Car Jacking

D_Percy_Prettywillie

Account Disabled
Media
...er, the good kind that is. I've decided since I won't come out with videos as often as I will have new pictures, each video release gets its own thread. I received a bunch of requests for me to do stuff out in public, and as exhibitionist as I am, I couldn't just walk into a shopping mall and whip my dick out.

I came close though. This video is compiled from several shorter videos I've made over the last two years or so. Even though the last one involved music I really wanted to use this song for something, so I did. It fits but I promise all my videos won't have soundtracks.

Anyway! Enjoy the video. Comments are always welcome of course and I do take requests. Video number three is probably a month or so away at least. The faster I get or come up with ideas the more quickly I make them.

http://www.lpsg.org/Video-17317-evermoreboy.html#watch

(Oh, the title is Evermoreboy which was my handle around the web for a while there.)

JustSomeZombie

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You don't have to post it elsewhere JSZ. It's easy enough to become gold member that if they want to see it, they can make the effort instead of having you post it on several websites.

D_Percy_Prettywillie

Account Disabled
Media
Thanks HappyBoi and dylz. I didn't realize it until you said so but becoming a Gold Member takes less times than it does to upload that file somewhere else. I'd forgotten how I became a gold member but I know I didn't pay for it, so thanks for clearing that up guys. I don't want to upload the video elsewhere because that means monitoring some whole other site for comments and views and suggestions and such. Just snap a verification pic and go gold if you really want to see it (and other videos : ) )

Oh, and Giant Drag does the cover of the song in the background, Wicked Games.

JSZ

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Really nice vid mate, would've loved clearer shots of you cumming though! I'll check out your other vids :)