Car Sex

socoken

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was in the fastlane, in broad daylight, getting a blower from my girlfriend a few years ago. I got a few waves, a few smiles, and many shocked expressions. Then, just as I blew, I jerked the wheel and nearly ran an SUV towing a boat off the road. The guy was pissed until he saw why, then he laughed.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stronzo said:
HEY!

I'm cuter than SHE is!!:biggrin1:

What is your problem with her, boy? I think she doesn't look all that bad. Not a perfect beauty, but there are women looking worse than her and still having sex out there.

As for my personal contribution on here: I've had sex in parked cars more than once, the full load with penetration and fucking to climax, okay, but I've never even given a blowjob in a driving car. Mostly that is because I like to be behind the wheel, which sucks if your face is in some guy's crotch. I can imagine ways to manage that problem, but that'd make my "job" all too obvious. And it'd require a convertible.

Yowsers74

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never been blown while driving, but my girl friend and I have "christened" the back seats of my Civic on several occasions. we rarely get caught, maybe its because of the steam clouding the windows from the fuck.

yowsers!!!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stronzo, you are a hazard on the road.

I guess, though, it's OK as long as he's not talking on a cell phone while he's driving.

Sex in a moving car or a parked car has never ever worked well for me, the logistics just make it too uncomfortable. Being considerably taller than average may have something to do with it.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
DC_DEEP said:
Stronzo, you are a hazard on the road.

I am .. I am.. Hell I'm a hazard here.:rolleyes:

However! We've made it into a bit of an art form. We know each other physically so well we can pretty much gauge it so that the "big bang" happens as the tour bus of senior citizens is passing us and has a perfect birds-eye view.:cool: Hell, some of the old darlings have given us scores (like in Dancing with the Stars?)

Sex in a moving car or a parked car has never ever worked well for me, the logistics just make it too uncomfortable. Being considerably taller than average may have something to do with it.

Baby doll and I are about the same everywere so we always buy our vehicles taking the car sex phenomenon in mind. Many the saleman at the dealership has said "What do you mean you need to measure the distance of the steering wheel to the driver's lap?" :eek: :wink:

ClaireTalon said:
What is your problem with her, boy? I think she doesn't look all that bad. Not a perfect beauty, but there are women looking worse than her and still having sex out there.

No she's nice enough looking Claire simply not my cup of tea nether-regionswise.:biggrin1:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Stronzo said:
Baby doll and I are about the same everywere so we always buy our vehicles taking the car sex phenomenon in mind. Many the saleman at the dealership has said "What do you mean you need to measure the distance of the steering wheel to the driver's lap?" :eek: :wink:

...:biggrin1:

That's AWESOME. I have an SUV now. Fucking and sucking in it is infinitely easier than it was in my Acura Integra. Trust me.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lex said:
That's AWESOME. I have an SUV now. Fucking and sucking in it is infinitely easier than it was in my Acura Integra. Trust me.

So you know now why I've only had sex around my car, on the hood, against the side or the trunk. Talking about a '67 Mustang here, not exactly the most roomy car. On the other hand, I've recently bought an Audi RS-4, which is somewhat better: If I completely decline the driver seat and then slide back some, missionary might work. Will have to see for that next time.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ClaireTalon said:
So you know now why I've only had sex around my car, on the hood, against the side or the trunk. Talking about a '67 Mustang here, not exactly the most roomy car. On the other hand, I've recently bought an Audi RS-4, which is somewhat better: If I completely decline the driver seat and then slide back some, missionary might work. Will have to see for that next time.
My integra had a sun/moon roof that I could open for extra headroom (pun not intentional). Always had to recline the seats all the way flat and have the woman ride me. The back of my SUV can totally flatten.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, Yeah? Try to picture me & this girl i met roller skatin doing Mish in the hatchback section of my then '81 Plymouth Turismo seats down of course.

SInce then I've "borrowed" a Honda CRX and have given the upholstery cleaner's work some pride if not bewilderment.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Man hubby and I used to fuck in his Toyota single cab truck all the time. We'd park right in at a 4 way intersection on a back road and go at it. I can't tell you how many times I've taken a seat belt or gear shift up the ass. We used to tell my parents we were going out for ice cream every time we got horny and needed to fuck. They probably wondered why we never gained any weight eating all that ice cream. I used to and still do sometimes give him blow jobs on long trips. I don't know if anyone ever sees us or not, I would hope so, cause that makes it even hotter. I've also sat in the back seat of our SUV and put one leg on his seat and one on the passenger seat to play with my pussy while he watches in the rear view mirror. He really likes that, but it can be distracting - only good for straight stretches. We haven't done that in so long...come to think of it, we haven't had sex in our vehicle since we moved in together nearly 7 years ago...hmmmmm:cool: ...........:biggrin1:

the_real_atm

Experimental Member
Media
did more car sex in my teen years. gave several BJs going down the road. was in panama city beach one time and gave some guy i just met a bj while riding down the strip.