear. Unless it is a really big load it usually doesn't soak through too much. It gets a little sticky afterwards, but sometimes you just gotta take care of things!

Last edited:

ryguy88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have a 30 min. commute to school 4x a week, I don't pull it out, (usually), but I do like to edge while driving to and from. It just passes the time. I don't feel distracted at all. Just horny.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
had the same shit happen to me and an old girlfriend at like 3 am.
he was pulled up at the light on her side of the car(driver's)i had the seat pulled back sleeping,so he didn't see me until my ex in shock screamed,
i sat up and he ran the red light...

ugh. GROSS. the worst part is the guy looked at me before i noticed, so after wards i was even more fucking creeped out when i thought of it.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I will play with myself for hours on long trips, usually a nice mess of precum, but if I plan on shoooting I will pull over to enjoy it. On a long trip usually wear sweats, easier access and less 'cramped'... nothing like an hour or two of edging.

ZipidyDodaa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do this a lot while driving. I have a long commute to school and work so I'm in the car for over an hour each way every day and it just passes the time. I have tinted windows so it's harder to see in, but I have had a trucker honk and wave before. The excitement was overwhelming, made me shoot all over the place! ;) I keep napkins in the car to clean up, I also have gym shorts and sweats in the car that I change into for school and after work, so easy access.

lakecreeker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do jack and edge all the time when driving or even riding with someone else. I usually do it when driving by myself, or the others in car are asleep in the other seats. Access is always easy just open the fly and let it out,when I am at a stop sign or light, I will tug the pants down a bit farther, move the lap belt to behind my dick. Always ask for extra napkins at drive thrus and convenience stores, have a stash of them in the glove box and under the seat at all times. When I cum, just take a napkin wipe up the mess where ever I see it flew too, thru that out the window, or put it in the thrash bag in the car. some of the friends and some of the family knew I do this and could care less. Some even join me, as it is a great way to pass the time while commuting. One of them even raises or takes his shirt off and plays with his nips and gets himself off from just doing that.

pepperjack

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Twice. Sock. A bit dangerous pulling off shoe & sock but w/e, I was bored. The second time i made sure to go a bit slow so a semi was passing me on the left as I wanked. :DDD

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Usually never that prepared - but when I have - I grab under the seat and use the jock I keep for such an occassion. Over the years it has becum very well stained with a very "matured" odour!!!! Anyone into jock - swapping??????