Car Safety

When it comes to car safety how strict are you when it comes to your passengers wearing there seatbelts both in the back seat and front passenger seat ?

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When it comes to car safety how strict are you when it comes to your passengers wearing there seatbelts both in the back seat and front passenger seat ?

A car I'm driving does not move with any unsecured passengers. No exceptions. Spend a weekend in a trauma ER and you'll have an absolute rule too I suspect.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have my own car share with the rest of my family but everyone wears their seat belt when I drive

Reactions: Gj816 and NCbear

A car I'm driving does not move with any unsecured passengers. No exceptions. Spend a weekend in a trauma ER and you'll have an absolute rule too I suspect.
Do you ever have guys that moan about wearing there seatbelts when in the back seat of your car?

I don't have my own car share with the rest of my family but everyone wears their seat belt when I drive
Do you ever look round in the car to check that all seatbelt are being worn ?

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In NY, front seat passengers must wear their seat Belts, rear seat passengers over a certain age are exempt under the current law.

Depending on what I am driving Front seat is a must as my cars are pains in the rear, as far as notifications of no seat belt.
Work car , rear i do not religiously enforce, though most do so on their own.
Convertible / top down, heck yes everyone must be strapped in

Then again my judgement is tainted. Some of my best memories are of me riding in the back of a pick up truck ( open bed ) , on the highway. I believe the law was amended so that you have to be of a certain age to ride alone on the back of a truck; or if under the age , surprised by an adult / person over a certain age NC. I guess just luck and prayer, no one got hurt.

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do you ever have guys that moan about wearing there seatbelts when in the back seat of your car?

No. Any adult that knows me would definitely assume seat belts required in my car. I drive aggressively (there's a reason they put a twin turbo V8 in both my cars) but I'm neither reckless nor careless. And our kids certainly know better too...

If someone didn't know, I wouldn't hesitate to remind them. No question.

Reactions: Gj816 and Jjz1109

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In NY, front seat passengers must wear their seat Belts, rear seat passengers over a certain age are exempt under the current law.

Depending on what I am driving Front seat is a must as my cars are pains in the rear, as far as notifications of no seat belt.
Work car , rear i do not religiously enforce, though most do so on their own.
Convertible / top down, heck yes everyone must be strapped in

Then again my judgement is tainted. Some of my best memories are of me riding in the back of a pick up truck ( open bed ) , on the highway. I believe the law was amended so that you have to be of a certain age to ride alone on the back of a truck; or if under the age , surprised by an adult / person over a certain age NC. I guess just luck and prayer, no one got hurt.

I rode in the back of a pickup growing up too. Luck and careful parents driving and fortunately no mishaps.

Have seen the result of an unrestrained rear passenger in a front end collision - they become a projectile and the front seat and occupant absorbs the force of that projectile.

Reactions: Gj816 and ronin001

No. Any adult that knows me would definitely assume seat belts required in my car. I drive aggressively (there's a reason they put a twin turbo V8 in both my cars) but I'm neither reckless nor careless. And our kids certainly know better too...

If someone didn't know, I wouldn't hesitate to remind them. No question.
Do you have harness type seatbelt fitted?

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I rode in the back of a pickup growing up too. Luck and careful parents driving and fortunately no mishaps.

Have seen the result of an unrestrained rear passenger in a front end collision - they become a projectile and the front seat and occupant absorbs the force of that projectile.

I have a small dog who rides with me, he has slid off the seat a time or two , when I had to hit breaks suddenly. , So yes I agree

Reactions: Gj816

Ya but everyone I drive with automatically puts on their seatbelt so I don't really have to worry
That’s good then , so what you like when a new passenger comes in your car and doesn’t no your strict rules ?

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was in a bad car accident years ago and even with both of us wearing our seat belts, her and I were hurt pretty bad. Imagine had we not been wearing them? So yes, even though I don't drive often, everyone must wear their belt. Even when I'm not driving (which is most of the time) I still make sure everyone has their belt on.

I was in a bad car accident years ago and even with both of us wearing our seat belts, her and I were hurt pretty bad. Imagine had we not been wearing them? So yes, even though I don't drive often, everyone must wear their belt. Even when I'm not driving (which is most of the time) I still make sure everyone has their belt on.
Sorry to hear your bad experience in a car accident, so how do you feel when wearing your seatbelt when sitting in the back seat ?

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry to hear your bad experience in a car accident, so how do you feel when wearing your seatbelt when sitting in the back seat ?

I always wear my seat belt in the back seat, and if I'm a passenger in a car, I make sure everyone is wearing theirs. I already hate being in cars, and it's really important to me that everyone is as safe as possible.

Reactions: Mrbuzz1984

I believe it's a good idea to wear a seat beat while in a car, and that they can save lifes. What I don't believe in are laws demanding that I wear a seat belt in my own car, or pay a fine if I'm caught not wearing it.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Why don't you just explain yourself? The people to whom you've directed this thread should know you're seeking to stroke your fetish. Because you're really coming across as creepy, repeatedly asking about backseat passengers and seat belts.