car sex tips

UtahCock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have found the easiest t hing is if the "bottom' (chick/bottom dude) sits on top and you lie down across both seats (I am assuming this is a two seater truck or if you can open a door, you can sit with your legs sticking out of the door and he/she can sit on top of you (just make sure youre angled so no one hits their head).

UtahCock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey. I didnt realize when i repsonded to htis thatyoure in Utah. Cool. I dont live there anymore, but still love SLC. Utah is a cool place.

Pumperthumper

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey, I was just wondering what are the best positions/car models everyone has found. I drive a Nissan Frontier and even though it has a crew cab, it gets a little cramped in the back sometimes;)

Dude. Why would you want to have sex with a car? Maybe being a gay guy and more into interior decorating I don't "get it," but whatever, I'll offer an opinion. The muffler pipe is too low for getting your penis in, so maybe if you unscrew the gas cap and try that? That wouldn't work for me because my penis is indeed tremendously large, but perhaps if you're one of those microscopic 9 inchers...

long_man655

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I totally agree with above! Make sure you are NOT driving. Fucking while going 60 miles an hour might seem fun but my friend as a totalled BMW to prove that it isn't.

Once you stop the car it is all good!