car sex

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My one sex-in-a-car story didn't really occur in a car, was not all that great; in fact it nearly ended up being an aborted mission. During my junior year in high school using all the seductive powers of pursuasion at my disposal, somewhere between algebra II and American history class I obtained an agreement from Melody to my overt sexual proposition. The only problem was, at the age of seventeen I didn't have all the funds in the world to book a room at the nearest Ritz-Carlton. A Motel 6 was achievable only if I skipped lunch for the next three-and-a-half weeks. But my ever scheming mind suddenly remembered a buddy of mine, a buddy who's parents had a Winnebago Brave RV parked ever so convienently in a carport alongside their garage, sitting unused albeit for those vacation weekends his old man would take to the mountains or desert. Yes, a buddy Steve whom I had saved from getting pounded way back in the sixth grade, had given answers (in advance) to get him through a test earlier in the year, and had covered for went he went AWOL from tennis practice. Certainly I had earned enough favor credits over the years for this one little request. "Get your old man's keys to open the door of the Winnie and slip 'em to me on Friday night, O.K.?"

Never but never request a dweeb to do anything that remotely falls under the realm of surreptitious or covert, namely anything a suave debonair James Bond-like spy would do. Melody and I stood in the dark alongside the driveway and waited...and waited for Steve to slip us the keys. After an interminable amount of time a shadowy figure approached from the rear of the garage. "I can't! My parents will hear me go into the bedroom drawer." Filled with lust for Melody, sickened with frustration at Steve, I was at my wits end. As calmly as I could I told him he was being needlessly timid, that his parents were downstairs watching TV, that his house was the sized of a d***n airline terminal and nobody would hear him go upstairs so just get the keys! He got the keys.

Part three. Melody and I fumbled around the darkened motor home searching for a spot in which to romantically rendevous, deciding on the bed in the rear portion of the RV. Quickly things got hot and heavy. My eyes, having aclimated somewhat to the dim candlepower, drank in Melody's perky pink tat-tas then went straight for the goodies below. My long dong sprang out and she gave the expected superlative response. "You are huge!" Things may have started out shaky but were going swimmingly well now.

First one earth-shaking fist then another on the rear window of the Winnebago. "Hurry up you two!" Said at a volume that awoke the neighbors Golden Retriever. It then occurred to me that Steve had no conception of the time it took for foreplay in lovemaking. Steve had no conception of foreplay. Steve had undoubtably never been in the position to even partake in foreplay, afterplay or anyplay with a girl. To conclude this fiasco, about a minute or so later we heard a much deeper older baritone voice outside. His dad!

Postscript. Steve's father was everything he wasn't, he could actually walk, talk and chew gum simultaneously. And really-really neat, the kind of understanding dad most dudes would like to have in that situation. When Melody and I emerged from the RV Steve's father looked at the object of my affection and then to me. "Hey better luck next time Tiger," he said giving the keys to the motor home a little twirl in his hand as he walked back into the house.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was talking to my friend Carlos about this the other day. He's a DJ. Just had a three-way in a parked car not long ago. I think I've only had real sex in a car once since my original post to this thread several years ago. That was with my ex Sophie. For some reason that entire relationship made me feel like I was in high school again, including the having sex in parked cars thing. We took a Mercury Mountaineer out to a snow-covered soccer field behind some high school, had fun doing dougnuts and figure 8s in the snow, then fogged up all the windows having sex parked under the goal.

Other than that, only one finger-banging episode springs to mind. That was with Sarah, when I flew to see her in Illinois. It was a long drive back to her place from the airport, and we couldn't keep our hands off of each other. We were interrupted on the way there by a police stop in the middle of the road- checking for driver's licenses and proof of insurance. We were both pretty disheveled at that point, red in the face with wrinkled bunched-up clothes, and the car smelled like sex. Not sure if the officer figured out what we had been doing but Sarah and I had a good laugh about it.

docris

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've gotten bent over doggy style in the back of a Mitsubishi Gallant down by the South Street Seaport in NYC. Quite memorable. :)

B_hungshboy

1st Like
Media
In a '88 LTD Crown Victoria. The front seat is so roomy, you can go doggy style and several other positions without a hazzle. At one point of the night my feet were hanging outside the window tho' :p

In a '90 Tsuru II. Definitely not comfortable enough, me being 6'3"... At one point we went outside and continue doing it on top of the trunk ;)

And I tried in a 79' VW Beetle. God, I did try.

I agree, auto-sex is exciting and thrilling, but I dunno if it's worth it *rubs back*

damn... i'm jealous... ive only jerked off in my car... i'm gonna go find a chick to bang in my 99 Chev Prizm... any suggestions for this car????

