car sex

doug2003

Experimental Member
Media
not counting oral how many people hear have had sex in a car? What was the circumstances and where were you parked?

I was 17 at the time. I had pulled into my gf (at the time) driveway around 10pm after our date. What was intially suppose to be a kiss tonight wound up being a bump and grind in the back. It was one of best orgasms i had in my life. One had to do with the thrill of being caught the other was her father hated my and here I was plowing his daughter less then 6 ft from the house.By the way it was a Ford Fiesta talk about cramped!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by doug2003@Dec 19 2004, 12:58 PM
not counting oral how many people hear have had sex in a car? What was the circumstances and where were you parked?
By the way it was a Ford Fiesta talk about cramped!
[post=268103]Quoted post[/post]​

This might be a bit off subject, but, damn, doug, the next time it comes up borrow my '73 Buick 225 electra. and stretch out in the back seat. Me thinks the car was made with fucking in mind.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OK, here it is.....I lost my virginity (with women) in high school in the back seat of my 67 VW Beetle. Being 6'2" or so at the time it took the whole damn car! Cliche' huh? Still remember that girl fondly.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had a 1968 Ford Galaxy 500 in which to do many of my sexual explorations and it provided a lot of room for the festivities. I also used the old Galaxy as a low tech RV during camping trips because I could comfortably sleep in the trunk with a sleeping bag piled onto several cushy foam pads.

SG

B_Carolina

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had sex in my Ford Ranger just once (not the truckbed). That's all I'll ever need to know to know to have sex in a bed from now on. hehe. I've gotten head in a moving vehicle plenty of times, but let me tell you, pickup trucks are a red flag when trying to maneuver, thrust and whatnot.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Carolina@Dec 20 2004, 05:20 PM
I've had sex in my Ford Ranger just once (not the truckbed). That's all I'll ever need to know to know to have sex in a bed from now on. hehe. I've gotten head in a moving vehicle plenty of times, but let me tell you, pickup trucks are a red flag when trying to maneuver, thrust and whatnot.
[post=268370]Quoted post[/post]​

*maneuver, thrust and whatnot*.......hmmm, I bet a 78 T-bird would work better than a pick-up truck, wanna test my theory?

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The first car I had sex in was a girlfriend's mid-70's Torino. We were messing around on the front seat at the drive-in (when they still had them). I love that bench seat. I have fucked in an Austin Marina, a Honda Civic, VW Rabbit, M60A3 Patton Tank, Chevy pickup, and a Datsun 240Z. I may have fucked in a few other vehicles, but they weren't as memorable as these.

str8_nnj: I was stationed in England back in "70" and had sex in a MG Midget (with both doors open) because it was rainning. Our feet got wet,but at the time, it didn't matter.
Just for our British friends...it was at the "commons" around the US base called
Greenham in the Berks outside of Newbury.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had numerous sexual situations in a car, but we were usually moving, so only two involved intercourse!

The first was dropping my (then) girlfriend off at her house, where she still lived with her parents. The goodnight kiss turned into goodnight groping and goodnight nipple sucking, so I moved the car down to the end of the block (dead-end) and we climbed into the back seat. It was a mid 1980's GM sedan, so there was some room back there. We steamed up the windows real good!

The 2nd time was waiting for the cars to clear the parking lot after a stadium concert. We had the front seats reclined and started to fool around a little, caressing under the clothes. She didn't want to go any further in the parking lot, so we started the hour's drive home. After traveling an exit or two on the highway, we decided to pull off into some residential area and park. Since her little car's back seat was too small, we reclined the front seats again and were able to get her on top of me without too much trouble.

LapDog :p

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm glad I'm not alone.
Yes, I had sex in a car, when I was a teen,
and there was no other way to avoid parents.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, for me it was in a '75 Chevy Nova Four door at the A&P around midnight with a girl I had known from my days in a fast food restaurant, and then afterwards when we started seeing each other at a local arcade.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
My ex and I used to get the urge in the car quite often.

We'd find a private place to park and go at it right in the front of the Chevette until she finally suggested that if we didn't start using the back of the hatchback she was going to fall in love with the floor shifter.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Auto-sex is just plain fun. Maybe it's reliving our youth or do some of us get off on the "risk factor?" That element of danger is always exciting. Getting good head while roaring down the freeway is a lot of fun. Thank God for cruise control. But then, the back two rows of seats in an Explorer folded down makes a very usable "space."

kenny: yes in my honda accord, and in my current youth. i steped on the accelerator with the car idiling in neutral as i was moving and it really freaked out my partner.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sex in a car... yes.... actually that was my first experience. I must say I was not terribly impressed with the guy (shhhhh), but the car was nice. :D

My second encounter was with my ex and his mustang GT; it was a convertable, too! That made for a very interesting time and I remember it all to clearly. WONDERFUL!!! Maybe I need to move on from those memories.......

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In "Steamy Windows", the first sex scene with Peter North reveals what can happen when a horny salesman lets the prospective buyer test drive a red convertable. She has more in mind than buying a car and strips him getting to his colossal erection before going down on him as the prelude to the main event. This could be of interest to this thread's readers.

intheloop

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In a '88 LTD Crown Victoria. The front seat is so roomy, you can go doggy style and several other positions without a hazzle. At one point of the night my feet were hanging outside the window tho' :p

In a '90 Tsuru II. Definitely not comfortable enough, me being 6'3"... At one point we went outside and continue doing it on top of the trunk ;)

And I tried in a 79' VW Beetle. God, I did try.

I agree, auto-sex is exciting and thrilling, but I dunno if it's worth it *rubs back*

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've gien one of my ex's head in a moving vehicle ... aside from that i've missed out on the whole car sex phenomina.
Le pout.
:(