Car sex positions

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
From some British "dogging" website (in case you were wondering about some of the phrasing and spelling) I don't remember.......

Feel free to modify these, invent your own, and let us know how well they worked for ya.

Also, where is your favorite place for car sex -- park, bar parking lot, alley, country road, drive-in theatre, your driveway, car wash, etc.

In the Car
  • Classic. Front seat, passenger side, him on top with feet on floorboards, her feet on the dashboard. Recline the seat as far as possible.
  • Straddle. Him in the passenger seat, her on top astride.
  • Backseat Mambo. Missionary across the backseat. Depending on the size of the car the woman may have to spread her legs to the sides and rest on on the floorboards. The man may have to put one leg on the floorboard or put his feet out the open window or door.
  • Back to Front. The woman gets astride the front seats and backs her bum and presses in into the space between the seats. She can brace herself against the seats or the dash. The man is in the back seat and fucks her doggy style.
  • Up and At 'Em. Woman lays across the back seat with the man on top between her legs. She plants her feet high and wide across the interior wall of the car. He kneels between her legs and pulls her pelvis up toward his. The female can use her legs to pump her pelvis in this position. Alternately, if there is room, she can hook her legs over his shoulders.
  • Reverse Buckaroo. The man sits in the middle of the backseat with his legs spread. The woman gets on his lap facing the front of the car, leaning forward between the front seats, and rides his cock. The woman can grasp the front seats to get leverage in this position. The man can also sit with his legs straight out between the front seats with the woman straddling his lap, although this is more awkward.
On the Car
  • On the Hood. The woman lies back on the hood of the car and scoots her bottom towards the edge. She can rest her feet on the bumper or the grille. The man stands in front between her legs and leans on the hood as he fucks her.
  • Wraparound. Same as above, but upright, with the woman sitting on the hood. She wraps her legs around the man's waist and supports herself with her arms, leaning back.
  • Wheelbarrow. The woman lays her upper body face down on the hood. The man lifts her legs up and holds them spread apart as he fucks her from behind.
  • The Bridge. The woman lays back on the hood with the male standing in front between her legs. She lifts her legs so that she can hook the back of her heels over her partner's shoulders. The woman tilts her pelvis up into position while the man supports her lower back with his hands.
  • Over the Top. For when you really want to put on a show. The woman climbs up on top of the hood on all fours, with her rear facing the front of the car. She leans on the roof of the car to support her upper body. The man kneels on the hood behind her and fucks her doggy style. Take care not to break the windscreen.
Positions for Oral
  • Left to Right. The basic front seat blowjob. The woman leans across and sucks the man.
  • Front and Center. The man kneels straddling the front seats with his cock sticking through the space between the seats. The woman sits in back and blows him.
  • 69. Both partners are in the backseat, the woman laying across the seat with legs open and the man on all fours over her in the 69 position.
  • Open Door. With the door open, either the man or woman sits in the car seat facing outward while their partner kneels outside the car and goes down on them.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Wow...that's quite a lot of choices!

I've tried most of the front seat choices (repeatedly). But we usually ended up in the back seat for an extended makeout session. All doors locked, windows usually rolled up (esp in the winter!) Began seated side-by-side, kissing and petting. Just like on a sofa, except it's in a car. Clothes gradually being unbuttoned, unbuckled, unzipped, and either tossed aside, or pushed out of the way.

The way I most often ended up was with my girlfriend seated on the back cushion (sometimes with her butt slid forward), mostly vertical, with her legs spread. Me between her legs, somewhat vertical, either supporting myself against the back cushion, or beside her legs. Sometimes we reversed, with me sitting on the back seat, and her climbing onto my cock. (Either way, it works best if the person on bottom is naked) I was rarely in a car with a big enough back seat to stretch out along it, and I'd never even consider any position with arms or legs hanging out the window. You're just asking for pedestrian interaction!.

Used to go parking on a dead end cul-de sac, overlooking Interstate construction. Also behind the high school, or on pretty much any quiet street with no direct street lights. Church parking lots are good, too. If it's dark, I'm game.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I always liked sitting on my ex's cock while driving!
I would have him put the seat {drivers} all the way back so he is almost laying down, then I lower myself onto his cock facing the windshield and while I drive the car while he drives me! This takes nerves of steel!
I wish you could've seen the faces on the toll booth collectors as we drove over the old "Tobin Bridge" in Boston!
The collector said; Hey, hey heyyyyy come back!
We did go back......when we finished!
cigarbabe:saevil:

Last edited:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
DONT Think the OP will object to me passing these links on .. as he would be benefitting from the downloads via SendSpace... i imagine.
(I have NOT viewed and have no intention of doing so-please dont hit me up if they dont?? work- just passing them on)
enz

Car Suck
Posted by: theblackonyxx
Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:40 pm (PDT)

Video
_http://rapidshare.com/files/135859765/Car_Suck.wmv_
(RapidShare: Easy Filehosting)
_http://www.sendspace.com/file/prtxtx_ (Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!)

Screen Caps
_http://rapidshare.com/files/135858148/Car_Suck.jpg_
_http://www.sendspace.com/file/542hca_ (Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!)

Music Track From Video
_http://rapidshare.com/files/135858253/Car_Suck.mp3_
_http://www.sendspace.com/file/0ez0dn_ (Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!)

montanaguy

Sexy Member
Media
I was on a Metro bus one time in Seattle, heading across Lake Washington towards Bellevue on the SR-520 floating bridge when traffic came close to a standstill. In a car to the left of the bus, there was a young couple with the guy driving. I happened to look down and noticed that the girl had her face buried in the guy's crotch. I think she realized that she had an audience or the guy told her to stop, as she suddenly sat up. The guy had a pair of jeans on with the front of the black shorts he was wearing, pulled out the fly of the jeans. Didn't see his penis, so I'm guessing that he had gone soft pretty fast.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Borrowed a '53 Buick from an uncle once. Beautifully restored with a sofa-sized back seat. We found out what those straps were for hanging from the B-pillars. Roughed up her ankles, though.

Hot!!

Here's a pic for the guys.

Attachments

Reactions: carsonmccullers

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I wnna try all of them.

I fucked just once in a car, she sat on the passenger seat, me kneeling in front of her, her legs around my waist.

I love changing positions, so sex in the car is not my favourite.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Here's one position NOT to get in -- having a cop walk up to the car and shine a flashlight on you while you are naked on top of your girlfriend!!

Been there, done that. Didn't get a ticket, either. Which was good, because I was too young to have a driver's license. Just had to get dressed and "move along."

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After a few glasses of wine, my wife and I were talking about one of our very first sexual encounters. She jacked me off in the drive in. I shot all over the dash board. We kept talking about people having sex in a car, so we just stood up, took our clothes off, and stepped into the garage. We got in the back seat and tried every position we could before I got so excited that I shot my load, just like the first time. We had a great time. I think we will schedule this again!

dexter61

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Once in the back of a limo after having tried just about every position imaginable... I was doing my gf from behind, she was on her knees facing the back window I opened the moon roof and stood up. Pounding my girl from behind while driving down the freeway watching the cars go by was an experience!

Barnylvr

Experimental Member
Media
I loved the scene from Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle with Neil Patrick Harris grasping the back of the front seat while he dry humps it. Just about had me jerking myself off it was so hot.