SensualGoth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not counting oral how many people hear have had sex in a car? What was the circumstances and where were you parked?

I was 17 at the time. I had pulled into my gf (at the time) driveway around 10pm after our date. What was intially suppose to be a kiss tonight wound up being a bump and grind in the back. It was one of best orgasms i had in my life. One had to do with the thrill of being caught the other was her father hated my and here I was plowing his daughter less then 6 ft from the house.By the way it was a Ford Fiesta talk about cramped!

Chevy truck near the highway door open me inside guy out
Work Van/ Ford F150 all over lots of room inside,
My 89 Rx7 Hatchback GTU some back road,
My 1993 Chevy Cavalier in a Graveyard when in high school
My Kia Sportage ?? forgot where

If I did anything else... I can't remember...

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Cars/trucks I have done it in.

1971 Chevy Vega--never again!!
1978 Chrysler Cordoba--so much room to roam
1979 Mustang hatchback-room to roam with the back seat down
1979 Jeep J10 Honcho pickup (with the Levi denim interior)
1981 Buick Regal-VELVET SEATS!! So very nice!!
1982 Mustang GT
1982 Chevy truck-8 foot bed that never has to be made!!
1983 Mustang GT
1984 Mustang SVO
1985 Mercury cougar--room to roam
1986 Chrysler laser--FORGET IT!!
1988 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z--FORGET IT!!
1988 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe--room to roam
1991 Dodge truck
1992 Dodge truck
1993 Dodge truck
1995 Mercury Sable LTS
2003 Dodge truck 4 door. back seat is almost not big enough.

Oh yeah. And my 1992 Honda CBR600F2 crotch rocket.
Well, she wanted to know why they call them crotch rockets. :biggrin1:

|e|

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
in a '96 honda civic, me on top, front seat driver side, in front of my house at the time...
we just couldn't wait!

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I spent the good part of 2 years during HS restoring a 1948 Chevy. It was big and black and had a back seat the size of a living room couch.

First off, I gave the neighbor a blow job in it...he was helping me put in the new carpet...one thing led to another !

After the HS football games, the back seat saw more scoring than the football field, (with girls this time.)

Then there was the local drive in, now the site of a Toys-R-Us...many nights spent in the back seat. I had a spot in the floor by the back seat that was rusted through that I never fixed....Why? It was my condom drop ! After I was done, off came the condom and I dropped it through the hole in the floor.

Many stories with a few different cars !!! I could just keep going....

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
Bringing this thread back -- the best car fuck I ever had wasn't in my car. And I was 30-something at the time.

My wife and I were in FL, and borrowed my father-in-law's car. Big land yacht, forget what make and model, but it had a H-U-G-E back seat. Comfortable, too. My wife and I were cruising up the road that ran along the beach, and she started fondling my crotch, and pretty soon we were looking for a place to pull over.

We found a little cul-de-sac a block off the beach where we could see the sand and waves. We got in the back seat, moved just enough clothing to do the deed, and I slid my cock in and went to work. I'm sure the car was jiggling around, but no one disturbed us, and it's one of my favorite fucks and something I think about when I jerk off.

Johnnysentry

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
not actual sex in a car but when I was 18 I was doing a show with a Str8 guy that was 16...he just loved having his cock sucked so when I would take him home I would drive down behind his house where there was construction and parked in the dark and blew the hell out of him ever night.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my last girlfriend and i had sex in the back seat of my truck. on the first occasion, we were heading back from visiting my family for Father's Day and she said "pull over." so i did and we started making out and had us climb into the back seat. it was pretty cramped as i had a bunch of stuff back there at the time so we just stripped down to the essentials. it was also incredibly humid and uncomfortable. so all things considered, it was probably a good thing that it only took a couple of minutes for me to cum (which was strange for me as i usually last MUCH longer). not as much fun as we'd hoped. lol.

the next time we'd gone out for dinner on our anniversary and we left the restaurant, just slightly drunk, and she said she wanted me to pull into the parking lot of this park across the street. so we did. no one else was around. we moved to the backseat, removed as much of our clothing as possible and had some of the best and most intense sex of our entire relationship. positioning was awkward, but that almost made it hotter. afterwards, we stood outside leaning against the hood of my truck and just enjoying the chill night air. one of those perfect type evenings you replay for years after. so we covered both extremes of car sex. :p

last year, i was back in town visiting friends and happened to meet a girl from out of town who i really hit it off with. we hung out and flirted for a few days and on our last night in town, we were talking and just started making out. i was supposed to give her a ride to this party, so we made a quick "detour," found a secluded parking lot, folded down the seats in my truck and just went absolutely wild on each other. kind of amazing...and, sadly, the last time i've had sex in quite a while. and oh, how i miss it...